Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cyclone and Typhoon

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:31 am

Athena smirked as she seen the way the newcomer eyed the sword. She too admired him fir his abilities to construct a sword. She then nearly laughed when he said "I can hear you you know?" But she stopped herself. But you could see her mouth was twitching ever so slightly. When he stared at the log, Athena inclined her head, trying to stop her white shoulders shaking with silent laughter. She had a small smile on her face, the first smile she'd had in weeks.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 am

Storm frowned when he realized that Nihus heard them. "Well you didn't seem to be much for peace when I met you in the clearing the other day. Remember that?"Storm eyed the newcomer. Then he saw that Athena was starting to laugh. He saw the small smile first, then her starting to silently laugh. And for some unknown reason, Storm started to laugh too. He didn't know why, but it kind of just came out. For one, he was happy that he found his two new friends and had someone good to talk to.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:23 am

Athena seen Storm was starting to laugh too. She looked at him with her eyes and smiled in glee. When she seen his smiling, that was it. The floodgates opened and Athena burst into vocal laughter. She threw back her head, the feathers on the back of her neck pricking with the sudden motion. She banged her wing on the ground, burying her head in the other. "Oh good god, thats the first time I've found something so funny in monthes," she smiled. All of a sudden she seemed like a completely different dragon. She smiled at Storm for the first time, before she looked at Nihus. "What do you want?" She asked, switching back ro serious in under a second.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:48 am

Storm grinned with happiness to see Athena so glee. When she asked Nihlus what he wanted, he reluctantly went serious again, even though he wanted to keep laughing and having a good time.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Gray wasnt smiling at all. He knew his guard was very high, but he wasnt the best trained warrior. He had trained as best as he could as a rogue, but that only takes you so far. He changed the ice sword into a ice dagger and kneeled onto the ground. ”Dont think i have anything against you yourself. Its just the tribes ive been apart of, havent been very good. Who are you."

SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Nihlus watched in bewilderment as the hostile tension broke into gleeful laughter. He stared at Athena wide-eyed. It almost scared him.. Scared him.. Most dragons would have been repelled by this sudden and unforeseen change of atmosphere.. Nihlus was not 'most dragons'. He was... different.. to say the least. One could suggest he was 'mentally unstable'.

His hooked talons grazed the bark under-claw subconsciously as the event folded out in front of him. Just as abruptly as it had started, the laughing stopped, returning to the bitter solemnity that had once been. These dragons were crazier than him. For once he was the sane one. Nihlus chuckled nervously. Eheh heh..

Gray's question sparked his attention. Uh, hello? I just said my name. Are you deaf or something? Despite his apparent annoyance, Nihlus mentally thanked Gray. He liked saying his name. It had a nice ring to it. Nih-lus.. Nye-lus.. N-eye.. l-uh-s.. He drew in a sharp breath and puffed out his chest. I am Nihlus.. Semi-god of the Icewings.. Oh. That sounds good. He then turned his head to Storm and snarled, drawing back his lips. Well SORRY for doing my JOB! Y'know, you can't just walk on into other tribe's land whenever yah feel like it.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:02 pm

((Sorry i didnt see that he did say his name. And when did this become IceWing territory? XD)
Gray was slightly angry. Not just was this guys a IceWing. He was also their “Semi-God”. He gripped his dagger harder. He was on the brink of attacking just because this guy was a IceWing Semi-God. He took in a deep breath and let it out. ”IceWings still have territory after their recent burden?" Gray said.

Gray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:34 pm

((Oh no no. Nihlus was responding to one of Storm's past comment.))

Nihlus nodded vigorously, his head bobbing up and down. Of course, silly! He responded in an almost too cheerful tone. Although, Nihlus' 'other mind' doubted it'd be that way for long.. Not in their current state.. He caught the growing animosity in Gray's eyes and a wide, toothy grin spread across his face, pearly white fangs reflecting the light peeking through the clouds timidly. I wouldn't try and attack me if I were you.. He said in a sinister.. unsettling voice.. scarily contrast to his previous cheery attitude. No.. Please dooo.. Please do attack me... I loveeee a good fight soooo..

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Gray stayed in the same state. On the inside the voice effected him. He knew what was going on. This dragon was trying to egg him on. ”You dont know how much pain ive felt. This right here, what im doing, is control." Gray stared straight at Nihlus.

Gray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Storm almost fell back and looked terribly innocent when Nihlus changed his manner so suddenly when he snarled at Storm. Storm hissed back. "Well I was doing my job too, for your information! I was scouting around the borders of territories for anything strange! I am a scout, after all! And you really need to chill. I know that you are technically an IceWing, but it doesn't mean that you are technically cool. And I wasn't trying to pick fights; I was trying to do the opposite. Storm sighed in a deep breath, cooling himself back down. He closed his eyes and breathed out. He opened his eyes slowly as the others started talking again. When Gray had finished, Storm looked at Nihlus coolly. "Nihlus... Why are you here, anyway? Now look who is intruding on who," Storm smirked.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:39 pm

(i'll try this moment again.)
I was flying around, exploring when i saw a group of dragons, with storm and nihlus included. The last time i tried to be in a group, it didn't end well. But i will change this, and not let it end on me fainting, getting in a fight and being wounded, or dying. I landed into the forest to find a dead pack of wolves nearby, but i ignored it. "Hello everyone, i dont mean anyone no trouble." I told the group.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 pm

When Storm saw his friend, Draco, he smiled in surprise. "Hey, Draco!" Storm greeted him with glee. "Draco is not an enemy. Don't worry. I know him," Storm assured Athena and Gray. "How are you, my friend? What brings you here?" Storm asked Draco.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 pm

"Well i found this group sitting out here, and i decided to land out here and make some friends. And Nihlus, it's good to see you." I answered storms question and said hello to a old friend. "But i got one question, why is your tail so wounded and what is with the wolf corpses over there." I asked storm wondering about the wolves, for that it could be those wolves i saved from the incident i caused.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:08 am

((Short post because I am tired Q-Q.))

Nihlus just continued to grin stupidly. Well no duh! You can't just live life without experiencing some kind of mental trauma! Take it from me.. He then turned to Storm and frowned. Looking for something to do.. Why else would I be here? Draco's arrival made the Icewing look the Firewing's way, a disapproving scowl painted on his face.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:22 am

Athena enjoyed the look of bewildermeant in Nihus' eyes. It was satisfying. Then he said he was a semi god. A SEMI GOD? "I've faced about any type of opponent you can imagine, but not a semi god," she muttered. When this "Nihus" growed at Storm, Athena hissed back and unsheathed her blue claws. She glared at him as Storm gave a reasonable arguement. "Watch your mouth around us, because I don't take kindly to dragons who give off aggresive signals," she threatened him. Then Draco appeared. "We had a run in with the canines. We handled them though," Athena answered him, before she looked at Nihus. "Now unless you have actual business with us, semi god," she sneered slightly at the name."you might as well leave," she said sternly.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:21 am

Storm looked at Draco. "Yeah. Wolves attacked me. One of them bit my tail, but I am okay,"Storm glanced down at his tail and noticed that more blood was coming out. "First thing next morning, I will get medical help though. I down't want to lose too much blood. Storm smiled at Athena when she was threatening Nihlus. He admired her bravery towards a semi-god. "That's right," Storm looked hard at Nihlus. "What do you need from us?"
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 am

//Where the heck are the others? XD and two: I wonder of Athena will actually become his friend. I haven't shown her "friendship" side yet, so this will be interesting to see where this goes XD//
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 am

//Yeah. Storm likes making friends, so of course he would like to have another friend with him. His only friend right now is pretty much Draco. And FYI I am just about to edit my thread so now Storm will become a rogue/loner. It doesn't mean that he will be a "rogue", or "loner". It means that he will belong to no tribes, and make friends with all tribes and try to make peace with them all. Plus, he had no friends in the NightWings anyway. So, Athena can be his friend...//
Dragon Hug
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:41 am

//same for me, especialy now that i think we are finishing up on a RP with blueclaw for letting us become mates.//

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:07 am

//Wait... You are becoming a rogue too?//
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:36 am

//nah! I was just agreeing with you of being friendly//

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Athena privately returned Storm's smile briefly, before she looked at Draco. "I'm Athena. Nice to meet you," she said, turning serious again, before she looked at Nihus, awaiting his answer. A demigod..[i]She thought. [i]Interesting.. But I am not one who appreciates power, it can corrupt too easy.. It shall be interesting to see if he enjoys his power a little too much.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 pm

semi* typoland! -_-]

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:32 pm

"It's nice to meet you to Athena." I told Athena, which the way she looked at nihlus had me thinking. I wonder what's up with her. This is interesting, if i don't end in a bloodbath, like the last times i tried to help." I thought to myself, with those memories still in my mind, escecaily with that green demon-dragon thing.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Nihlus frowned. Sheesh. I'm only looking for someone to talk to. You don't have to be so rude. Liar. He lifted his hind leg to scratch at a scar, encrusted in dried blood, on his side. His scratching drew a bit of blood that oozed from the scab that had formed over it and made him flinch a bit. Irritated, he huffed and froze it over to prevent any further infection. Really, I'm a nice guy! He smiled, however, there was uncertainty in his eyes. Liar.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top