Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

Fury

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Out of the Fire and into the Ice (Open, IceWings)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the Fire and into the Ice (Open, IceWings)

Post by Tulvir II on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 am

Tulvir unimaginably bored. Yes, he had duties to perform as a Guardian, but even that grew dull after awhile. It's not like anyone bothered the FireWings, anyway. And his tribemates rarely left the heart of the city, or some, their dens. Tulvir had trained to the point of having to invent skills just to keep himself busy. So, today he decided to go visit his mother and sister. The only problem was, they both lived in the IceWing tribe. They could have always met at the border or beyond, like always... But for some reason the pair, in recent weeks, had stopped coming. Naturally, Tulvir grew concerned and it was only now that he had time to get away. After completing his morning rounds, Tulvir set off for IceWing territory. Almost immediately, he felt his FireWing side long for the intense warmth of his tribe. His IceWing half, however, was more than happy to get away from the lava and volcanoes.
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top