Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A dance with Fire (open)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another bright and warm day at the edge of the firewing territory. The sun had been at it's highest point for hours and was slowly beginning to descend, so the temperature, however not by a great amount this was after all still the land of volcanoes and lava lakes, cold it would never be. Dee had spent the day laying upon what seemed a larger rock located in a clearing at the firewing's territory border. Nightwing territory located to her right and the rogue land spreading before her, if she'd look far enough she could even spot the snowy peaks of the great mountains in the ice wing territory. She always preferred this corner of the territory, it in someway was quieter and cooler than the places closer to the middle. Not many dragons passed and so she had her peace. She was alone and could dedicate hours on her flames without being interrupted. Oh how she loved her flames.

Dee was sprawled upon the rock like a hatchling. Her back touched the heated rock, while her wings were hanging over the edges of the rock covering it partially. Her tail was moving from one side to another in a steady rhythm and her head...well was hanging off the front edge, head-over. She was humming, her voice filled the no longer quiet clearing  as birds had begun chirping along. She laughed watching her flames dance before her, their movements were sometimes swift, quick and sometimes slow and graceful. At times they would shape into animals, dragons dancing to her song or fish that jumped high out of the sea of flames before dipping back in. Her favorite, however were the flowers she could make which spread and transformed into small swirls, waves of flames that danced along the grass tips and the rocks around. At times like this she was in utter peace paying attention to nothing, but her flames.
Around, the sky was turning shades of pink, orange and red, the birds quieten as they slowly one after the other fell asleep and Dee was still humming to her flames.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:41 am

Bumb
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:56 am

Storm nodded. "Let's start looking for prey," he said, gliding above the trees. He breathed in the scent of the trees. He looked up at the moons again. It felt like they were watching him. Not in a bad way though. It felt like they were watching over all of the sky, ruling it, and keeping dragons safe. It sounded weird, but that is how Storm felt right then.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:17 am

/This is a going to be a long one/
Dee glanced at the Nightwing as he joined them, he too was hovering as he reached them. She nodded after his request to call her Dee, she never minded other Dragons to call her that, it was after all easier than Deenirea, it had been a nickname her brother gave her, his hatchling tongue unable to pronounce her whole name, she clicked her tongue and gave her attention to storm as he opened the hunt, it was all Dee needed to fall back into a good mood. She nodded and glanced between the two dragons next to her. "All right boys listen up, this is how its going to happen" She allowed a smirk to move upon her maw during her speech "You see the clearing over the?" She flicked her eyes forwards gesturing with a short movement of her head " Good, it will go as such i will descend between the trees and gather the creatures, follow my fire from above. The animals will flee and run straight towards the clearing from there it is a buffet fresh from the wild. Got that?" It was simple they had to understand and if not they would once it was time. She didn't wait for an answer as her neck and chest began to glow shades of red and orange and there was a sudden burst as wave of fire escaped from her maw, the fire spread before and around them. It was an action she did not use often simply because it used up to much energy yet she was on a hunt, her lost energy would be re-filled once she ate.

The three dragons flew directly into the blazing fire and it surrounded them, however it touched no dragon, heat radiated from the flames that bit at the cold air lashing from all sides. With a glance at the other dragons she knew they felt nervous or even fear. "Do not worry my friends, they will not burn you" She spoke the words of comfort with short breathes, the fire had consumed most of her energy and it continued to drain her from it as the fire suddenly began to move and shape into two larger dragons hovering next to the other two dragons that were other than the fire dragons, real, they were taller and bigger than her and they both wore blank faces that changed into somewhat friendly visages, the dragon next to darken gave him a wink.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am

Storm watched in amazement once again as the flames swirled around him. "Wh- Whoa! This is amazing!" he said, the cold from his body vanishing, being replaced with warmth. He shuddered the last shiver of cold away. He laughed. He loved this. It was so cool. He looked at the two flame-drakes. "Are they living, or are they you shaping the flames?" he asked curiously.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Dee felt confident with the flame creatures at her side, from time to time she would see the beating fire wings and smile, she glanced at Storm and began laughing at his expression. It had been long since a dragon, other than herself had been amazed by her flames, still laughing and with swift and quick movements she flipped onto her back and hovered still, her wings beating occasionally to keep her steady. Dee turned her head to her right to look at Storm, laughing "No, they are no living beings, i create them simply with" She rose her claw and tapped on her forehead" my creativity and thoughts. I think of a command and they follow it" She continued to hover on her back with ease her tail swinging behind her.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:18 pm

As i followed the group to make sure that my friend is safe, i saw the firewing shoot a stream of fire out of it's mouth and surround my friend. "Well that is enough proof for me to kill that firewing right there!" Ender 2 said with a uproar, but if i was like him, all we had seen as evil would be dead, and then we would killed about 1000 other dragons. "Are you sure about that? It looks like the flames aren't hurting him or the other nightwing." I relieved him from trying to take control of me again.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:37 am

Bump )
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:22 am

// I was waiting for Draken. I will tell him. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 am

// Oh sorry about that, didn't know I was supposed to post //

Draken was amazed at what he was seeing, he had never seen anything like it. Draken has never seen Fire make this much beauty. "Oh my this is amazing, Hehe I've never seen anything like this, how do you do this. Its magnificent". Draken immediately took the thought of leaving out of his head and now just wanted to stay because of what he was seeing.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:50 pm

Storm nodded, also thinking the same thing. Then his stomach rumbled again. "We should hunt now. I am famished!" He smacked his lips eagerly. His wing softly brushed against Dee's while he was hovering. He quickly moved away, hoping that it wouldn't anger her. He knew that some dragons don't like to be touched, and he was a little suspicious of Dee when she talked about Delilah and their 'fun'.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Dee flipped back onto her back as she believed to have heard a roar from beneath the trees, suspicion filled her eyes as they observed the area beneath them, there was a thought of flying down and proving that there had been no voice, but that would not happen as Draken questioned her about her drakes, she had already mentioned it and was none that liked to repeat herself however the amazement in his eyes convinced her just to do so."As i mentioned earlier" She smiled at him, this drake was innocent and had the mind of a hatchling, it filled her with amusement "I think of something and they do it, it is as if you want to draw something but before you can reach for any tools they have already shaped into it." With merely a thought the creature next to draken transformed into minute waves of flames, swirling and dancing next to him.

A sudden wave of a electricity like feeling swept over her and she turned her head to where it began and what had caused it, it seemed that the brute to her left had caused it for he was hastily moving away from her. Her visage was blank a mask set upon her face as her mind was spinning slightly. It had been a while. She was glad as he changed the topic and spoke about the hunt as sudden as the mask upon her face had come it was gone and she wore a smirk on her maw "Now remember the plan boys.  Follow it, don't go against it i am no happy dragon when i'm starving" With that said she gave off a deeb and indomitable roar, pulling her wings to her flanks, there was nothing that could keep her in the air and so she began to fall turning, her frame similar to that of a bullet as she dove downwards at her side the two flame drakes. She reached the tree troops and extended her wings, immediately she began to fly again and descended beneath the treetops her flames at her side. The fire that had been dragons only seconds ago were now blazing flames that spread out before her in a horizontal line. She heard many noises of fleeing animals, silhouettes were visible between the fire the flames touching no tree or leaf, nothing burned without her permission. In moments like these she knew that she and only she was the mistress of the flames her ability to control it with merely a thought. Commands were what she gave the flames and without hesitation they obeyed. Fire the element essential to life in every form under her claws.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:39 pm

"Maybe i could help them, if it makes you happy." Ender two said sarcastically, and with a swift movement beneath the treeline i hunted. "Ok, here is the plan. I'll sneak over near a fleeing animal and you attack it silently without causing suspicion to the other animals and the dragons." I planned out our hunting tactics, which to me is one of my better plans. After a while of waiting, a unlucky rabbit came across our line of sight, and was quickly killed. The bad news was that he didn't do what i planned, and we got the attention of Storm and the other dragons.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:22 pm

// I don't know how to reply to this until me, Draco, and you are finished fighting... //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:27 pm

//ok, i'll wait for you then on this RP//

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:11 am

Storm looked down and was about to execute the plan when he spotted Ender. He got distracted by him and almost forgot the plan. Instead of going to see Ender, he flew swiftly over his head to the clearing. He waited there silently on the ground, his dark scales making him hard to see. He saw the fire spreading along and all of the animals running toward him. As they entered the clearing, he killed a lot of them. Enough to fill three dragons worth.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:18 pm

//Sorry I'm so late what should I do? Should we just say I'm flying next to you guys?//

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:45 pm

//you can join in any way you can do. It's your choice.//

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 pm

//ok//
Myth flew with the others as soon a Draken took off."So where are we heading?" she said looking forward catching up with the others quickly.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 am

"Another one? You got to be kidding me, are you sure we can't fight them? I got a itching for spilled blood!" Ender 2 said with a smile, but that wasn't going to happen ever. "No you are not. First off, you ruined my plan, and second they are not evil and it will ruin my plan!!" I roared inside my mind so he will get my idea that this is my body and my idea, but instead i gave myself a headache.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:18 am

Read the last posts myth//

It was not long until she reached the clearing, as she escaped the tree line the flames were still high and strong, the were no more licking the sky but burning away its darkness, the fire lapped over and underneath each flame circling the clearing. With a short thought the flames disappeared into a black cloud of smoke that rose slowly to the growing blanket of darkness. She landed with a loud thud in the middle next to the skywing, her breaths were short and rapid, my was she out of breath. As she glanced around she smiled, turning to storm she forced her breathing to slow "your good, you'd be a good warrior" she smiled, the animals were sprawled around storm, deer, rabbits, foxes all animals that you could imagine. She was about to claim a deer as she noticed the absence of another dragon "Draken come on down or il devour them all!" She roared into the sky, her laugh dropped immediately as she felt eyes on her, not storms but other stranger eyes ,she glanced around but found no hint of another dragon. Her knees began to shiver and her attention was forced back to the feast, she had lost to much energy, and with that she curled a claw around a deer and began eating.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Storm smiled at her. "Thanks," he said. Then he suddenly remembered that he had seen Ender. He walked off into the forest where he had spotted him. "Ender?" he asked, looking around. "Where are you?" He spotted the black dragon among the trees. He walked over. "Hi!" He smiled at his NightWing friend.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:09 pm

"Well, it's not my fault that you let me-" Ender 2 was about to say before he was interrupted by our friend Storm. A long pause took over the two of us as we realised that he did let us become exposed."Um, hello again Storm. Long time no see, especially since Athena scared me off. And so you won't get confused, this is Ender 2, the original version of Ender and not this fake." He said proudly in his 'I'm the real hero' pose. "I hate you for doing that, seriously i do. Sorry for not presenting myself earlier, but i wanted to make sure that that firewing doesn't make any wrong moves." I told him while trying to regain myself after that embarrassment that was Ender 2's pose.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Stomr nodded. "That is okay. I just met her. I don't know if she is okay or not. I know for a fact that she is a friend of Delilah's, so..." He knew that Ender would probably take precaution when going to see Dee.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:38 pm

"Okay.  Ender, now can i start my bloodbath now?  she is a friend of my enemy." Ender 2 asked, which was the most worst question to ask if we are on a peace mission.  EVER.  "Um, how about no.  We still haven't decided if she is indeed evil, even though she is a friend of Delilah." I told him in a stern tone.  In my mind, he dissed me off and went away until he thinks he is needed or when he wants to.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:50 pm

//sorry I know this VERY late//

Draken landed near Dea, but before he started eating he noticed that Storm walked into the forest alone. Draken's curiosity over took him and he wanted to follow Storm to see where he was heading. He followed him and saw that he was talking to another Nightwing. Draken followed his rules for himself and turned into a shadow to hide. Draken wanted to know how this Nightwing acted before approaching him.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top