Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Army consolidating presence [only to read]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army consolidating presence [only to read]

Post by Xangor on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:39 pm

The successfull attack against the rogues allowed the NightWings to access food and new resources. And new servaints, most important. The captured rogues have been instructed to follow order and discipline and obey the NightWings law. Harsh punishments were given to those who dared to cause troubles. Until today everything was going fine. The NightWings have grown strong. However they wouldn't sleep on the success of a simple invasion. The army was ready to proceed to conquer new lands. The IceWings were the most desirable target and Oculus has already prepared the plan. Only a ultimatum needed to be sent to the IceWings before to start.

Xangor was instructing the soldiers about the roles to take. The Officer was surprised to receive a letter from an alarmed courier. It seemed something bad was happening. Xangor opened the letter with his claws to read it. It was short.

An unauthorized meeting has come to my attention, and I want soldiers ready to deploy around the Shadow Refugee (but remain hidden) to prevent any rebellion spreading from there.  Agents will already be attending to thwart any upsurp that may cause civil war.  When the meeting takes place, have an army ready.  Hopefully this is just a simple meeting and not what I think it is.

Oculus

"It seems Tenebris is going to reveal his intentions. The time has arrived." Xangor thought while reading the letter. He suspected Tenebris would, soon or later, try to oppose Oculus. Xangor immediately gave orders to his subordinates. "Call my closest lieutenants. I have instructions for them." The orders were quick to be executed, and soon the lieutenants showed up, ready to listen their Officer.
Tenebris will be holding a universal meeting inside Shadows Refuge. Oculus suspects a civil war would start from there. Bring your soldiers around the island. You know what to do. Xangor didn't need to tell details. The lieutenants immediately left, knowning well their job. They were members of the NightWings Police afterall, and they had their personal soldiers. Skilled spies, guardians and trackers. An army would effectively be brought as Oculus requested. The remaining soldiers would remain around the NightWing borders to grant some protection against outside dangers.

Xangor wrote a quick letter in response to Oculus, using the courier to deliver it.

Guards will be placed around the island, as you requested. They'll be ready to intervene.

Watch out about my other account: Atlantis
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top