Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bassasail, Tahki

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Icy Mountains. (IceWing home)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Icy Mountains. (IceWing home)

Post by Crystal on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:24 pm

You sit in the snow, letting the cold breeze hit your scales. You sit there peacefully alone until you see a blue dragoness emerge from the mist. "Hello." She says. "My name is Crystal, Leader of the IceWings. Come, let me show you around our home." She smiles, leading you to the mountains. "Here is the entrance!"

Entrance tunnel
The entrance tunnel has multiple other tunnels leading to a different point in the Entrance. This is to trick whoever dares intrude the tribe. Somehow these tunnels never cross paths, this tricking the intruder even more.
Ending hall + Left tunnel
Once you get to the end of the entrance tunnel, there are 3 tunnels, one going to the left, one to the right, and one in the middle. If you chose the left tunnel, theres a feasting hall, filled with the smell of meat. The table is long enough to fit the whole tribe and more. At the end of the Feasting Hall lies two rooms, one thats just a stoarge room and a kitchen

Finish this later

[19:06:35] Crystal : Sora will never be dumped! He's to cute!  ~Cbox moment
"Why is Sora so shy? Im just trying to be polite." ~What Crystal thinks when Sora gets all shy
"My Brothers Dead. Its just a fact. I may not be able to get over it like you want, but i can still think about him."  ~Crystal if you mention it
"I know your not the boss of me, and you know it too." ~Crystal when she's ticked off

Crystals Theme song:
Crystal's short bio:
Name: Crystal
Mate: Sora
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top