Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Need some parents (Alt of Rii)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some parents (Alt of Rii)

Post by Ventus Coelus on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:55 am

So I have no idea who has icewings or not in the rp since everyone is either here or not activity wise. I need a mother and a father for this guy to figure out what his profile is going to be. Once I have a pair set as his parents then I can flesh out his abilities, looks, and personality.

Preferably I need one or both of his parents to have icewing blood as I want him to be in the icewing tribe. So would anybody want Ventus as a son?

I can either bring Ventus in as a hatchling or as an adult it all depends on whether he's got parents though and what they want to do with him IC.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some parents (Alt of Rii)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:19 am

I have a half IceWing, Tulvir II. I could try to find him an IW mate, and then Ventus could live with her. She could always take him to neutral territory so the three of them can spend time together.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some parents (Alt of Rii)

Post by Rii Rii on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:25 am

That would be totally awesome. Very Happy Especially since nobody else has answered in here.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

View user profile http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top