Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alistair, Attor, Cassiopeia, Kip, Lori, Shiera, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:56 am

Athena blew her icy breath at his face and went to snap for Storm's neck, but Storm's sleeping ball of mist or whatever it was called, struck her in the face. She stiffened. Then she mumbled something. She suddenly purred, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, before her head fell to the ground with a grunt.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:13 am

Storm jumped away as soon as he shot his sleeping mist, and the ice breath missed him by a scale's length. He laid on the ground for a moment, trying to recuperate. He just took out Athena! He thought that he would probably die rushing into the battle to help Atrex. But he did it!

He stood up, before looking to Atrex with exhaustion but with a triumphant look. "I can't believe I just did that," he muttered. He looked at the sleeping body of his friend. His heart was still pounding in his chest. "We should tie her up or something so that when she wakes up, if she is still being a psycho, she can't harm us. The sleeping mist should keep her out for at least an hour," he informed Atrex. "We have that long to get the armor off of her."

He walked over to Atrex and looked at him with worry. "Did you get hurt?" he asked, looking into Atrex's golden eyes.

// Whoo! 600 posts! Very Happy //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Atrex watched Athena fall and gaped, looking at Storm, then at Athena. "Neither can I," he muttered a reply. Then Storm spoke and he looked at him, golden tail lashing. He had been so scared for poor Storm. Storm was, what, thirteen? And Athena was.. Coutning from two years ago, nineteen?! And Storm was, Shiningwater forgive him for saying this, so small! And Athena was far better trained! He didn't like making comparisons, but the odds for Storm hadn't been that great in his opinion. Yet he emerged victorious. He smiled despite himself at the thought of Athena's tailhurt expression when she found out. She'd probably say "beginner's luck," and go into a sulk.

He nodded, agreeing with him. "If she wakes up and is still.. Mad, I suggest you run while I deal with her. Athy.. Shes a stable dragon, but when she's REALLY, PROPERLY angry as the real her.." Atrex looked at Storm. "Storm, you don't want to see that." He then walked over to Athy and started undoing the neck straps with his gold claws.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 am

Storm frowned. "No. I will always stay by your side. I am not going to leave you with her if she is still being crazy." His eyes blazed with determination. "But we have got to make sure that she doesn't." He started undoing the straps and looked at Ender. "Hey Ender? Do you know of anything that you could find to restrain her?" he asked.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 pm

"Well,i don't really have a idea. The best we could do is tie her up and pray that it gets better." I replied with a answer extremely primitive compared to my other solutions. I tried to think of a better one, and found that this was the best thing we can do.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Storm nodded. "Well than. Could you try to find some vines or something else that we could restrain her with?" he asked, taking off Athena's helmet. He handed it to Atrex gingerly. "Could you please find a hiding place for this? Actually. Maybe you could find the deepest part of the river and throw it in. I never want to see this again," he said in all seriousness. "Let's just hope that this, and the rest of the armor, is the source of her craziness. If not, then she may be a little more than angry." He swallowed, hoping that it wouldn't happen.

Storm paused for a moment. "Atrex? One more thing. Has Athena ever acted like this to you? You have known her for a long time." He walked back over to Athena and started undoing the other straps.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Atrex nodded and took the helmet in one large wing, tucking it into his side. His scales crawled under the feeling of the cold metal meeting his warm body. He shuddered and looked at Storm as he spoke again. "Okay! I will! I.. I just need to.. Ya know, find the deepest part of the river and all."
He was scared. He was very, very scared. He had just seen Athena go mad in front of him, which in itself was horrifying. And he had just ruined their friendship. Though he admitted he wouldn't mind kissing her again..
Atrex shook it out of his head and barley heard Storm's question. "What? No! N-never! W-well.." He hesitated. "That wasn't even half of what she's like if you make her truly angry. When we lost Kara.." He looked away. "I'll go.. P-put this in the.. River." He turned and walked away.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:23 am

// I guess we can continue RP for now? Where is Ender? //

Storm cocked his head, surprised at Atrex's sudden nervousness. Then he went back the taking of Athena's armor. It took him a good while, and barely managed to roll her over, but he managed to get off the chest and back plate. After another little while, he got off the wings. He sat down next to a tree. It probably wasn't too long till she woke up again. He stood back up and undid the tail armor. That was easier to get off. He put it all in a pile and waited for Atrex to take them.

Then he went searching for vines to restrain her with. When he hhad found a lot, he was getting nervous. "She is going to wake up soon," he said to himself with anxiety. He couldn't restrain her himself, he couldn't sit her up to do so. He messed with his talons in worry.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:24 am

Athena's tail twitched. Then she grunted and opened her blue eyes. Her pupils moved around, analysing the terrain around her. Breathing deeply and slowly, she listened to the soft exhales of her chest, before lifting her head very slowly off the ground. "Ah, crap," she muttered, examining a bruise on her side where Storm had made contact with her. The little dragon could pack a punch.
Athena glanced around, feeling strangely calm until she laid eyes on Storm. She narrowed her eyes. Then she growled.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:11 am

Storm suddenly became alert as she woke up, in a battle position. His heart thumped wildly as he waited to see if she was still going crazy. "A-Athy?" he asked softly. "How do you feel?" He swallowed hard, hoping she wouldn't attack him or anything.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:01 am

"Well for my guesses, pretty peeved off at me or Storm." I whispered to myself thinking if she noticed that Ender 2 called her the ice princess. I backed away, hoping that she won't attack me first.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Athena looked at Storm, her eyes narrowed. "Oh hell," she muttered, slowly sitting up with a shaky exhale. She looked at ender and glowered. "Tell me Ender," sh slowly stood up and approached him. "I didn't quite catch that sentence," she growled. She barely registered she was still weak, all she cared about was Ender's sentence. No longer crazy, just.. Angry. And.. Upset. She walked towards Ender, growling softly. "Something about an ice princess?" she unsheathed her claws. "I was too occupied with Storm's little attack to notice. But now you need to learn something." She didn't care. Not anymore. "If you ever," she got in his face, baring her teeth. "Call me that name again, I will personally gouge out your eyes, shove them down your throat and into your stomach so you can watch me tear your sorry carcase open, am I clear?" she snarled. She whipped her head around to face Storm. "That. Goes for you as well. I could care less who says it. I hate that name."

Athena squealed as her uncle playfully batted at her. "Now. i have you!" Her uncle chuckled, pouncing at her. Athena laughed and darted forward, sliding underneath him clumsily. Her uncle landed and turned to her. "Well done, my Ice Princess," he said, licking her forehead as he approached.

Athena snarled and stretched her wings. "I'm going off to hunt. Anyone is welcome to join me. If you don't, sod off then until I come back," she then took off in a hurry, sniffing. And it wasn't from snobbiness.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Now, when she threatened me, i believe she scared Ender 2 quite a lot. "Ok Storm, this is Ender 2 talking. And i am going to say that what she did is enough to let him take over for the rest of our days when i'm near her." Ender 2 said in a terrified voice. "I think i'm going to leave now Storm, sorry for this inconvenience, but after what she did is something incredibly rare. So rare it's like seeing a Darkwing becoming a member of the eternal flame, and since they are enemies, yeah." I told Strom before flying away. When i looked at Ender 2 i saw him in a mental form, he was rocking himself back and forth, sucking his thumb. "You are being such a baby, but i can't blame you." I tried to calm him down, but all that i was greeted with was a evil stare while rocking himself.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Atrex hadn't actually.. Thrown it into the rive.r he'd buried it at the bank. Just in case he needed it again. Okay, fine, it was pretty!!
Atrex had returned, trying to act natural, as he put it, when he heard Athena's voice. "Uh oh," he muttered, hurrying over just in time to see Ender taking off. He stood beside and behind Storm at the treeline and blinked. "Whats up with him?" He asked, gazing at Ender's disappearing form.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Storm stood there, staring at Athena at what had just happened. Anger and annoyance flooded up in him again. He nodded to Ender, seeing that he was a bit anxious. He turned to Atrex, frustration on his face. "Okay. So Athena wakes up. And what does she do? She comes up and threatens Ender to never call her ice princess again. She says the same to me and then leaves to go hunting. What the heck?" He looked confused, but angry at the same time. "I don't think that she is crazy anymore, or we would be fighting now. But she is acting less and less like a friend t to me as time goes on." He frowned. "I don't want to go hunting. Maybe she will bring an elk back for us. But I am too exhausted to care right now."

He laid back on a tree. All kinds of emotions were going through his mind at that moment. Annoyance. Anger. Sadness. Confusion. It didn't make sense! One minute, Athena could be protecting him from enemies and vice versa. She would also be being his best friend. The next, Athena is threatening to stick his eyes down his throat and tear him apart. Atrex seemed to be the only one he could trust there at the moment.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:03 pm

//fun fact: It was Ender 2 who did that.//

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:35 pm

// Yeah. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:15 am

Good. No one was following her. She had lied about the hunting. Athena turned direction and flew west, breathing heavily. She was.. Oh god! She was.. She was.. Mean! isn't that what you want? a voice said in her head. "No!" She whispered, confused and feeling empty. She shook her head and started flying downwards towards the ground. She was acting like this because she was mad at Atrex. But she shouldnt take it out on poor Storm and Ender..

Stop beating yourself up! She scolded herself as she approached the trees. Suddenly, something welled up inside her.

Grief.

She had ruined their friendships. "Oh god, what have I done?" She whispered, outstretching her back claws and landing under a tree. She sat down and buried her head in her wings. "What have I done?" She whimpered, curling up like a hatchling. A small sniff escaped her. Then a bigger one. Then a bigger one. "Nononono, dont cry, dont cry, dont cry!" She whispered. She whimpered again. "Dont you dare cry, you big baby," she hissed, hitting the ground with her tail rapidly.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:31 am

Atres listened to Storm's story, his holden eyes widening with each sentence. "Well... She.. Her.. Nevermind," he said, looking away. He slowly turned to the tree next to Storm and stretched his wings, crouching. He then leaped, front claws oustretching to grasp the branch. He landed with enough grace on the branch, and he turned and sat down on it, pleased at his accomplishment. After all, Atrex was not the smallest of dragons.

He sighed softly and looked at Storm. "Shows you what a bad past can do to someone, eh?" He said softly. "When I met her, she was fiercely short tempered and fiercely beautiful. Still is. But she.. She was a lot.. Nicer. When she was loved. She was even girly. Not kidding," he chuckled at the last sentence. "Shes not loved enough, Storm. I love her but.. I don't think she returns he feelings. And when I say loved, ai mean.. Maybe not the romantic love but.. Love. Proper love. Im the same. I guess I'm not used to being around a lot of dragons anymore."

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:32 am

Storm nodded. He suddenly looked worried again. "Maybe we shouldn't have let her go hunting on her own. Come. Let us go find her and we can figure out what is wrong. I know that she has had a bad past and I just thinks that she needs someone." He stood up slowly, wishing that he could just curl up and go to sleep.

He flew into the air, a small purple smudge in the giant light blue sky. There were some small clouds here and there, but it was beautiful. He gazed down over the landscape, searching for the ice blue dragoness. He saw her. A little patch of icy blue in among the trees.

He spiraled down slowly, making sure not to be seen. He went through the underbrush, not making any sound. When he had gotten close enough to her, he noticed something. She was crying. Pity welled up in him and started to come a little closer. He didn't want to be seen just yet, since he knew that Athena would get all annoyed if he saw her crying. He sat there, waiting for a good moment to approach and be seen.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:41 am

Athena couldnt help it, she started to sob. "Oh god.." She whispered, covering her face with her wings and curling up into a little ball. She looked so small, really. Pathetic. Average. Athena prided her temper and emotional barriers, but now those barriers had been put down. And now she cried.
Athena admitted, crying was a goodw ay of letting out emotion. She sobbed, snd then sobbed some more, tail twitching with each sound she made. She cursed and rubbed her eyes with a wing. "Big baby," she muttered, slowly sitting up and sighing, head down and shoulders slumped. "Whats wrong with me?" She mumbled. There she was, talking to herself, and unaware they could hear her.

She glanced up at the sky. Now, Athena, you've got to be strong like your father. Athena wasn't like her father. She was smaller and weaker and not nearly as strong. She was.. Average. She didn't want to be... A-average! Even if it meant having the world terrified of her, Athena didn't want to be normal! "I dont want to be.. Normal," she whispered, sobbing softly. She sniffed and lashed her tail, looking down at her tail. "I swear, these stupid emotions.."

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:45 am

Atrex suddenly realised Storm was right. "Yah! Lets go after her!" He exclaimed, stretching his wings and following Storm. His mind was thinking all sorts of thoughts. This was his fault.. If he hadnt told Athena he loved her..

He landed beside Storm, spotting the familiar blue shine of Athena's gorgeous white and blue scales. A sobbing sound caused him to prick up. Athena crying was almost foreign to him now.. She has seemed so strong.. Atrex bit his lip. Crying? Oh god, his Ice Queen was crying! He slowly approached alongside Storm.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:05 am

When Athena had stopped crying and said that she didn't want to be normal, Storm waited a minute before slowly coming out of the bushes up to her. "Hey, Athena. You seem like you need a friend right now. Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked. PLEASE DON'T REJECT ME! PLEASE DON'T REJECT ME! PLEASE DON'T REJECT ME! his mind screamed. He really hoped that she wouldn't just shake him off again. "No matter that you turned crazy. It was the armor. I am still your friend. Nothing will change that." He was right in front of her now.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:13 am

Atrex's throat when dry when Storm stepped out of the foliage. He crossed his claws, hoping she wouldn't tear the poor guy apart as he stepped out of the hedges. "Y-yeah.. Storms.. Storm's right, Athy. It was the armour. P-please dont be sad.. I hate seeing you upset." He also stood in front of her, looking at her through kind, earnest eyes. "I.. I know we are at odds what with.. Me k-k-kissing you," he stammered. "B-but.. I hope we are still friends. Perhaps we can forget about this? I know its.. Its far easier said then done but.. But you made me feel alive again, Athena. You terrified me and electrified me again.. I want us all to be friends. Heh, we can give Storm his own nickname, like Fluffy," he joked the last part, flashing a reasing grin at Storm, before awaiting Athena's response.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:22 am

Athena jumped as Storm appeared. He had startled her! She looked at Storm blankly at his question, head tilted. Confusion went onto her face as she wiped her eyes. She listened to Atrex and bit her lip, looking at the ground. Then she started crying again.

She stood up and practically leapt onto Storm, wrapping her wings around him in a suffocating hug, her body shaking with sobs. "H-how do you deal with me?" She stammered, meeting Atrex's eyes. She wanted him to join in on the hug. She closed her eyes and sobbed.

She felt terrible. She had terrified poor Ender out of his wits, treated these two like horse crap, and yet they still forgave her..

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top