Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Delillah on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:55 am

Deillah chuckled, these dragons never faltered to delight her, she never had to use harsh words on these dragons, the truth was all she had mentioned and it had shown that these creatures did not favor to accept the truth, yet was it not important to see into the truth and accept it? It was then that their anger filled voices began to attack her, she was quiet throughout each individual speech however she nodded once as atrex partially listened what she had done to them. Her white gaze travelled over the three "There is nothing i desire from you, your sole acting is enough for me and attacking you" She flicked her eyes upon the former nightwing "was never my intention, however it did increase the fun if i might say." She glanced at atrex "my dear, your threats are nothing to me as i have mentioned so long ago" She rose from the branch and moved along divers branches, her claws curled evenly around each branch, her tail waving behind her black frame. She settled upon another branch several feet away from the last, she had not moved away from the group nor climb any closer.

Her right maw corner rose as her eyes caught the transforming athena and the sudden impact of tiredness upon her, she crossed her black claws before her and moved her gaze to them "I do not wish for a fight nor does your ice princess, as i believe. Looking at you all i would say that neither of you three contain anymore energy to fight me. I am here for you to remember my name and so will i yours." She was silent for several seconds before rising her voice once again, it was mocking and she had wanted to mention it earlier yet didn't have the opportunity "So you and the ice princesses shared salivas mh? Just such a shame that the mighty ice princess is afraid of her feelings for you"  She had set a sad face mask upon her face, sarcasm was hidden between the words.

Deliverer of Death
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 am

Atrex growled at the words "my dear.", who did she think she was?! Atrex rose to his full height, which WAS tall in fernece, and hardened his glare at the words "ice princess." He felt something boil within him. Something smoking hot, something hotter then the hottest dragon fire. But she was right. They needed food and water. He slowly nodded, acknowledging her words about remembering each otherr's names.

But then her next words made him angry. REALLY, REALLY angry. "That," he said, steam practically bellowing from his nose. "Is none of your business. And as for her mightiness, I advise you don:'t run into her again. Or me. Or Storm. Or Ender. We have someone very powerful on our side," he said, referring to the queen. He and stepped forwards. "I think you'll find Pyrria is a Small realm when I'm angry with you."

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:34 am

Athena listened to Delilah. No that she wanted to. ICE PRINCESS?! she roared to herself. "Listen, ratface," she snarled, striding right up to the tree she was on. "You dare show your face here and I'll kill you. Ya feel me? Kill you. Grind your bones to dust. I'll be laughing every time you scream," she snarled. "And just because Atrex kissed me doesn't mean I am scared. I am not afraid of what I feel, which is nothing, I'm not afraid of death, and I sure as hell am not afraid of s dragoness with four wrong legs and f-----g ugly claws," she growled, twitching her tail. She wasn't going crazy, but using her ice form hsd taken it's toll.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:09 pm

The range within the dragons rose with each word she had said and it was visible, they all glared at her two of them rising their voices in anger. She on the other hand was calm as ever, it was a scene she enjoyed. She nodded at atrex and faced the dragons as she bellowed her words, her eyes turned into minute slits and her smirk was washed of her face, her tail spikes stood tensed and she lowered her voice into a whisper, she held her skull at the level of the the other female's head "Now i would choose your words with care, if you do not wish to see me again then i would not call me 'rat face', calling someone names has never aided anyone." A slow 'hiss' left her maw as her tongue escaped her muzzle several times "You and all of your friends will meet me again, because you ice princess made this even more fun for me" Her smirk broke her tensed facial expression and she raised her skull. This dragoness had changed the game, she was going to find each individual one again, it had become more than just a 'friendly meeting' it had become a cat and mouse game.

In the act of expanding her wings and beating them, rising higher into the sky she allowed her gaze to move over each individual dragon, it would not be the last time they would see this dragon. "Until the next time, it has been quite the fun, give my good-byes to the two-minded, watch out in the night for the assassins are awake" They were her last words before she began beating her wings and flew high into the sky, her dark frame disappeared within the clouds. "Time to find an old firewing companion" the words were lost in the endless sky, she turned and headed towards were she knew she could find the firewing, the borders of the firewing territory.

Deliverer of Death
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Athena didnt back down. She smirked as that smirk was wiped off her face. She enjoyed making her mad. "And so should you, you do not know me, or what I can do," she whispered back. "We have come to an understanding of each other, it seems." She then stepped back, signalling she was finished with the conversation. She watched Delilah take her leave, before turning to the others, head held high and armour gleaming. "Let us go and hunt," she then took off, spiralling into the air before heading towards an elk herd.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Atrex watched Athena go on a rant and stiffened, hoping Delilah wouldn't attack again. Strangely enough, she didn't. He watched as her jaw came close to Athena's face and tensed impossibly more, knowing if she blew her gas, Athena would go blind again. Surprisingly -again- She didn't.

Atrex watched the two whisper to one another and was silent, tail sweeping across the gras, back and forth, as his four wings shuffled in the afternoon breeze. He watched Delilah hover above them. "As should you," he muttered as she flew away. He then watched Athena turn. There she was, his Athy. His Queen of Ice. His- shut up.

He watched her take off before he could even open his big mouth. He looked at Storm. "Let's go hunt," he beat his four wings and felt himslef lift off the ground. Despite his gloomy mood, flying always cheered him up. Flying was the cure for everything, in his opinion.
He flew after Athena with a soft sigh.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Storm took a shaky deep breath as Delilah flew off. He followed behind Atrex, extremely thirsty. He was still annoyed with Athena at how she was treating them. It was like she was a whole new dragon. Usually she was kind to them both, but right before Delilah came, it seemed like she wanted to tear them apart. He shuddered at the thought.

He flew behind them for a few moments, and brought up the courage to talk to Athena. He hoped that he didn't end up wounded. Or worse. but he had to try.

Before they had reached the herd, he flew up beside Athena. "Athena," he started. "Can we land by the river for a couple minutes before we hunt? I am dehydrated" he explained. That was true. But there was another reason why he wanted to stop. But he wasn't going to let it show before they landed.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Athena soared over the trees, her mind going everywhere. She felt so.. Sad? Upset? She felt like crying. Heh, Athena and crying didn't go together in a sentence. Unless it was Athena hit the male so hard he keeled over and started crying. Athena blinked it back and her blue feathers pricked up at Storm's words. "Yeah, sure, you need it," she then tucked her wings in and dove towards the lake below.

She stretched her wings in a graceful arc and landed with a light thud. It was then she realised how thirsy she was. She walked over to the lake and hesitated, glancing around for eels. Satisfied there were none, she dipped her head and gulped down the lake's water, the liquid splashing down her dry mouth and down her parched throat, washing over the dry spots and giving her relief. She dunked her head in, letting hte water run over her neck, before dipping her shoulders in. She surfaced and shook herself, before backing away and settling onto her paws, lying down without a word. She seen a mosquito flutter around, before landing on the grass beside her claw. She growled and puffed an icy cloud at it, continuing to kill it for a moment or two. When the smoke cleared the mosquito was nothong but a frozen carcasse.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Atrex crossed his claws as Storm flew up to Athena, begging her not to kill the teenager on the spot. She didn't. Thank ShiningWater. Atrex followed them to the ground, four wings stretching out beautifully as he neared the ground. "Oh sweet merciful Arkhor! WATER!" He exclaimed, rushing over and gulping down mouthfuls of it. As long as his entire body didnt go in, he wouldn't become dizzy. He gulped and gulped and gulped and gulped and gulped and gulped and gulped and then gulped some more. He then sat back with a satisified sigh.

He looked at Athena and flinched as she frosted the misquito to the cold version of a crisp. She wa sin a bad mood. He stood and turned to her, not knowing wether to speak or not. So he spoke.

"Athena," he started.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Athena looked at him and glared. "What the hell was that?!" She snarled, standing up and striding over. "Start talking. Now!" She growled, getting in his gold face. She looked into his eyes. Those gorgeous, beautiful eyes that also drew her in.. no. Resist! Athena glowered at him, trying to stay mad at her best friend.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Atrex backed away as Athena advanced, gazing into her crystal clear eyes. That look sent shivers down his spine. His gaze hardened. "I.. I.." He stammered. He then closed his eyes, before opening them and meeting her eyes. "I kissed you because.. Because.. B-b-because.." He stuttered. "Athy, I know we have just reconnected after three years but.. But I searched. I searched and I searched and I searched. I gave up everything I had to hear your voice again, to see those eyes again.." He murmered, looking at her. "Gods you're beautiful," he whispered, overcome by emotion he would never experience with any other female.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:12 pm

When they were all drinking he drank too. It made him feel a lot better. When he was done he sat down next to Atrex. When Athena suddenly advanced on Atrex, Storm jumped by his side. "Stop!" he growled at her. He took a deep breath, then went on. "Athy," he said in just above a whisper. "Could you please take your armor off. Just to know something. Please," he repeated, looking into her icy blue eyes.

//Where is Ender?//
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:19 pm

//Laptop died, and school.//
"I think I know now why the armor wasn't used that much. The armor could be tempering with her anger or something else. Whatever the case is, she needs to take that off pronto." I informed everyone, including Athena. I didn't want to be on her bad side, but i survived Draco trying to kill me and on a inhabitable continent for a couple years. She wouldn't do much damage to me.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Athena listened to Atrex, eyes widening. "Stop it," she said firmly, unsheathing her claws. Then Atrex called her beautiful. She blinked, shaking. She barely heard Storm and looked at him. She gently shook her head. "I want it on," she narrowed her eyes, suddenly becoming.. Possesive. Her eyes widened as small veins popped into view, making her frosty blue eyes red and blue. "ITS MINE!" She backed away, barely listening to Ender.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:56 pm

The changes are starting, she is getting too attached to the armor.  I got to find a solution fast, or she will be lost to the curse.  What is the best way to get her back to normal. I asked myself,  searching for a answer.  Then i remembered something about dealing with this, fight fire with fire.  "Everyone, please forgive me for this, especially Athena." I said before I let Ender 2 finish this. "Hey Athena, the ice king called, and he wants his ice princess back!" Ender 2 laughed as he fought negative emotions with negative comments.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:39 am

Storm watched this go on, thinking his theory was right when she freaked out about keeping the armor on. That's it! he thought, glad he could be useful here. Then Ender 2 started talking, and he wondered what Ender's plan was.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:58 am

// Bump. Is Athena crazy because of the armor? //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:20 am

//ya xD sorry, just got back xD we'll post now//

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:20 am

// Alright. Smile //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 am

Atrex watched Athena freak out and he steppee forward, a wing outstretched. "Shhh.." He said softly. "Athy, look at me.. It's okay.. No one is going to hurt you," he slowly edged forward, looking into her eyes and using his manipulation on her. If she looked him in the eyes fully and absorbed the colour, his "power" would manipulate her brain and calm her a few notches.

He outstretched a wing. "I know you're mad at us.. Just relax.."

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:27 am

Athena watched Atrex, crouching and backing away like an angry cat. She hissed, but met his eyes in a challenge. Almost immediately, her brain took in the gold colour and she suddenly felt numb in her head. She blinked, looking at his wing. She blinked again, more heavily this time. She slwoly outsretched her wing towards him..

NOOOOO!

She resisted, her eyes snapping open, and she pounced for Atrex, aiming to get him onto his back and start snapping for his face.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

Storm snapped into action, jumping onto Athena, trying to pin her down. "Athy!" he yelled. "Stop! This isn't you!" He tried to calm her down, but he had to be careful. He knew that if she had him, she could kill him easily.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:34 am

Athena went to latch onto Atrex's neck, but something knocked her off balance. Something small, but heavy. She stumbled off Atrex and to the side. She nearly fell, but regained heself and snarled. "You puny little WORM!" She hissed, bringing back her head and aiming to release a blast of her icy breath at Storm.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:38 am

Atrex suddenly felt the terrifying -though admittedly electrifying- feeling of Athena's weight on him disappear and he heard angry voices. He removed his paws from his face and looked over. "thats what I call a drake," he muttered, watching as Storm defended him against the Dragoness Shrouded By Ice.
He scrambled to his claws, but stumbled and fell in his clumsy state.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:41 am

Storm got struck with fear as he realized that in just seconds, he could be killed by one of his best friends. He kept himself together though, and tried to shoot sleeping dust at her face before she could shoot out her ice blast. If he was successful, Athena would be put into a deep sleep. If he wasn't... Well better not think about that..
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top