Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Smiling happily as she giggled to his words, "Well.. how about I give you a clue" nuzzling the side of her cheek he licked against the scales, whoa it was strange. Her scales where rough and sharp in places yet strangely cooling almost making him want to lick more but stopped to see her reaction. Wiggling his tail a little more chuckling to himself, "Then I can tell you about a secret... and how you can see the stars..." Tightening his hug slightly but being careful for her other wing. Using his forearms to play with one of her claws , massaging her foot and leg, "I just want to make you feel comfortable... don't worry.. I'm not planning anything.." sticking his tongue out he pressed his nose against her cheek.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Athena nodded at his first words. "I like clues," she chuckled, electricty going up and down her spine with each touch he provided. She purred again and closed her eyes, tail twitching. When he stopped her brow furrowed and she opened her eyes, giving him an expectant look. Her eyes widened at his second words and she leaned in slightly, looking like a hatchling being told an amazing legend. Now he was hugging her tighter, and now he was massaging her leg.. Athena purred and closed her eyes, hissing in glee. She opened her eyes and grinned at him. "G-good," she stammered, her other foot kicking with the excitement in her bones.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Smirking from her reaction, "Hows your wing?" looking into her eyes giving her a strong look. This time pressing against her nose again, licking her chin. while his arms moved onto her other foot, continuing the relaxing moments. His scales glowing brighter, with blues and pinks, closing his eyes as he stopped licking and replied "Well... you know I chose Nebula... as my name since I was born in one.. surrounded by sooo many colours, as if I was dancing in colour.." pausing for a moment he pressed his snout against her cheek side by side, whispering close to her ear "I could show you... if you wanted..." smirking giving her a lick on the neck.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Athena grinned. "Its fine. Sore, but I'll manage. I've suffered from far worse." She assured him with a smile. She would split her face if she kept smiling like this. Her legs were numb by this point. She listened to his story about his name and her eyes widened, wonder in her eyes. "I'd love to.." She whispered, looking at him with her eyes wide. "Can you show me?" She murmered.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Moving his paws onto her chest again, rubbing gently he whispered up towards her ear again. "Then look into my scales ... I know its not the same as being up there... but at least you can see..." chuckling he focused on colouring his scales matching a nebula he knew. Quickly his hide came to life as colours beyond imagine came into view, bright lights of stars and colourful gases dancing along his scales. Seas of patterns slowly creeping along his side, "Imagine.. floating along side of the colours.... feeling the coldness around you... but the distance glow of warmth from the far ancient stars. Like your swimming in air, without the burden of weight" Sighing his breath brushed past her cheek opening his eyes looking towards hers, seemly the colours of his scales effected his eyes too as they changed colour, yellow...blue...orange... finally relaxing on his normal blue.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Athena looked at his scales, and her eyes went wide as two saucers. She watched all of the colours, listening to his voice and imagining.. She leaned in towards his scales. "How.. How do you do that?" She whispered, reaching out and touching a changing scale. "Wow..." She murmered, grinning. She felt as if she really was up there.. She lesned forward and pressed her jaw into his hide, staring at the colours. She laughed in joy, feeling like a hatchling again.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:41 pm

// right since where getting to that point having any ideas on how you want to do this, want Nebula to ask for her to be his mate or? //

Chuckling as he watched her press against his scales, he nuzzled her snout whispering gently again "Heyy... Its a little trick us Starwings can do. It makes us unique from one another.." breathing against her snout he continued "Well as soon as your wing is alright I can show you Pyyria... from above... But... your forgetting something arn't you" Smirking he stuck his tongue out playfully waiting for her reaction as he batted their tails against her side.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:13 pm

//no idea xD maybe have him ask her in space? That is if hes taking her up there xD//

Athena listened to Nebula and smiled softly. "Its amazing.. Wow.. Nebula, you.. Your kind.. Is amazing. You are amazing." She looked at him at his next words and smirked. "Well then, what am I forgetting?" She purred, locking eyes with him. She growled and suddenly leaned forward, nipping his neck and leaving a mark. A bite. A very.. Particular kind of bite. Love bites, they were called. In Atrex's family, it was how a dragon showed it was taken or available. Usually, males would mate with multiple females and gain bragging rights if they got many love bites. Athena had taken Atrex's customs into her own life. Athena had no love bites. At all. Any bites she had were from fights. Bloody fights.

Athena nipped his neck again before nuzzling into him. She then rested herself against him and closed her eyes. "mmmm.." She hummed, feeling.. Complete. She looked at him and briefly nuzzled his shoulder, before closing her eyes and fading away into a doze.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Chuckling as he realized what she was doing, leaning forward he returned the nip against her neck as best as he could with the icy scales. "Well... I think you owe me another kiss since the last one you hit me" smirking he laughed blushing slightly, "Then you will see the stars..." Moving futher up along her chest since he was smaller than her placing his snout in front of hers, smiling with a funny look he waited for something to happen as his scales flashed with excitement.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Athena chuckled as she felt him nip her neck. She purred, knowing she now had a bite mark to show she was taken. For the moment.

taken? what the hell is THAT supposed to mean?! her brain roared at her.

She opened her eyes at his next words and they went wide. "Um.." She hesitated, looking sheepish. "O-okay.." Fear seeped into her chest and she wondered how to do this. Softly? Fiercely? Hard? Easy? It was hard to think with him moving up her form. She tried not to purr and gazed back at him, biting her lower jaw. This would be her first proper kiss. The first kiss she wanted and would initiate. Did she want this?

Atrex looked at her and Athena looked away. "Let me tell you something," Atrex sat, sitting down. Athena nodded and sat down beside him. "Athy, if you dont go for things, you're not living life to the fullest," he smiled at her. That smile she had grown to adore. "If you dont go for it, then whats the point of wanting it?"

Athena leaned forward, breathing quickly. Then it happened. She pressed her mouth to his and sparks went up and down her brain and her chest and her back and.. And a fire she had never known was seeping into her head. She stiffened, before sighing and letting her instincts take over. She sank into it with a sigh, closing her eyes shut.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:19 pm

// Kinda making this up, but I would like the chance to rp it XD plus since the starwings aren't really around much any more I think it would be cool. Plus it can only be done in space Razz //

Smiling towards her to reassure, suddenly it happened letting out a soft growl rumbling in his chest. His heart racing and mind exploding with joy, naturally he knew what to do as he had experienced it before. Being gentle he nipped slightly at her mouth and pulled free teasing her slightly, "Alright.. I'm not sure how well this will work... but if you want we can try.. You see.. Starwings can create an aura which can give other dragons their powers... but it does take a lot of power... and you will need to create an ice shield around your snout and eyes. Sadly... I need to be in space to use this aura as the planet's gravity effects it.. but with creating a suit out of ice this can protect you long enough to get out there... I hope anyways.." smiling giving her a confident look he quickly pulled her closer and whispered "It would be dangerous... but I the dragoness of ice will conquer space.. You would be the first from Pyyria to go to space" Smiling he stuck his tongue out again licking her snout.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:26 pm

//awesome!!!! Very Happy and also, we'ee doing truth or dare in chat xD funny as swearword xD//

Athena made the most pathetic sound she'd ever made. To her. She whimpered. when Nebula nipped her mouth. Bright red, she listened to him, eyes brightening even more. She nodded. "I can do tha- woah!" She exclaimed as he pulled her closer. Her good wing wrapped around his back instinctively. She giggled at his words and nodded. "I like the sound of that.." She purred. "When do we go?" She asked eagerly, slowly putting her broken wing in a comfy position beside her.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Replying with a soft growl teasing her "Depends... can your wing fly? Can you not create ice around the bones? I don't want you to hurt yourself if you can't fly..." smirking he chuckled "I would carry you but... *looking down at himself* I'm not the biggest of dragons" pressing his nose again against hers he waited for her to respond. Feeling his emotions go crazy while looking towards her.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Athena lauhed and stuck her tongue out at him. "I think I could, but I hate magic.." She glanced away, turning serious. "It corrupts too easily. And one of my dearest friends was turned inside out due to magic. Thats why I hate it. So no, I cant, I Haven't harnessed it enough," she smiled weakly and tried to change the subject. She smile as he pressed his nose against hers. She purred. "While you're not the biggest, you're certainly.. Well built," she chuckled, dragging her good wing under his chin. She was actually flirting with someone.. Would wonders never cease?

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Sighing he quickly thought of an idea, "How about.. I carry you then... but use your other wing to help? Of course make sure your ready with the ice protection. The coldness of space should be alright for you... though not for too long but at that point you will be in my aura." Nuzzling her snout he briefly kissed her again and continued "Well are you ready Ice dragoness?"

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 am

Athena listened and nodded eagerly. She grinned and sank into him as he kissed her, feeling her two legs go weak. How was he so good at this?!
She smirked and nodded. "Oh yes, I'm ready." She slowly stood up, leaving the cold air to nip at the scales where she had touched Nebula. It was nice, being warm enough she wasn't dizzy or dying, and hoped they could do it again.

She held up one wing, and now she was balancing on three limbs. She was.. Excited. Excited to see the stars. See Pyrriha from.. From space! what would her friends think of THAT!
She smiled at Nebula. "Are you sure you'll be okay? I dont want to hurt you or anything."

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:03 am

// btw I know how your wing will be healed XD //

Smirking slightly as she asked while he was getting ready "I should be alright... but will take it slow incase I lose grip... thats a point use your claws to lock onto mine so I don't lose grip as easily." pressing his paws against hers he locked them together, looking up for a moment checking for any issues from above. Sighing for a moment he returned his gaze back down to hers "I will try my best... once we reach the edge it will be easier... try to keep behind me so the air isn't fighting us" uncoiling his tail with hers he batted her snout playfully smiling he shouted "Off we go!" using his strength of his wings he blasted the air below them lifting off the ground, with his pace increasing it wasn't long before they where a number of feet of the ground. Admittedly it was hard to keep up the pace, but he knew that at this rate they would make it within a few minutes. Looking down towards her panting a little he wished that he could use his sonic speed but as most of his abilities the gravity would play havoc. Moments later they where touching the clouds, Athena's blasts from her wing where helping a lot giving him more upthrust. "Athena, create the ice mask now! Don't want you passing out yet!"

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:45 am

(Tell meh!)

Athena listened and nodded, unsheathing her claws in case she hurt him. She had just sharpened these and knew they were painful to be scratched by. She nodded at his words and tucked her sprained wing into her side. And suddenly she was spiraling into the air.

She beat her good wing as hard as she could, and in a few minutes she was in the clouds. Her brain was screaming at her to pull away, but she refused. What happened last time wouldn't happen again!

At Nebula's words, Athena closed her eyes, taking in the cold from the air, and then an ice mask grew around her face. It was a rather painful process. She grunted and opened her eyes and kept flying.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:18 am

Looking down towards her he smiled slightly as the distance grew ever shorter the sky started to turn black as they reacted the edge of the atomsphere. It was good timing nebula had lost a lot of energy luckly the sunlight was hitting his scales more powerful regenerating him. Within moments they had made it. Pulling away from the gravity his Aura kicked in, turning back around to face Athena he chuckled pulling her closer to him, using his tail to coil around her own so that he didn't loose grasp of her. Using his paw to knock of the ice mask signalling that it can be removed. Visually he could see that his Aura was working as her scales almost turned into like his own patches of them matching his colours. Smiling as he noticed her wing regenerating thanks to the strong sunlight she was now absorbing.

// hope its alright just think it would be cool if his Aura had effects on Athena, Ofc these are temporary//

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am

Athena smiled back hesitantly. She started breathing heavily as the heavens turned black, panting out of fear. She was scared. But she would go through with this. She wasn't a coward.. Was she?
Suddenly her weight disappeared from her and Athena's eyes widened at the strange feeling, clutching Nebula's claws even tighter until he pulled away. She hadn't seen the earth yet since she was focused on Nebula.

She eagerly coiled her own tail around his as he pulled her closer. She smiled at him, then nodded and closed her eyes. The ice mask slowly receded into her scales and she flinched. When she opened her eyes, she suddenly felt.. Weird. It was coming from her wing. Eyes narrowed, she hurridly glanced at it, and her eyes widened. "Woah," she muttered, watching her wing regain it's shape. Her eyes widened. Then she spun around to look at the Earth.

Her mouth fell open. It was HUGE! It was IMPOSSIBLY HUGE! She looked up and down, left in right, feeling so small compared to this gigantic planet. "Oh my god.." She whispered. "Oh my god.." She repeated this a few times, her grip on Nebula's tail tightening. "Its perfect," she said softly.

She spun around to face Nebula and went to kiss him out of sheer gratefullness, but then she noticed something. She glanced down and seen her scales were changing colour. "Oh wow!" She laughed, twisting and turning and watching her scales change.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:37 am

Chuckling at her reaction, he waited for her to calm down as she turned back towards him he raised a brow smiling with her noticing that her scales had indeed changed. "Well.. in a way your like me now, but its only when your close to me so don't stray alright?" nuzzling her snout giving her a lick for being brave. "Okay want to see something else? Something that will blow your mind?" he smirked chuckling he pulled her a little closer tightening their tails with their paws still locked.

// alright you can pretty much guess where he means, also this is where he will ask. //

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 am

//I can't guess xD//

Athena grinned. "Wouldn't stray for the world." She chuckled s he nuzzled her snout and gave her a lick of affection. Nebula made her feel.. alive. Alive. For years she had been a dragoness with an attitude and terrible temper. So many were afraid of her, and they had the right to be. She had killed so many, yet Nebula.. calmed her inner rage. her inner hurt.. He made her want to DO things she never would have wanted to do before, detested, even.

She was snapped out of these thoughts at his voice and tilted her head. "Yep, though it will have to be very good to beat that view," she turned her head and gazed at the earth. Shivers went up her spine as so many thoughts of how big and how far the earth and drop was spun around her head like a hamster on a ball tilted sideways. She looked at Nebula again and realised.. he was her first kiss. And second, counting when he had given her CPR. No drake could do that easy. The last drake that had tried to kiss her had his head taken off. Literally.

Athena's eyes widened at this realisation and she smiled softly, pressing her against him so their noses touched. She closed her icy blue eyes, before opening them again. "Well? whats this amazing thing you ere going to show me?" she grinned softly at him.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

Chuckling he pressed his nose against hers, "Follow me then, don't let go okay" smirking he pulled her by the paws. Using his sonic speed he charged quickly towards a nearby nebula which he liked to visit. The speed of which they where going was faster than any other dragon could go, since he was a starwing it was needed to get around the vast space. Soon enough they arrived at the a nebula of red and blue gases, looking back towards her he smiled pulling in close as they entered the colourful space. "How'd you like it?" he chuckled pressing his snout against her own.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:12 am

Athena grinned. "Dont worry, I'll hold on tight." Ans suddenly she was going faster then she'd EVER gone in her life. Athena got a scare when it started and she nearly seperated from Nebula, but she held on and regained her grip just as they entered the area. She quickly glanced at herself to make sure she hadn't lost any body parts from the wind they had been going at, -she'd once witness a dragon catch fire from too much wind. She had lost a few scales and even some of her wings, being a seawing. Poor Kara- but then realised there was no wind in space. No air, no wind. Duh!

She looked around, and her eyes widened. "My god.." She whispered. If she had been a normal tempered female, she would have cried. She held back a choke of sobs as she looked around, reaching out with a wing to brush at the gases. "I love it," she whispered as Nebula pressed his snout against hers. She closed her eyes and smiled softly. "Now, if you feel like doing something even more amazing for me.." She parted her jaw slightly. "How about you kiss me?"

If Atrex had been there, he probably would have choked on his own saliva. Those words had NEVER, EVER come out of Athena's motuh. Usually colourful curse words or rude sentences, insults, the lot. But NEVER "how about you kiss me?"

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:35 am

Blushing from her comment, he pressed his snout against hers giving her a kiss that she requested. Chuckling he gave off a soft growl clearly excited, gazing towards her eyes as he smirked pulling them further into the colourful gases. Holding onto her, coiling his tail tighter he replied "I was born in a nebula similar to this one, I know a little trick too" charging up his breath he fired towards a distant cloud, almost like the colour was exploding it grew brighter and started to sparkle. Smiling he returned back to his normal position pressing his nose against hers. "Athena... you know I've been thinking... its hard for me to ask due to my past but... would you accept me as your mate?" blushing again he look turned away in embarrassment biting his lower lip clearly nervous.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top