Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Draco on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:43 pm

//things happen, and yeah, let's start another thread. it would be for the best.//
'Well i was just walking around, but since i saw the two of you with some sort of four-winged dragon, i decided to stay around and find out what's going on." I replied to Storm, while he said that Athena almost killed him. "SHE ALMOST DID WHAT?!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I freaked out by that because if i lose a friend like him i will lose it myself.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:34 am

Athena sniggered at Storm's words. "Luck," she snorted, pretending to be angry. She had her pride hurt a little, but at least she didn't kill him. When Draco freaked out, she growled at him. "Shut it, red face."

(And Im headed to Storms rp xD)

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:43 am

I JUST WANT TO NOTE HOW LONG THIS THREAD IS. HOLY CRAP.

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:03 am

// You can put it in the graveyard. We created a new thread. But yeah, it got really long! Very Happy //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top