Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cyclone and Typhoon, Midnight, Snowscale

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

Sleenia is still around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleenia is still around

Post by Sleenia on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Hey fellow dragons, I'm sorry i've not posted by far, I really apologize for the absence, but I had personal reasons and I went trough bad moments, then i had to regain some energies, to say the truth still i am because this is a very busy and hard moment in my life and for my family too, i'm being that much sincere towards you all because i respect you and it's fair to tell you i'm still around.

I want you to know that i didn't forgot any of you that i know or the fact that i have to reply (so it can be closed in the right way too) to the suspended roleplays, plus the planned rp that some of us had just thought about and would like, maybe, to write these stories down.

Anyway i was not totally absent, i still came here time to time as i could, taking a look around when i had time and was not too tired, I kept contact with few people, that can confirm i have interest and i love to rp. I'm writing it because i know how hard is to be patient and wait for someone to continue an adventure.
I'm sorry but I hope you can understand, as i've seen many come here often or disapear for a while, of course i will try to post again ^^

i'm not only Sleenia, just to remind you about my other charachters you can see them in my signature (Alysha, Erinyes, Asra) and i have others in my mind xD i love too much dragons and wolves etc

Whis you a serene week-end and ...
"...may the light of the guardians guide you along the way" Razz

PS: Special thanks to who was next to me during this time that it is not finished yet xD ^^''

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleenia is still around

Post by Hyruu on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Stay strong Sleenia ! Comforting Dragon

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleenia is still around

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:20 pm

That's okay Sleenia. I hope your life will get better, and I will pray for you Praying Dragon
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top