Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Neltharion

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Change of Leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change of Leadership

Post by Abyss on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:58 am

So, there's been a change of leadership in the SkyWings.

EchoStorm, as she hasn't been on as frequently, is no longer in the high position. This may create an upset among our tribe, but fret not. Due to his time, effort, and willingness to help, Flynn Argall has been promoted. This means that we now have a much more active leader, who is willing to listen to everyone's concerns. If you need to, you can PM him privately.

If you have a genuine issue with this, or think that it was a bad decision, please PM Cosmos; as he is the one who made the executive decision to move the SkyWing lieutenant up into Leadership rank. I understand if you think that someone else would be a better choice, but I guarantee you that Flynn is going to be an amazing leader, and will not let you down.

Thank you for your time,

-Scholar/Vulcan Abyss.
Abyss
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change of Leadership

Post by Lumina on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:45 am

Sorry 'bout that, its just school and homework nd all sorts of things, and I just haven't had the time to lead. (Yes, I am Echo.) I do, however, think Flynn would make a much better leader, due to life stuff and all, I never really have more than half an hour to an hour on the weekdays. Sorry I wasn't that good of a leader, and I hope Flynn will be better ruler than I.

[16:54:09] Baldirak Sapiens Draco : .
[16:54:17] Sol : ...
[16:54:40] Sol : Ha! My dots beat yours! Jk Baldi... I'm just being random...
[16:54:58] Sol : now, have a hat!
[16:55:17] * Sol gives Baldi a crazy vintage hat
[21:23:23] * Sol operates on Py and gives Rii back Sol's brain.
[21:23:57] * Sol forgets to tell Py what she did to his liver.
[22:13:38] * Sol stabs the ball with a cleaver and hands it to Au
[22:14:05] Sol : Here, you can decapitate your enemies with this...
[22:14:29] Sol : And mutilate their corpses

Lumina
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top