Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A dance with Fire (open)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another bright and warm day at the edge of the firewing territory. The sun had been at it's highest point for hours and was slowly beginning to descend, so the temperature, however not by a great amount this was after all still the land of volcanoes and lava lakes, cold it would never be. Dee had spent the day laying upon what seemed a larger rock located in a clearing at the firewing's territory border. Nightwing territory located to her right and the rogue land spreading before her, if she'd look far enough she could even spot the snowy peaks of the great mountains in the ice wing territory. She always preferred this corner of the territory, it in someway was quieter and cooler than the places closer to the middle. Not many dragons passed and so she had her peace. She was alone and could dedicate hours on her flames without being interrupted. Oh how she loved her flames.

Dee was sprawled upon the rock like a hatchling. Her back touched the heated rock, while her wings were hanging over the edges of the rock covering it partially. Her tail was moving from one side to another in a steady rhythm and her head...well was hanging off the front edge, head-over. She was humming, her voice filled the no longer quiet clearing  as birds had begun chirping along. She laughed watching her flames dance before her, their movements were sometimes swift, quick and sometimes slow and graceful. At times they would shape into animals, dragons dancing to her song or fish that jumped high out of the sea of flames before dipping back in. Her favorite, however were the flowers she could make which spread and transformed into small swirls, waves of flames that danced along the grass tips and the rocks around. At times like this she was in utter peace paying attention to nothing, but her flames.
Around, the sky was turning shades of pink, orange and red, the birds quieten as they slowly one after the other fell asleep and Dee was still humming to her flames.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Myth on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:17 pm

//Sorry took so long had a long weekend (bowling, dentist, ice skating, and other stuff D:) //
"Ok, I'm a little confusing but I dont want anyone to fight," Myth said confused. "So lets just calm down."

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Deenirea listened to the nightwing with no more than low interest, even if this so called 'evil other' was currently not present they were one and the same dragon. The tension within the group was slowly getting to her and this evening, that began quite peacefully, started to turn into everything but peaceful. She looked at storm when he spoke, she was confused to why this dragon would think of her to start a fight, not without reason that is. It was only when another unfamiliar  voice reached her ears that she looked at another nightwing, one that somehow carried grace within her movements and friendliness, an amusing thought passed her mind and she eased her mind and body. Turning towards both nightwings she lowered her head in greeting and bend one leg beneath her red frame. "Let me introduce myself then now that we have all this stress causing topic behind us. My name is Deenirea, Firewing tracker and Firedancer." She rose slowly and turned to storm "Do not worry, i don't like to spill blood on this very peaceful evening" The sarcasm was not hidden within her last three words, as she began walking back towards the carcasses she peaked over her shoulder at the group "I  think i like the other personality more, he's more fun." She laughed then shrugging it passed her "Now, am i required to devour all these creatures on my own or will someone aid me?"
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Draken smiled at Dea and totally forgot about the carcasses. Draken walked over to Dea and replied "I will, sorry I completely forgot about food hehe, that was a little silly of me." Draken giggled and was waiting for Dea's permission to eat before he just dug in.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Storm sighed with relief. "Glad to hear it, Dee. Since I have just met you I didn't know how much you wanted to pick fights." Delilah was just busting for a fight when I met her, he thought.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:11 am

She smiled at Draken gesturing towards the carcasses "Hurry before the others claim their piece" She spoke to him in a loud whisper. She flicked her orange gaze back towards storm and hid her smug look "Now why would i want to pick fights? Have i mentioned anything about longing to kill or battle anything?" She stilled several heartbeats glancing shortly towards Draken "You better join him, you killed most of them" Moving her attention partially towards the other Rightwing she smirked "Now when does that other personality of yours stop playing hide and seek? He really is intriguing and it seems to me that the night wing pack has begun to turn friendly" Amusement hid within the words, but it was true. Words of battles within the night wings decreased too close to nothing and having met these three night wings proves her words.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Myth made sure everyone got their piece then grabbed hers. "So...how is everyone doing?" she asked feeling a little awkward for not saying anything in a while.
//Sorry havent posted in a while DX)

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Storm smiled at the uncomfortable NightWing. And knowing that she felt out of place, he walked over and sat next to her. "I am doing fine," he answered.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Draken dug into one of the carcasses and began to eat. He enjoyed every second of it, it was delicious to him. Draken stood up after eating one of carcasses' entire leg to the bone and dropped the bone and looked at myth and replied "I'm now doing great thanks to Dea hehe, thanks for the food Dea, that was very kind of you." He looked at Dea and smiled before digging back into carcass to resume eating.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:11 pm

"Good thats nice to her I'm doing fine too, and thankyou for the food Dee," Myth said happily.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top