Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Neltharion

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

A dance with Fire (open)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another bright and warm day at the edge of the firewing territory. The sun had been at it's highest point for hours and was slowly beginning to descend, so the temperature, however not by a great amount this was after all still the land of volcanoes and lava lakes, cold it would never be. Dee had spent the day laying upon what seemed a larger rock located in a clearing at the firewing's territory border. Nightwing territory located to her right and the rogue land spreading before her, if she'd look far enough she could even spot the snowy peaks of the great mountains in the ice wing territory. She always preferred this corner of the territory, it in someway was quieter and cooler than the places closer to the middle. Not many dragons passed and so she had her peace. She was alone and could dedicate hours on her flames without being interrupted. Oh how she loved her flames.

Dee was sprawled upon the rock like a hatchling. Her back touched the heated rock, while her wings were hanging over the edges of the rock covering it partially. Her tail was moving from one side to another in a steady rhythm and her head...well was hanging off the front edge, head-over. She was humming, her voice filled the no longer quiet clearing  as birds had begun chirping along. She laughed watching her flames dance before her, their movements were sometimes swift, quick and sometimes slow and graceful. At times they would shape into animals, dragons dancing to her song or fish that jumped high out of the sea of flames before dipping back in. Her favorite, however were the flowers she could make which spread and transformed into small swirls, waves of flames that danced along the grass tips and the rocks around. At times like this she was in utter peace paying attention to nothing, but her flames.
Around, the sky was turning shades of pink, orange and red, the birds quieten as they slowly one after the other fell asleep and Dee was still humming to her flames.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Storm swished his tail in a happy manner, happy to have two people he knew beside him. "I am doing well," he replied. He had never like many NightWings in his past, but Draken and Myth were just like him. They were small NightWings who had never really fit in and he was very glad to have them. He took a deep breath, trying to take in every scent in the cool night air. The three moons were out, two full and the other a crescent, and he gazed up at them. Being a NightWing, he had always loved gazing up at the three moons, wondering what else was up there in the skies with the sun, moon and stars.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Myth looked at the sky too staring at the moons. "I wonder how peaceful and clam it is up there"she thought longingly to be up there one day and travel the cosmos and feel peace and calmness. "If only it was possible" she sighed to herself. Shifting her wings and self she faced the FireWing and the fire before them.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Storm kept gazing. "I know... I have always wanted to go up there and see what it is like," he said. After a few moments, he turned back to Myth and asked, "So what bring you here this fine night?" He shifted his position on the rock.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 pm

//Sorry for being a bit late//

Draken looked over at Myth and said "Oh hey Myth, and yea I agree with storm why are you out here. I'm a bit curious". Then he turned to Deenirea and replied to what she said earlier "Oh thank you for sparing me, I guess. My names Draken and once again sorry about that I don't do well with being social". Draken was a little more calm when he said this, and Draken went back and sat back down.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 am

'I saw you and Draken up here" she said "I thought you were making a new friend and I flew up here just incase you were being attacked or something," she continued "I just can't stand it when my friends get hurt," she said finishing her sentance. "So anyways whose that?" she said gesturing to the FireWing in a sorta friendly way.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Storm nodded. "I can't stand it either. Oh, this is Dee. Dee, this is Myth," he introduced them. "Oh, by the way guys, I just got the rank of SkyWing lieutenant uder king Tion. He just got elected for leader, and I am now second in command," he said, but not in a prideful way.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm

"Wow thats amazing! And Hi Dee," she replied looking at her smiling friendly. "It's nice to meet you," she said after a second. "She seems like a nice dragon" Myth thought hopefully.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Dee was surprised at the quick reunion that had been taking place, wrong she was thinking this was a place no dragons flew by. Dee shrugged the introduction away, she continued to massage her forehead until she was spoken to directly. Dee forced her eyes to open and her opticals flickered to the new Dragon. Another Nightwing, and another sweety like one. She wondered how quick the atmosphere would change if Delillah showed up. She smirked, it was one fun thought.

This dragon, like the other two, was small. She wondered whether storm would get annoyed if she brought it up. Another smirk. She would bring it up. With slow movements Dee rose, standing she was twice the size of these Dragons. Her red scales reflected the flames light and the orange scales on her neck shone brightly as she moved. She shook her neck out of habit cleared he throat silently before she spoke "The pleasure is all mine Nightwing. I am Deenirea, tracker of the Firewings and Firedancer." During her introduction she lowered her head in a half bow, her wings spread lazily upon her back. These movements were mirrored by the flame within the circle that had shaped into a dragon. As she rose the fire shifted back into a flame, hovering within the centre.

Dee had no desire to stand any longer and so lowered her frame into a laying position, crossing her claws before her. Her tongue slithered from her maw several times catching several scents. "Now what brings you in into the Firewing territory?" She spoke softly eyeing the newcomer.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 pm

//Mind if i join?//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm

// sure you can join, its open to all //

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:14 am

Of course! Everybody is welcome to join///
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:41 pm

After a failed attempt trying to find Draco, i decided to walk back home since of what i heard is that Draco has done a lot of things by not being in a rush. And with my luck, i heard some voices. I sneaked over to a hiding place to listen on what they are doing. "Why are we doing this? We should just go in guns blazing! It would be better then this sneaking business." Ender two whined, always wanting to kill someone or something. "Quiet, we need to not be found, it's of the upmost importance to do this." I quieted Ender two for that this is indeed important for they could be doing something that will not want me to, and may be a result of my demise.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 am

bump
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:55 am

// We are waiting for Myth... Me and Draken are waiting for her in another thread too... Maybe we should continue?
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 pm

yeah, just continue. Imagine my question was directed at you and Draken//
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:18 pm

"I have already told you, but I will say it again for Draken and the rest. I just needed a day to myself so I decided to fly through Pyyria by going through the rogue lands. I won't be able to get to the Sky Kingdom tonight so I will go back in the morning." He swallowed, noticing that he was thirsty and hungry.

// Whoo, 500 posts! //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 am

There was a sudden silence between the three and Dee began to doze off, it was not long until her dozing was interrupt by something tickling her nose. Rising her claw to scratch at her muzzle she let out a quiet sneeze.
Dee had lost her interest in why this dragon had entered her tribe's territory. She stretched her ligaments and flapped her wings twice. Her wings were stiff from laying in a stagnant like position. She began to get bored, some action would be greatly appreciated. Her face gestures lifted and her eyes light up as a idea filled her mind. "In a mood for a hunt?" She flicked her eyes to storm, a smile spreading along her muzzle" because I'm starving" a hunt. Brilliant idea. That was exactly what this dragoness needed, and quickly. She began rasping her claws along the stone, small flickers of fire escaped from where claw and stone met. A hunt, she remembered what meaning it had between her and Deli, creatures of her kin felt what meaning it had. Not today though, today she would hunt other creatures. She felt like her companions would not have appreciated it. She flicked her tail concentrating on her claws, they were close to perfection, with the beautiful yet terrifying beast of flames she had the perfect team of weapons at her side.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Storm nodded. "Sure, I am starving," he said, his stomach feeling empty. He too sharpened his obsidian colored claws. A few minutes later, he said, "Do you want to come, Draken?" He turned his head to the other small drake.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Draken looked over at storm, with a nervous look. Draken replied "uhhh, sure I'll come but I won't be much help". Draken knew he was a rather weak dragon, so he didn't know if he would help much, but Draken was indeed hungry so he wanted to come anyway.
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Storm frowned. "You are not too weak. You are perfect how you are. Don't put yourself down," he said as he rubbed his wing against him, trying to cheer him up.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Draken looked at Storm and started to smile and said "ok, ok your right, I need to stop pushing myself down. ok so when shall we go". Draken cheered up a bit and was a bit more confident then he was before.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Deenirea glanced at both dragons, smiling. the feeling of tiredness had sept over her and soon she was standing on all four claws. With merely a thought the fire distinguished into a small cloud of smoke. The light of her flames had been iluminating the clearing, once it was gone all light was followed suit by absolute darkness. It took her eyes several seconds to adjust to the sudden darkness. She knew the other dragons had no visual problems due to their Nightwing heritage. There were moments where she was jealous of them and their abilities, but again that was sometimes.

As soon as her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, she was able to see as good as before, this might have also been emphasized due to the lack of clouds that allowed the bright light of the stars the illuminate the creatures and objects around her. She clawed the soil beneath her. "Well then, let's go" with that being said Dee sprang into the air with a push of her strong legs and extended her wings to their full lengths. They covered a good area of the tress beneath. When she had evened-out her legs were flat agains her underside her tail swinging slowly behind. She pushed her wings further, their mighty size allowng her to be at a good height in a matter of a few heart beats.

She hovered high in the sky, her wings beating slowly. She was able to feel the orange membrane between the wings, it stretched and gained her the ability to hover in the air. Her head was lowered as she gazed beneath her red and orange scaled frame waiting for the two Nightwings.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Storm followed right behind her, liking the wind in his scales. A breeze had come up and it felt good under his wings. He hovered next to Dee. "So," he said to the large FireWing. Then he paused. "What is Delilah like? Does she always aggravate everyone she first meets?" he asked. "Or did she particularly not like me and my friends? Because, no offense or anything, she was quite mean to us." He frowned. Dee didn't seem like Delilah.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Dee continued to stay hovering as Storm joined her, she waited for Draken to join them. Dee felt the Skywing beside her enjoying the cool air that flowed freely at this height, she too felt great knowing the as it moved her wings and her tail along the stronger breezes. She glanced at Storm as he spoke, they both hovered with ease. She let out a quiet hiss and frowned as he quieted. She flicked her eyes away and around the area. She was not supposed to talk about Deli, yet she felt like this dragon could keep some information, even if he could she would have to give him brief points. She sighed looking forwards thinking before she answered "Delillah is just as you met her, a pure sadist. I myself never met a dragon like her to be honest, can you imagine the fight i had with her as we met for the first time? It was incredible, never felt so tired afterwards." She chuckled at the memory "She is always looking for a good fight. Travelers must have spread quite the word about you and your friends, she wouldn't have gone if not."She flicked her tail and lowered her left wing, the wind pushed from all sides and she moved sideways closing the gap that had grown between the two. "Once you join her in activities that she finds amusing you can make quite the impression on other dragons and learn a few new ways  to...you know get whatever information you want from other creatures of our kin. I would tell you more, but i really can't she'd kill me if she would to find out I've even spoken about her." Dee laughed it was relaxing to talk about her or partially. In any way it was nice to let some things go. She scanned the area beneath with her opticals, waiting for Draken. Where was he?
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Draken then decided now was the right time to follow and joined Storm and Deenirea hovering in the sky. He was hovering as well now and he said "Well uhh, that's interesting Dee, I can call you Dee right hehe. I should talk too, but there's nothing in my life that's as special as what you guys have experienced. so yea". Draken didn't feel comfortable hovering with Dee, she was bigger than him and every time he goes on a trip it turns into a disaster. Draken just wanted this to end so he tried to act like he wasn't interested.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top