Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A dance with Fire (open)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Deenirea on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another bright and warm day at the edge of the firewing territory. The sun had been at it's highest point for hours and was slowly beginning to descend, so the temperature, however not by a great amount this was after all still the land of volcanoes and lava lakes, cold it would never be. Dee had spent the day laying upon what seemed a larger rock located in a clearing at the firewing's territory border. Nightwing territory located to her right and the rogue land spreading before her, if she'd look far enough she could even spot the snowy peaks of the great mountains in the ice wing territory. She always preferred this corner of the territory, it in someway was quieter and cooler than the places closer to the middle. Not many dragons passed and so she had her peace. She was alone and could dedicate hours on her flames without being interrupted. Oh how she loved her flames.

Dee was sprawled upon the rock like a hatchling. Her back touched the heated rock, while her wings were hanging over the edges of the rock covering it partially. Her tail was moving from one side to another in a steady rhythm and her head...well was hanging off the front edge, head-over. She was humming, her voice filled the no longer quiet clearing  as birds had begun chirping along. She laughed watching her flames dance before her, their movements were sometimes swift, quick and sometimes slow and graceful. At times they would shape into animals, dragons dancing to her song or fish that jumped high out of the sea of flames before dipping back in. Her favorite, however were the flowers she could make which spread and transformed into small swirls, waves of flames that danced along the grass tips and the rocks around. At times like this she was in utter peace paying attention to nothing, but her flames.
Around, the sky was turning shades of pink, orange and red, the birds quieten as they slowly one after the other fell asleep and Dee was still humming to her flames.

Last edited by Deenirea on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dance with Fire (open)

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:34 pm

//should i post? i don't know who is next.//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:36 pm

//me neither Ender, I was confused why nobody was posting, but sure I guess//

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:43 pm

// LOL Sure Ender, but I was waiting for Dee. But sure, go ahead. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:18 pm

//No, i was waiting for someone else. I just didn't know if i needed to post or not.//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:24 pm

//someone just post already -_- //

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Myth sighed and sat down. "Yep no one awensered me same as usual and I'm lost same as usual," she muttered to herself glancing at Storm,Ender, Draken, and Dee. "Hmm... still not sure about the Ender character," she thought suspiciously raising an eyebrow and shifting a little to the right. "Take a note of that and keep watch for suspicious things Myth," she thought to herself again.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:49 pm

"I wonder if these other dragons think i'm here, but that would be a definite yes after what you did!" I thought to myself seeing the posibilities of what would happen if they thought i was evil, but Ender 2 had other plans, and that involved me getting super mad. "Well, it was your fault though, you did force me to do that." He whispered to me, then i blew a gasket from that. If he was not my split personality, then he would be dead.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:25 am

//late sorry//

The bone broke underneath the impact of her bite, her canines pierced through the bone with ease and the several bone splinters fell to the soil. By the time she realized that storm was no where In sight she had devoured several animals. Her orange eyes wandered around the clearing yet storm was no where in sight, it was only when a unfamiliar scent of another dragon reached her nose and with that a sigh escaped her Maw, so much to a peaceful place.
With a beat of her wings she rose into the sky, she hovered a good dragons length above the treetops allowing her gaze to flick around the ground beneath, he was still not in sight, however the dragons scent still lingered in the air and therefore she followed it. When she spotted storm she retracted her wings and flew through the treetops only to expand her wings several meters above the ground, the wind caused by such, bent the treetops, and she landed with a louder thud. She glanced at the, what seems to be a noghtwing and spoke "now now, what do we have here?" Her voice was neither friendly nor threatening.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:48 am

Storm looked at Dee calmly. "Don't worry, Dee. This is Ender, my friend," he introduced. "He won't be any harm." He then thought of something. "Where did Draken go? Draken!" he called.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 am

She sighed following Dee to the other dragons,"Yep ignored again,"she mumbled as she landed near the others.

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:00 am

Storm looked at her with concern. "Nah, you are not ignored, you are my friend." He walked up and hugged her to make her feel better.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:03 am

Before i decided to not let him do anything for a week, a new dragon approached, asking me who i was. Okay, you stay out of this. I would like to make a good impression. I told Ender 2 in my mind before a spoke, which was only a few seconds before she talked. "I am Ender, a friend of Storm and Draco, if you heard of him that is. If you were going to ask me why i was here, i'm going to tell you the truth before he does. We, as in my split personality and i, have been watching over Storm. Sorry that seems creepy, but he is one of the only dragons that wanted to be my friend after Ender 2 showed up and almost killed Athena, Atrex, and him." I presented myself, but to a mistake i had, Ender 2 was still active and wanting to talk too. I tried to hold him back, yet to no prevail as he started controlling and talking to the newcomer. "Hello Storm, long time no see right? Now i heard my split has been telling things about the two of us, so i'm going to step in on his behalf. And just like he said about watching over Storm, i was backup if things like fights happen, and i would love to fight you, since you are a friend of our enemy. I think you know who she is though, and how she almost killed both me and Ender. But i do have one thing to ask, are you like her, because i don't want to see my friends nor me and Ender almost die." Ender 2 questioned her in some sort of thing he just did....WAIT, IS THAT MY THING!
//and by thing, he means his kind of questioning//

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:07 am

Storm turned around and cocked an eyebrow at Ender. "You have been following me? Gosh, I have to pay better attention then. But if you are trying to protect me, I can take care of myself. But I am glad you are here." He added in after, since he didn't want to sound harsh.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:02 am

A loud hiss escaped her maw at his mentioning of his split personality, two minded. She was no fan of two minded, she had heard and seen many things about these, her black iris turned into a snake like slit as his other personality began talking about Delillah. This creature had already done two things that did not make her any friendlier, the fact that he was two minded and that he spoke ill of Delillah Delacroix, and that she did not take kindly. She took a step forward, her eyes transformed back to normal and she let a corner of her maw rise "I guess you would have to find out whether I am similar to her or not" a cunning mind was asked and that she would present, her mood had dropped quickly however her energy was regained, it was a dangerous combination.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:23 am

"Well, you and me are sort of the same, Especially trying to fight a dragon that needed 3 dragons to disable me, and almost died doing, but that was when i was alone. When my 'friend' is fighting with me, you will not last long. I guarantee that." Ender 2 said with a smile creeping upon his face, showing he getting ready for a fight he was sure to win. "That is if i was like you! So leave this conversation alone!" I told him in my mind, and his smile disappeared and forgot he was still talking. "Leave us alone Ender, this is my choice to make and i am itching for bloodshed, or at least letting me win for the moment. So how about you shut the-" He paused himself mid sentence to realise that he was still controlling. He then grew a light shade of pink inside our mind, and it was a rare occurance for that to happen. "I just ruined my plans by trying to talk with him while controlling... And now i think we are both going to die right now, right?" He asked both me and the other dragons, which is a 99% chance of dying and a 1% chance of being forgiven.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 am

Storm sat there in tension. He desperately didn't want this to turn into a battle. He wanted to be on the good side of most dragons so that he didn't have enemies around Pyyria. "Ender. Please. Just shut it before this turns bad," he whispered to him so low that only he could hear.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:48 am

Draken heard the speak of death and fighting. Draken saw that Storm was trying to stop what was going on and Draken wanted to help. He walked up to Ender and was worried when he said "I agree with Storm, ummm Ender is your name right, well I don't want any fights going on here either, so I think its best to stop that kind of talk ok hehe." Draken was nervous that Ender was going to not like him for getting in the way.

//Sorry if this is late, I own a comic business and I'm working on my brand new series called "True Knights Edge" I'm back now//

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 am

// How do you own a comic business at 14? //

Storm looked in surprise as Draken suddenly appeared. "Oh, there you are, Drakey. This is Ender. Ender, this is Draken. He is a friend." He said so that he wouldn't get angry at the other NightWing.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:24 am

//wow, i do agree with you about that Storm.//
"That is what i'm trying to do, but he is rebelling quite a lot. This is something i never seen him do, but since he is super embarrassed that he just ruined his plan. Plus, it's in his nature to be like that, so it is not my fault he is doing this. I hope he didn't cause any problems cause he always gets us into trouble wherever we go." I told the group, so i can increase my chances of living. I looked at Ender 2 and he is still curled up in a ball, covered in pink and steaming like someone who is incredibly angry. "It was your fault though that you did that, not mine." I told him with a smirk on my face. he revealed his face which is redder the rest of his body. "sHUT UP RIGHT NOW! IT IS YOUR FAULT!" He said before he started to tear up, which made me feel just like him.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 am

Storm nodded. "Good. We can't risk ourselves getting killed right now." He looked at Dee, hoping that she wouldn't to anything rash.

//Sorry, stupidly short. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:39 am

Draken looked at Ender with Shock over what was happening. Draken was not used to this, but his friendly personality kept him from judging Ender. Draken looked at Storm and was extremely worried on what was going on. He whispered to Storm "Ummm Storm should I ummm be cautious about Ender hehe". Draken was scared because he knew that if Ender sometimes acted like this sometimes, there was always a possibility of Draken getting hurt.

//I actually started comics when I was 8 and I formed a comic group called ENC entertainment or Epic Ninja Comics, I have 17 members in it and we are one of the most popular comic groups where I'm from//

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:23 am

// Wow, that is amazing! Maybe I could read one sometime! Smile //

Storm hesitated for a moment. "You only have to worry if his evil side gets a blood lust and takes over him," he explained. He knew that if Dee wanted a battle, that they would definitely win. He had Ender, Draken, and Myth on his side.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm

The red framed dragoness continued to have her gaze locked upon the two-minded. She had listened to every word and they had not pleased her neither the friendly not the evil, even if the evil amused her somehow. It was only when Draken rose his voice did she look at him and storm, she saw the nervousness and tension within both. Turning back to the taller nightwing she spoke with authority "I have no desire to spill blood and neither are these two" her claw rose and she gestured between the other two "It seems to me that you are not welcome here right now, therefore I am requesting you to either leave or stay. However if you choose to stay you will need to catch that ill minded personality of yours or I will teach you respect." She allowed her voice to drop for several heartbeats "If you choose to leave and have the desire for a physical combat then I will inform Delacroix, because I have no desire to deal with you alone" The last words leaving her maw she turned to Draken and storm, her facial expression had changed in a matter of seconds into a warm face yet her eyes were still sharp "both have nothing to worry, if he bothers you I will make him dance with my dearest of flames" she smirked glancing at the two-minded above her shoulder.
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Storm shook his head. "No, Dee, he is not bugging me. He his my friend," he answered. "And if you end up trying to hurt him, then you have to fight me with him too." He stood his ground, knowing that Dee probably wouldn't attack.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:34 pm

"I think he won't be able to get out for quite a while since he just embarrassed himself. And he is the only one out of the two who wants to always wants to kill. But sometimes, if things like this happens, then everyone is safe for now." I relieved her of suspicion about thinking that i am him, but would i sound like him.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top