Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Azar, Tenebris, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A dance with Fire (open)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another bright and warm day at the edge of the firewing territory. The sun had been at it's highest point for hours and was slowly beginning to descend, so the temperature, however not by a great amount this was after all still the land of volcanoes and lava lakes, cold it would never be. Dee had spent the day laying upon what seemed a larger rock located in a clearing at the firewing's territory border. Nightwing territory located to her right and the rogue land spreading before her, if she'd look far enough she could even spot the snowy peaks of the great mountains in the ice wing territory. She always preferred this corner of the territory, it in someway was quieter and cooler than the places closer to the middle. Not many dragons passed and so she had her peace. She was alone and could dedicate hours on her flames without being interrupted. Oh how she loved her flames.

Dee was sprawled upon the rock like a hatchling. Her back touched the heated rock, while her wings were hanging over the edges of the rock covering it partially. Her tail was moving from one side to another in a steady rhythm and her head...well was hanging off the front edge, head-over. She was humming, her voice filled the no longer quiet clearing  as birds had begun chirping along. She laughed watching her flames dance before her, their movements were sometimes swift, quick and sometimes slow and graceful. At times they would shape into animals, dragons dancing to her song or fish that jumped high out of the sea of flames before dipping back in. Her favorite, however were the flowers she could make which spread and transformed into small swirls, waves of flames that danced along the grass tips and the rocks around. At times like this she was in utter peace paying attention to nothing, but her flames.
Around, the sky was turning shades of pink, orange and red, the birds quieten as they slowly one after the other fell asleep and Dee was still humming to her flames.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Dee listened. She had a feeling that at his story dragons were supposed to feel sorry for this creature yet she was not. She never could feel sorry for anyone. She was wordless, clueless. She swallowed and was quiet, she nearly yelped in relief as a voice erupted from the tree line. In a matter of seconds there was a wall of fire around her solely for emphasis of the first view of her for the creature. There she was lying calmly as ever on the raised rock with a ring of flames around her red scaled body watching storm move towards the creature in the tree line. Storm disappeared from her view where the fire light ended and the darkness overtook.
Only a short time after another dragon came into view, quickly it was clear to her that he was a nightwing. Dee's ears twitched while the two dragons spoke, she was quiet, patient. There was a gust of wind that bent her flames inward, they would have burned her where she not a firewing or the mistress of the Flames.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Draken looked at storm and replied "My names Draken, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble. What's your name"? Draken looked at him in less pain this time and was rather calm when he spoke. Draken didn't want to look like a wimp so he tried his best to stay calm

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Storm looked at him thoughtfully. "I have already answered. I am Storm. And you did not cause me any trouble," he said as he breathed in the sweet night air. When he got back to Dee, he sat back down by the fire. He looked over his shoulder to Draken and said, "Take a seat."
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Draken followed storm and sat down next to the fire and replied "oh I'm sorry for repeating the same words, I forget things often. So uh how are you"?

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Storm looked him in the eyes. "I am good," he answered. "How are you? Er, besides you hitting your head." He smirked.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Draken looked at him and replied "eh could be better, I'm Clumsy and I have no family. I also only have one friend. I don't get it I'm so nice but nobody listens to me".

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Dee's opticals followed the two dragons as they appeared from the shadows . She glanced over the nightwing, once again smaller than her and rather harmless. She settled with no threat and sighed of slight frustration, little action couldn't have done any bad. She flicked her tail out of habit and the fire distinguished to a skywing head's sized flame hovering between the three, enough to illuminate the clearing. Her gaze flicked from one dragon to another astonished. Was it usual for this skywing to be watched from the shadows? If so she didn't care. This dragon had invaded her privacy and who knows what he heard from the conversation that had passed between her and the skywing. She was to find out. With a stern facial expression she turned to the younger nightwing. "Excuse my rudeness of interrupting in your sweet conversation, however i would like to know for how long you were hiding within the tree line, and how much information your sweet little nightwing ears caught" She spoke slowly emphasizing every words ending. She was not too pleased and it was audible in her voice. The flame in the centre began to increase in size and move closer to the nightwing's skull, making his face clearer to her vision.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Draken started to get scared over the question, he got very nervous and responded "I uhhh, I uhhhh, I was". Draken then got so nervous he accidently turned into a shadow (his special ability), but since the fire was around they could easily see him. "hehehe this is awkward, I'm sorry I'm not used to my ability yet".
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:04 am

Storm listened when he said he had one friend and no family. "All of my family is gone. I only have a few friends too. And it wasn't until a few months ago that I got those friends. I can definitely relate to you," he looked at Draken with recognition on his face. Then was surprised as he disappeared, but only for a second. He had seen a few NightWings with that power in his life before.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:36 am

Draken looked at him with a smile and replied "really well, I've been alone for 14 years, and I'm currently training to be a Healer. So do have anything you like to do or something like that". Draken tried his best to avoid the question he was asked by Deenirea.
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Storm smiled back at him. "Well, I like to read , hang out with my friends, and stuff like that. What about you?" Storm's tail flicked happily.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Dee was getting impatient and that quickly. With a flick of her tail the fire had enlarged to the third of the size. It increased along with her impatience. Her opticals were fixed upon the smaller nightwing. "I do not wish to repeat myself nightwing. Answer my question or you are very welcome to leave with a burned off head that is" her voice was still calm yet carried a warning within. She was naturally impatient and detested it when other dragons did not answer her question. The darkness was somewhat soothing her, otherwise she would have already lost it. The fire that was ever increasing continued to hover close to the nightwing's skull.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Storm growled and stepped in between her and Draken. "Don't hurt him!" he hissed. "If you want to get to him, you will have to go through me! Can't you see he has been through a lot? Let him breathe!" His tail swished, and he was nervous of the FireWing. He was a lot smaller than her and really didn't want to fight. He really hoped she would cool down.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Dee was not surprised as the skywing stepped before the nightwing to protect him. It was clear that this dragon was nervous, with ease she read it of his face. So he should be. However only minutes before she was in a good mood and it had been a peaceful day therefore she began laughing, shaking her head at his hiss. "Why would I feel the need to hurt him if my flames could do enough? I only desire to know what this dragon has caught in information." She gestured her claw at the nightwing "Once I have what i wish I shall calm my soul" She explained to the skywing. She understood why deli had chosen this dragon. He was one brave and feisty dragon. As a wise old dragon once said one part brave, three parts fool. She settled back down her tensed body relaxed by a fraction and she glared nto the skywing, waiting.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

// Storm is not a fool! He would just risk his life for other dragons he cares about. Razz //

Storm narrowed his eyes. "Well then your flames would have to go through me first," he growled, and stepped out of the way. He looked at Draken. "Did you hear us talking? I mean, I don't mind if you did, but I would like to know the reason," he said, swishing his tail, always keeping Dee in his eyesight.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Draken started to feel shame for what he had done and told Storm "no I'll tell her its fine". Draken then stepped in front of storm and looked at Deenirea. "I got everything, about your expirences with the Nightwings and Storms past. I'm terribly sorry, its just that I saw all of the fire and I thought it looked cool, so I was going to ask you how you did that. But I get really nervous so I didn't want to ask because I thought you were think I was a loser or something. So I'm very sorry, I'll go now".

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Storm looked at him sadly. "No! Don't leave, I understand. And I would never think you were a loser," he said as he walked up and rubbed his wing against him kindly.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:48 pm

(Can I join please : D?)

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:55 pm

// Sure. Smile //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 pm

//Thanks//
Walking at the edge of the territory a small dragon saw that her friend with was some new dragons. Yay Draken made some new friends...I think..she thought looking at the shadowy figures of the dragons. [color:ed6f=33ffff] Hmm maybe I should make sure of that just incase... as she flew silently up to the other dragons.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Storm saw Myth coming and recognized her. "Oh look!" he said to Draken. "There's Myth! Hey Myth!" he called up to her.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:15 pm

/ please try and add more detail and length to your paragraphs. Not meant in a mean way, just try/

It was when Storm growled at her than she mirrored the growl, yet louder and deeper. It was an unusual action as she never growled until she was forced too. However, both dragons had tested her patience and it would have ended fatal were it not for the bravery of the nightwing to step up. She listened to the nightwing with s tern look. She frowned as darken mentioned that he had heard everything, she had failed to follow her first priority to keep her history between her and dragons she knew. This dragon had invaded her privacy and it did not make her happy.

She was about to interrupt him as he spoke of her abilities, the adoration in his voice was not missed. She sighed as he finished, that did change things. Dragons that spoke of her abilities positive were dragons she liked and therefore she chose to grant this dragon another chance. With merely a thought the fire moved to the center of the three dragons, the flames decreased in size until it was again the size of a skywing head. Her claws that were lying before her frame were now crossed over. She stilled for a moment before speaking with a softer voice. "Very well, that wasn't very hard now was it?" She failed to wait for an answer and spoke up before the dragon planned on leaving. " You are very welcome to stay with us if you wish. Your comment on my flames was what saved you, younger Dragon" She looked at the nightwing with a raised eyebrow.

She flicked her gaze between the two dragons, she rose her claw and began massaging her temple" Please do sit down, this whole standing around, making me nervous" She closed her eyes, begging for peace.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Myth stopped where she was in mid flight and saw Storm yelling hi to her "Hi" she waved back and continued flying torwards them. Soon she saw that the flame looking dragon was begging for peace. Not knowing whenever to land or not she landed shortly of the rock they were all on and stared at them from below. "Hmm should I go up there or not?" she wondered "Well here goes nothing... she continued to think as she flew cautiously next to Draken and Storm.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:00 am

Storm smiled up at Myth as she landed beside him. "how are you?" he asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his talons.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 am

"I'm fine," she replied 'How are you."she finished while she streched and got comfortable ontop of the rock.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top