Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:30 am

Storm smirked slightly when Atrex called him 'Fluffy.' He almost jumped out of his skin when Athena basically jumped on him. Then, when he realized that it was a hug, he returned it fiercely. "I know that you have had a hard past, and you need some friends," he answered her, happy that she was good with him again. And didn't kill him on the spot. "You were my first friend, and one of my best." He paused for a moment, then grinned. "I won't even mind being called Fluffy," he joked, laughing.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:41 am

"I guess.." She said softly, remembering what it had been like. She laughed as he said he wouldnt mind being called Fluffy. "Okay then, Fluffy," she teased, closing her eyes and grinning. one of my best..
"I didnt know I was that awesome," she joked, purring softly as she nuzzled into his shoulder. Hugs were nice..

"Thank you Storm.." She whispered. Then she remembered Atrex. "Join in, Goldy!" She chuckled, looking at her best friend.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:50 am

Atrex laughed. "Im no goldy!" He growled playfully, walking over and enveloping the, both in his four wings. He grinned. "Ya know, Athena, you're freezing," it was true, he was shivering from her cold temperature. He didnt mind though. He nudged Storm's head in a brotherly fashion, before nuzzling Athena's neck, avoiding the urge to kiss her again. We're just friends, he kept telling himself. Just friends. Best friends.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:53 am

Athena smiled as she felt the familiar wings wrap around her back. She nuzzled into them both. But then Atrex did something that caused her to freeze. he nuzzled her neck.

-Nebula nuzzled along her neck. Athena's eyes snapped open and she stiffened, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Atrex, no," she said, suddenly pulling away sharply. She rubbed the spot where he'd nuzzled. She had gone red as sin. She looked away. "S-sorry," she stammered. "Just.. Dont nuzzle me there.. Not there. Anywhere else. Not there though. Sorry if I seem rude." She avoided eye contact, biting her lower jaw so hard it drew blood.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 am

Atrex stiffened as Athena pulled away. Guilt seeped into his eyes and expression and he gulped. But then his eyes narrowed at her body language. "Whats wrong? Its okay, you're not being rude, its your personal space and we all have limits but.." He realised she was blushing. His eyes widened. "Athena.. Whats got you so worked up all of a sudden?" He asked, cocking his golden head. "Talk to us."

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:05 am

I watched as the friendship rekindled as if it was a dying flame. "Hey, how about we surprise him once we go back.Or we do it right now, just to surprise them, right? Cause some chaos together right?No we wont cause some chaos like that, but it would be nice." A argument went on my mind, but was then agreed on something, which is to reveal myself after this moment.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:26 am

Storm smiled and nuzzled Atrex back. He felt like they were a family. They were his family. Then Athena pulled away. "Yeah Athy." He looked at her kindly. "You don't need to hide anything from us. And you are not being rude. I totally understand that you don't like to be touched in certain places. Is it sensitive from an old wound or something?" He started to ask too many questions and quickly shut himself up.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:34 am

Athena shook her head and sat down. "N-n-n-no," she stammered, looking like a hatchling that had just been caught doing something bad. "Its just.. Erm.. W-e-elllll..." She stuttered, now brilliant crimson. Then she went vermillion. "Theres this.. Guy.." Oh god, here we go. "His names Nebula and well.. Ah.. He kind of.. Nuzzled me.. There," she rubbed her claw along where he had nuzzled her. She looked away, not wanting to see the looks of disgust on their faces. "N-nothing happened! I swear!" She said quickly. "Nothing.. Dirty happened between us.." She said softly.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:38 am

Storm nodded knowingly. "I know. It is okay. I understand." He came up to her. "You don't have to feel... Anxious around me. Really," he said.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:43 am

Athena nodded, feeling safer now. "Thanks Storm," she said softly, before smiling at him. Then she looked at Atrex. "A-Atrex?" She asked. "How do.. You feel?" She questioned, xurling and twisting her tail in ehr nervous state.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 am

Atrex was gaping. He was.. EXTREMELY jealous. Immediate hate for this "Nebula" filled his brain. stop it. Athena wouldnt like him if he wasn't a good choice, he scolded himself. Then he smiled. "Im okay just.. Shocked." Then he looked protective and advanced on the two. "What breed of dragon is he? Is he nice? If hes a nightwing no WAY, no offense Storm, is he patient? Does he know how to defend you in a fight? Is he cool?" He bombarded her out of sheer protective instinct. He was eager to meet this Nebula..

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:50 am

Athena laughed. "Atrex, hes not my boyfriend. Hes a StarWing, hes nice and not a nightwing as Ive aleeady said, hes saved my life already, long story, and hes cool," she chuckled, walking over to him and patting his forehead with her wing playfully. "No need to get like that. He tries anything and Ill kick his a--," she chuckled.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:52 am

"It is okay. I don't consider myself a NightWing. I am a SkyWing at heart," he said proudly. He liked the SkyWings. He felt... At home with them.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Athena tilted her head. "Skywings? What rank are you?" She inquired, suddenly realised he DID smell of the small dragons she had admired from afar. She admitted, Storm was small enough to pass as a skywing.. She grinned down at him. "Is it the fluffy rank?" She joked, nudging his side gently with her wing.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Storm grinned when she asked if it was the 'fluffy' rank. "No," he shook his head. "Better. I am actually the lieutenant. Second in command. I never thought that it would happen, but it just did. King Tion is great. He doesn't care about my history or if I am a NightWing." He smiled, glad he finally fit in with a tribe.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Athena's grin faded and she stood in stunned silence, looking at Storm with eyes wider then.. Well, how wide eyes should be when you're shocked. "How old are you? Thirteen?!" She gagged, looking at him with a mixture of awe, respect and shock. "How the ---- did you get to lieutenant?!" She demanded, stammering slightly as she spoke. She didnt mind swearing, but she didnt do it too often, only when she was feeling a strong emotion. In this case, it was shock.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Atrex chuckled as Athena aptted his head with her wing. "Oh haha," he sniggered, trying to disguise his jealousy. Hurt boiled within him, and Athena had done nothing wrong. This "Nebula" or whatever was probably a drake worthy of her attention. Not him. He was just a four winged, absent minded, gold scaled drake with a fear of wasps.

Then Storm spoke and Atrex choked on his own saliva. "WHAT?!" He shrieked, looking at Storm and gagging. He then spluttered, his saliva finally making its way down the right way.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Storm laughed at Athena's expression. "Actually, I am almost 15. Second, I joined the SkyWings, and king Tion had just started his rule. So they were recruiting for him, like lieutenant, royal messengers, and so on. So I signed up for lieutenant, and I guess Tion had an interest in me, so I became his lieutenant. It is a cool job. I get to run a lot of things around the kingdom." He sat down, curling his tail around his body and on top of his front talons.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:47 pm

"Well, can i call you Fluffy Storm?  it could fit you if you are covered in feathers at one point."  I joked at Storm since i heard almost everything.  "Also, it's just me, Draco and not some sort of enemy.  And also, hello Atrex, i hope you can excuse this for me barging in like this."  i apologised so i won't be in more trouble, if i am that is.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Storm looked at where the sound of the voice was coming from, and saw the red form of Draco. "Hey, Draco!" He walked over to his friend.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:30 am

Athena heard an unfamiliar voice and whipped around, hackles raised. She seen the red dragon in front of them and seen Storm had a.. Friendly reaction when he appeared, so she decided to relax. For the moment.

She was thinking about Nebula.. How she missed him now.. Her StarBoy. She had told the truth when she said he wasn't her boyfriend. They were.. Something more.

Athena wondered where Delilah was at this moment. She sincerely hoped that ratface wasn't skulking around anywhere. She was sick of her. The next time she saw her she wouldn't even speak to her, she would attack and kill her. On. The. Spot. Regardless of safety.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 am

Atrex was currently heart broken. In his head, his golden head in his golden brain and in his golden train of thought, there was a single word. A single word that was running around in that golden head of his.

Why?

Why not him? Why was he not an adequate mate? Why was Nebula better then him? Why did Athena not notice him romantically? Why? Why? WHY?!

He needed to get his out of his head. Atrex sighed. "I'll be right back, going to get some air." He turned and without saying a word to the red drake, stretched his four wings and took off.

(Exiting Atrex for the moment, so now its just Athena xD)

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 am

Storm saw Atrex be sad ever since Athena told him about Nebula. So when Atrex said that he needed some air, Storm wasn't sure if he should follow him. He thought that Atrex probably just needed some alone time, so that was okay. He turned back to look at Draco. "So what brings you here, friend?" he asked.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:09 am

// Hey guys. Just a note. Maybe we should make a new thread and RP off of this there. This thread is getting crazy long, and it is starting to mess up my (our's probably) timeline of when things happen. What do you think? //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 am

// We can just continue without him for now I guess, and he can jump in. He seems to go inactive a lot. //

Storm turned around to Athena with a smirk on his face. "Fun fact. You almost killed me a few hours ago. So you owe me one." He grinned at his giant IceWing friend. "I never thought that I would be able to beat you if it ever came to a real fight, but I guess I am better than I thought. Or just lucky."
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top