Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

AcerDesertDraconic, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Darkflame, Dynamic Oreo, Neltharion, Saqr, Shiera

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:52 am

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Gray looked sadly at Athena. He just sat. ”There are much worse things in this world than me. Way worse things. My life is one of those things, but you can obvously lose to those things. So no, you cant take care of youself." Gray walked over to Athena and sat next her.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Athena didn't reply. She just snorted and turned away from him. She then sighed after a few seconds. "Just so you know, I'm not crazy," she said quietly, referring to her bad temper. Then she glanced back at Storm, blinking quietly. "You gonna go home? Or are you going to valiantly defend me like this fellow here?" She demanded. "Which yby the way, I don't need." She added.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Gray just sat there and stayed silent. He knew he could just wait.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:02 pm

// Gosh, you guys did SO MANY posts in the last couple hours! xD //

Storm saw Athena get injured and Gray rushing to her. Storm had helped collect herbs and such to help her while she was resting. He had stayed quiet the whole time during their conversation. He looked up at Athena. "Er, well, I know you don't need it, but I thought I might stay and help Gray if he needs anything... I have been lonely lately anyway... You can probably tell by the things I do, how I look, and the way I act towards other dragons that most of the NightWings don't particularly like me... Most of my friends are just from other tribes. Don't get me wrong though. I would do almost anything to protect them from harm. I think all dragons should be at peace. So is it okay if I stay?" he looked up to Gray.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:28 pm

((XD))
Gay shrugged and closed his eyes acting like he was going to sleep. He`in fact was just resting his eyes, and he would not fall asleep until he was sure he was in no danger.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Storm smiled and walked over to the tree, put a bed of leaves together, curled up, and closed his eyes. But like Gray, he was alert too, and he wouldn't fall asleep till he knew that there were no enemies. Even though Athena was a bit moody, he saw the good in her. He sighed deeply. Suddenly he sat up. "I should probably go hunting. I didn't realize that I was so hungry with all of the excitement of the day. I will bring back enough food for all of us. Is that fine with you, Gray?"
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Gray looked at the dragon and shook his head. ”I am fine."

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 pm

"Eh. Whatever. I will hunt for myself and Athena," he shrugged and walked into the trees. A couple minutes later he came out of the woods, dragging two deer along. He was breathing heavily. "Gosh... Deer are heavy. especially when you are as small as me. Help yourself if you two want any, he started eating one of the deer hungrily. By this time the sun had set and the crickets were chirping loudly and unseen in the surrounding trees. A few minutes later, Storm was satisfied with his meal. He had only eaten some of the first deer. Storm had seen a lake very near when he found the duo the first time. He flew to the lake and had a long, satisfying drink. As he was walking his way back (he decided to walk because he wanted to give his wings a rest.), he suddenly heard a crackle from beside him, and a large wolf came out.It growled and barked. Storm jumped back in surprise. All of the sudden, he noticed he was surrounded by about 12 wolves. A wolf pack! Darn it! Storm growled at them menacingly. He could tell by their scrawny bodies that they were just about starved. Storm looked up. The forest was so dense that he would not be able to fly away. Then, the first wolf who came out, who seemed to be the alpha, did a light growl, and all of the wolves attacked. Storm knew that his best chance was to run. He yelped painfully as one of the wolves bit his tail as he sprinted at full speed in the direction of Athena and Gray. He decided that he would have a MUCH better chance of fighting them off when it was all three of them. And even if they couldn't, they would be able to fly away since they were in a clearing. The wolves were right on his tail as he blasted into the clearing.

//Sorry for the long post! Dragon Face Palm //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:29 am

Athena listened to his words. It sounded a bit like her, but she wasn't in a pack or troble or whatever they were called. Nodding, she sighed, then wrapped herself up in her wings, closing the gap between the two limbs as her eyes disappeared from sight. Sne twisted aroundashe brought the deer back. She was left to her own thoughts while Storm did his thing. Then a yelp jolted her awake as she was dozing off. She sniffed the air.. Wolf. And more then one.
She dropped from her branch and onto the ground as Storm burst into the clearing. She snarled and tool off, gliding over to them and snarling at them. "Storm! Watch it!" She growled, folding her wings and landing on top of one, crushing it. She snarled and swiped at another one. "Get back to back with me!" She ordered, backing towards him.

//nah its fine! I love long posts! Very Happy//
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 am

Gray turned and sighed. He hve out a deep roar at the wolves hopeing I scare them away. He could easily defend against Wolves but he was tired right now.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:07 am

Athena swiped her tail at another, but it dodged out of the way. She snarled and outsretched her wings to the fullest extent, hoping to scare them off with what looked like her huge size. In reality, she was just average size, but she knew a few tricks to make herself look bigger. She stood on her hind legs and screeched at them, and with the dried blood on her snout she looked a little more then scary.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:11 am

Gray finally gave up trying to scare them. He summoned thirty ice spikes and shot them at the pack, carful around the two other dragons.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:09 am

Storm went back to back with Athena. Blood was oozing from is tail and it hurt badly, but he ignored at as he shot a sleeping orb straight at one of the wolves. It was surprised and it hit his nose. He got dizzy, stumbled a bit, and while he was trying to shake off the effects, Storm killed the wolf with a swipe of his sharp claws. While Storm was distracted fighting, he didn't see the alpha wolf stalking around him. Then, it jumped at his neck, knocking Storm over. When storm was on his back, the alpha started to snap at his neck, only a fraction of an inch away.

Last edited by Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Gray saw the wolf and threw a ice spine stagily threw the alphas head. He laid back Dow. And closed his ees.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:53 pm

// You need to check your spelling a bit, Gray when you post. You misspelled down and eyes. Smile //

Storm gasped as the wolf snapped at his neck. Then he saw the wolf's head get impaled from the ice spine. He sighed loudly. Storm got up. When the wolves noticed that their alpha was gone, they broke up and they all ran back into the woods. Storm slowly walked back over to Gray and practically fell back into his bed of leaves. "Thank you... For helping me back there. I thought I was a goner for a minute there!" he laughed weakly. "Do you have any more herbs and tea to help my tail?" Storm asked quietly.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 pm

((Sorry im in my phone ad also Gray is bipedal))
Gray rolled over to face the dragon. He shook his head."No I just got enough for Athena. Also I still don't know you name."

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:33 pm

// Oh okay Smile //

Storm frowned. "Well that stinks. Oh. I forgot. I am Storm. And who are you? I know that she is Athena," he gestured towards the female wyvern.

// Sorry, short post. Drinking Tea //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Gray sat silent for a few minutes. He didnt trust people with his name. ”You may call me Fullbuster, same as Athena"

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 pm

"Alright, Fullbuster," Storm said, thinking his name was a little bit weird. After a few minutes, Storm sighed. "It's nice here, to be with you two away from my tribe. Like I said before, they don't like me that much. But I can see that there is good in them, but they won't show it," Storm frowned sadly, adjusting his position in the leaves. "Maybe I will become a rogue sometime soon. That way I wouldn't have to take sides, and could just help dragons wherever they need it. Also, that would give me the opportunity to help dragons be at peace with one another. I could tell the tribes that they should all be together and at peace. Do you support me on this idea? What do you think I should do? And I am sorry if I am bugging you, I just haven't had anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff," Storm sighed sadly.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:12 pm

((I hope you don't mind if I join.))

Nihlus had been mindlessly walking the area for reasons unknown even to him. Perhaps he was searching for food. The Icewing tribe was running low on stock. Or maybe he was simply looking for something to do. Sitting around with the tribe was indeed rather tiring not to mention the terrible plague that threatened to make them history. Quite frankly, Nihlus didn't care. It was just another tragedy that would eventually blow over. The people in the tribe weren't always the most.. pleasant people either. He just hoped that the newly appointed queen would be one of the many who would perish. Nihlus snorted disapprovingly. He was one of the few who thought negatively of the queen's reign. Too young and inexperienced. Her strategy was sickeningly straightforward. She never seemed to think of the other issues that might occur after another was resolved, as if everything was sunshine and rainbows. Sure it was logical to use the most obvious solutions to a problem.. But at the same time it wasn't. Maybe the king would have a better picture..

Nihlus sighed deeply and shook is head. This was not the time to get caught up thinking about the negative. He was trying to get away from the chaos, not get even more involved in it. As he continued on his way to wherever, voices drifted into earshot, getting clearer with each step. Eventually he could make out words perfectly. He slipped through the foliage across from the group and stood before them. His ice cold gaze flicked to each dragon, examining them briefly. One had acquired serious injuries. A recent spar? A low, rumbling grumble escaped from his throat and he tilted his snout downwards. Greetings. I am Nihlus. Nihlus spoke in his deep and gruff, yet still young, voice. And before you get your tail tied up in a knot I assure you I have no intent on harming you. He growled, scrunching the bridge of his snout. I've been attacked in the past and TRUST ME those dragons would have wished they known that sooner. Seriously. It's annoying. He frowned, narrowing his eyes.

Nihlus took a deep breath then exhaled before sitting down. Anyway. No need to introduce your selves I already know. He examined a hooked claw. 'Cause you know.. you were all talkin' and all.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 am

Gray stood up immediately when he heard the new comer. He summoned as Ice Sword and pointed it at the dragon. Gray sensed the power coming of this new person. He could also tell it was a IW. Gray hated IW. He heard what the dragon said but didnt lower his sword. He wasnt going to give a chance to attack. Two tribes he couldnt stand. NightWing and IceWing. Some were worse. Some were better but you never knew. He just nodded at the dragon and pointed at a log that was forty feet away. ”Nothing personal, but i dont care what you say. Sit on that log and there will be no trouble from my part. But if ANYTHING happens, I will attack you."

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:35 am

I was doing some exploring when i saw storm, nihlus, and some other dragons, and a bunch of dead wolves.  I landed far away from them, and silently tiptoed to the group.  When the group was in view, the sight i saw with storms tail brought back some horrible memories, memories of what happened with...  "They hurt your friend, nihlus i could understand, but these other dragons probably wounded him, and will kill him like what those humans did with you friends and family." A haunting voice said, convincing me to attack, but he was right.  I flew back into the air and did a mistake that i did regret with the nightwing group, and shot a fireball at one of the new dragons.
(i hope this isn't bad)

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:49 am

Storm growled as he saw Nihlus approach and start talking. He stood up, ready to defend anyone if needed. "Gray," Storm whispered to Gray. "don't let down your guard. I have run into Nihlus in the past, and he doesn't seem to be much for peace."
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 am

Athena seen the alpha wolf snapping for Storm's neck. "Storm!" She exclaimed, going for the wolf, but Gray thanfully finished it off. Athena tilted her head at Storm's words. She knew from the moment she saw him that he was.. Different. A bit like her. "Do what your heart tells you," she answered his question. It was something she'd done all these years. And it had proved to be the best thing she'd ever done. Then the newcomer came along. Hearing his clawsteps Athena whirled around, claws unsheathed, teeth bared. At his words, she unsheathed her claws and her lip covered her fangs, but she was tense. Athena heard Storm whisper to Gray and her hackles rose. She lashed her tail and frowned at the hostile words coming from her two friends. Wait. FRIENDS?! Since when were they her friends? She didn't HAVE friends. She was unlikeable. Heck the best thing about her was her battle skill. And her knack for smashing dragon's heads in for minor problems.
She shook her head and concentrated on the other dragons.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:12 am

Nihlus eyed Gray as he constructed an 'ice sword' seemingly out of thin-air. Compelling.. Nihlus had witnessed a multitude of distinct types of magic used by dragons but none of them had been quite like this. He wanted desperately to spar with this dragon, to study his weaknesses and the extent of his magic. However, he highly doubted that requesting to battle before being officially introduced was proper. He swiveled his ears toward Storm who spoke to Gray in a hushed whisper. Not much for peace? He snorted. I can HEAR you, you know? He shook his head and clicked his tongue in emphasized disappointment. How unsavory. Nihlus strutted over to the log. When he reached the log he stood there for what seemed like forever as if analyzing it to make sure it was rid of traps. After the excruciatingly long and rather awkward moment had passed, the Icewing sat his behind on the log.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top