Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Vilkas Today at 2:56 pm

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Today at 9:36 am

» Heroes Reborn: A Post-Homecoming MCU AU [jcink]
by Guest Today at 7:27 am

» Salutations, my brethren
by Spectre Today at 6:35 am

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:07 pm

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Juunai (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juunai (Done)

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 am

Personal Info:

Name: Juunai
Alias: Neon Draine is the name he uses for the NightWings, as for other guilds/clans he uses other various names that keeps him hidden from being thought as a spy or thief.
Personality: Juunai is very silent even when he is not doing his job, this is mainly because his throat was slashed at one point or another which made him almost a mute, making him only use very few words every so often, but he will nod and shake his head if he understands something or does not agree with anything. He is a loner, but trains daily on his own to get faster and stronger for missions he must undergo, for when he gets caught and is backed into  corner, he must learn more to defend himself very carefully. He is very skeptical of everything and prefers to be left alone unless he is hired to a mission, he keeps to himself, living deep in the icy mountain where he live in a furnished home, supported to hold ten times the weight of the mountain itself. But when it comes to his mission, he is solely concentrated on not getting caught and on taking out his objective or retrieving it, but by all means, he is not afraid to ket his claws dirty at all. But because he is near mute, he has a spokes-dragon who does speak for him names Amile, which, when Juunai himself is not there at a meeting place Amile will be there speaking for him.

Interests: Juunai typically studies on books over ancient legends and relics, going out sometimes to see if they had been true by finding them himself, wandering what the world has for himself. He studies none stop, unless it is training or wandering the world, he stays home most of the time as a bookworm. He knows many histories and the many tribes that came before, yet, the one thing he does not believe in, are gods. For example, he had studied on the one they call Nimbus, the god of death, and yet, he believes that any dragon, if they work hard enough for it, can reach to that power and gain abilities like that, so in a sense he is more of an atheist then anything.
Dislikes: He dislikes anything that catches his attention too much like an exploding army of cats for example, he also hates it when other invite themselves into his home and will force them out. He wants his own privacy and gets agitated when he is not left alone for a certain amount of time.
Fears: His one fear is that his true identity would be spread all across the world and that all be weary of Juunai. The reason he has so many names is that since he plans on becoming an assassin, in that category a spy or hitman in a sense, he needs to go with different names, going with different identities and histories. If one was to know who he truly is he would have to kill them and any others around them as well that could know the information about Juunai.

Appearance:
Height: 20 ft
Scales: His scales are very smooth, built to allow him fly at speeds with ease and this is also thanks to the shape of his body, due to the Night Furies torpedo shaped body, slick, athletic, and light he can reach up to very speeds unimaginable to even himself. Hie scales are pure black, during the day that is. In dark areas or at night his scales will glow when he is powered up, splotches a spots on his body change colors of bright neon, but he can hide it when he is doing something important. This is due to the first defect he has because while his father was a dark dragon his mother was a light based dragon, having scales just like the rainbow, he inherited this from her line oft he family.
Eyes: His right eye right is neon red while his blue is a neon blue

Appearance: Athletic, but built more for speed, Juunai is a very tough dragon even with his light body. Because of the bodies torpedo shape (in a sense of shapes) this helps him fly so much more better, almost like a jet (even those do not exist yet) his wings are fairly large and having a sail near the base of his tail and two sails at the end of his tail, this helps a lot with balance of flight. The most remarkable feature of his body are the glowing scales, biologically infused into his DNA, various parts of his body will glow at night granted the glow can be deactivated, this takes many years of practice to take the glow off for only so long. He has multiple scars all along his body from previous adventures that nearly got him killed, but above all else he has more muscle mass then the average Night Fury. Because he has trained all his life this muscle mass helps with flight and take off reasons but also helps with various body attacks.

Tribe Information and Status:
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: A blade for hire, but he is with NightWings for the whole training purpose
Family: N/A
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities:

Strengths: Physical Body: Being very fast he can out last any dragon while flying, since he has strong muscles built for flight, he can stay in the air for a long time as well. He has been known to take devastating hits and get back up, this is due to his discipline through pain and suffering, but while he does take heavy damage he tries to ignore it during battle, tending to his own body afterwards. He possesses a sharp sword (katana), this is to help him through battle, and while he does not use it very frequently he will use it against stronger foes and the such.
Mind: While his body takes damage, his mind does not. Juunai is very disciplined and very intelligent, making his tactics work for the most part. In his mind he has one goal: to become the greatest assassin to ever exist. He has a high intellect and understanding of many problems and does what he can to help, if he wants to that is. He can swiftly find the weak spots of any opponent he faces, whether it is they are slow or they have lesser scales, he always studied his enemies before going in for the kill.

Special Abilities: N/A, he can be trained though to have powers.

Weaknesses: Juunai is very prone to leaving his sides open for attacks from other enemies, since he is so concentrated on the foe he forgets to protect himself part of the time. While he is fast, if a dragon out runs him even by barely he will throw himself into a major discipline, which in return would weaken his body vastly to the point of near death, but something else that affects him is food. While he can last without it, due to his light weight and small stomach he can get hungry easily and go for days, but in return this will make him so much weaker in strength and speed by a landslide, this includes if he has been on a mission for days/months.
Mind: Although he is disciplined, he is known to be cocky and arrogant, mocking his enemies sometimes if he feels like he's strong or faster then them.

Combat Style: Blending in with the shadows, Juunai attacks enemies with a more "hit and run" tactic, aiming for their back and the back of their heads, he will have to seek out weak spots in order to take them down, even with his katana he will slice at larger and heavier enemies with it, but for scratches and bites and the sorts he will use his speed in smarts to even outsmart the enemy for that matter.

Background
History: Can be told through Rp
RP Sample: A quake could be felt in the earth and several trees were knocked over, the night sky clear as the moon provided light below. Where there were falling trees arose a dark figure, scales of various spots glowing a bright set of colors. Shaking its head, it would curse to itself before taking off again into the night.

Last edited by Juunai on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Juunai (Done)

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:26 am

I am finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello Juunai, I'm Cosmos, an Administrator of DRF, and I will be reviewing your application today. Lets get started:

• Your ability is denied. You have no FireWing heritage allowing that you can have the ability to breathe fire. Your ability would not do more than average damage, since the elements themselves don't apply to "Opposite elements" logic. Please fix this, bump when edited.

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Wait, so your telling me Night Furies cannot shoot fire, when of How to train your Dragon they can? I can drop the element thing no problem, but the breathing fireballs part is something I will not stop when IT IS something that does currently exist in the show. Even if you say they can't (when they can) they cannot breath fire continuously. When I seen that show Toothless (the main Night Fury) can breath fireballs but not continuously breath fire like other dragons. So they can in fact shoot fireballs like I said, and you are telling me to drop that? I can drop the elements no problem, but still, why drop the whole fireball thing? Oh, and also I just went ahead and put N/A since I figured everything else would be unacceptable as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Juunai, this site is based off the books of Wings of Fire. Not How To Train Your Dragon. And with your current status of Special Abilities being N/A, your character is approved~

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:47 am

1st, I do very much believe that the minimum height for the nightwings is 20 feet, unless related to astral or something.

2ndly, the Assassin rank isn't a free make a character and you get it. Please pm me juunai for information and reqs.

3rdly as a suggestion, move the fireball ability from strengths to special abilities, I think it would fit there better.

Cele

Cossy
[17:14:43 15/07/2016] @ Cosmos : EbW is more of a... rejected NW baby.
[15:39:56] @ Cosmos : I'm married to Tempest, Oculus is the father of our child, and I.. don't think it'll work out.

sLy
[22:12:50 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Oreo does NOTHING!
[22:13:21 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Except to loterally c***block everything Sly does >:I

[23:20:28 10/04/2016] Aero Dynamic : Sometimes I'm full and sometimes I'm half and sometimes I'm not even there. What am I?
[23:44:45 10/04/2016] @ Sly : My dignity

Tempest

Tenebris
[03:35:11] Virgo : if College Degrees existed in drf
[03:35:17] Virgo : What degree would your dragon have
[03:35:21] @ Tenebris : Photoshop.
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:12 am

Again, Juunai, without FireWing heritage, you cannot breathe fire.

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Oculus is correct the min height for a NightWing is 20 feet

That speed is too fast even for a SkyWing and you aren't even that so super no.

Don't have any FireWing blood so yea no fire breath.

No way you could survive going through a tree that fast.

You really should consider being relate to me it would solve pretty much all of these problems.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Everything (except for speed) was already pointed out, Oculus, plus the fact nothing was ever said about the size. I said 13 feet for size, not 22, not 50, but only 13 since I saw it appropriate, nothing was said about size from neither me nor Cosmos and I did not see the problem so why this was brought up I do not know. Perhaps you should read Cosmos's post(s) as almost everything (or everything overall) was already handled. We have already established everything, the speed on the other hand is different. If I am to be 'related" with Celestia, then that should have been said from the start instead on going on a journey to write many things down. I will accept to being "relative" to Celestia, but nothing more unless you ant something done with the speed.

Now what bothers me a little is that it takes not 1, not two, but three admin/mods to handle a single character sheet. I can understand if you are a site owner, but you should have enough faith that a single mod/admin can handle the job they have instead of jumping in there after they have done it. I trust a single staff member to do their job truthfully and to the point, in which Cosmos did do, I just don't want a million staff members to jump on a single app because of one or four things, you get what I'm saying? Nothing about this character has changed since I edited the stuff Cosmos wanted fixed, why anything after the approval of the app (Besides Celestias last post) was even mentioned I don't even know, I find it to be a waste of time in my own opinion... but thats just me, I also find it funny how a regular member starts talking on an app even though they are not a staff member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:53 am

I highly suggest you read up on the dragon tribes as the minimum size for NightWings is 20 feet. http://www.rpgdragons.org/t72-the-dragon-tribes You may want your dragon to be 13 feet but that doesn't work. The only exceptions made to the rule are when you are the child of a dragon who is smaller than the rule because they made their dragon before the size limitations were implemented. Which Celestia happens to be one of those dragons.

While you are at that you might as well read up on the new members guide in case you have missed that as well. http://www.rpgdragons.org/t1723-new-members-guide

"and firepower with ranged attacks. The fireballs he shots out glow violent and swift various neon colors, but when he is powered up his scales will begin to glow again. "

Fireball is the same darn thing as firebreath it is fire related which is exclusive to the FireWings. Again this is solved because Cele has FireWing blood and being the child of that naturally you would too.

Having just talked with Occy the assassin thing hasn't been resolved.

The reason the speed would be fixed is it could be your demi god ability.

Now being related to Cele means some other changes will have to be made such as some communication with one another for example all me hatchlings start out as well hatchlings that and might have to wait a bit for Cele and Nimbus to hook back up assuming them hook back up. Either way we can figure something out if you are willing to work with me.

Oh and I think your counting might be a little off. Red are admins and purple are mods. Occy is not a member of staff which would mean only two staff members have posted here. Which you know he isn't staff so don't know how you got that mixed up. Anyways he was just trying to help you out For the most part I have barely touched any of the character apps however this one does have issues that need addressing.

Now you can continue to argue if you want which won't go well or you can work with me here so we can make this character work. I don't mean to sound rude I'm just kinda strict and to the point. You don't want your time wasted anymore than I want mine.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 pm

I apologize for my behavior, the way I spoke to you two was incorrect and I wish to apologize for that. Now then, I am willing to work with you in a more humble nature, as long as you are humble as well, that is all I ask as of now. Its just the way I imagine how people say certain things that gets me going and it agitates me, so I apologize for that as well.

Now then, I can make him a trainee of the Tracker Class, since, Trackers use some form of stealth and the sort. What I really wanted for this character was to go with either a more assassin or spy type of deal. I have no ideas for the moment, but would you have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Go tracker ad train assassin. As stated before, Assassin is a tough and demanding rank, which isn't freely given, as it necessarily not even a NW rank.

Cele

Cossy
[17:14:43 15/07/2016] @ Cosmos : EbW is more of a... rejected NW baby.
[15:39:56] @ Cosmos : I'm married to Tempest, Oculus is the father of our child, and I.. don't think it'll work out.

sLy
[22:12:50 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Oreo does NOTHING!
[22:13:21 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Except to loterally c***block everything Sly does >:I

[23:20:28 10/04/2016] Aero Dynamic : Sometimes I'm full and sometimes I'm half and sometimes I'm not even there. What am I?
[23:44:45 10/04/2016] @ Sly : My dignity

Tempest

Tenebris
[03:35:11] Virgo : if College Degrees existed in drf
[03:35:17] Virgo : What degree would your dragon have
[03:35:21] @ Tenebris : Photoshop.
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 am

Excellent, Juunai! I'm glad that we can cooperate. Please bump your character application when ready for review. ^^

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:21 am

Bump, I have fixed everything just about, I kept some things though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:07 am

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:49 am

Approved. ^^

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!