Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:48 am

// If you guys read my bio, Storm is only 14 and 25 feet, so Athena is MUCH bigger than him. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:56 am

(I did and I understand that XD)

Athena felt the ground hit her and she lost her balance, falling on top of him. Her wings went onto his and her back claws clamped down onto his as she raised her head. She smirked down at him. "Names Athena," she panted, sweat trailing down her neck.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:08 am

Storm got his breath knocked out of him when his back hit the ground and he groaned. He looked up at the large IceWing as she talked. "I'm Storm," he smiled weakly at her. "Now you are like five times larger than me, so I would really appreciate it if you could get off of me." He grunted from the weight on top of him.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:12 am

Athena chuckled. "Fine." She stepped off him, releasing her hold on him. She shook her wings out, before planting them on the ground. She then smirked. "You give up? Or do you want me to keep beating your tail into the ground?" She questioned, smirking as she circled him, flexing her wings to keep the circulation going. Arching her neck, she bared her teeth softly in a challenge.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:19 am

Storm took a deep breath as he got up and laughed. "Heh. In your dreams," he smirked at the female playfully and a little mockingly. He shook the snow off his wings and pulled the ice pellets out of his stomach with a small grunt. Then, he shot an orb of sleeping mist at her face (read my bio), and rushed at her at full speed, hoping to knock her down.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 am

Gray took the while yet ere distracted and shorted ice spikes he the left right an above Athena. He then shot towards her himself and put his shield in from of him. He made spikes appear on the shield. E also made his sword again and put it under te howls pointed at Athena

SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am

Storm stopped suddenly before he hit into Athena and saw that she could very well be seriously injured. He was sudddenly worried for his new-found friend. "Look out!" he yelled, switching his target to Gray.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:30 am

Athena readied herself for Storm's attack, but raised an eyebrow when stopped. Then he shouted. She heard the ice spikes firing behind her. She ducked and most of them passed overhead, but the largest hit her shoulder and buried itself there. She hissed and whirled around, raising her claws just as she was slammed into a target she'd set up. She toppled over it and the log fell to the ground with a crash. She allowed herself to tumble and she rolled to her claws shakily, open to attack.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:34 am

Gray turned and tried to slam his shield into Athena as hard as he could. If the othe dragon tries to protect Athena, Gray would try to block with his sword.

SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:40 am

Athena felt his shield ram into her neck and the breath was kncoked out of her. She tumbled down a very unconvieniant slope and landed in the base of a tree. She smashed the back of her head against it and everything went white. Everything was numb.. She wanted to go to sleep..
"No," her mind echoed numbly. "You're a warrior. Let the pain come.." She focused on the pain in her head, with with passing second her senses sharpened and the pain spiked to new heights.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:48 am

Storm growled as he saw Gray beating her up. "Come fight me, you big baby!" Storm shouted to Gray mockingly.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

Suddenly the pain flooded her brain and Athena had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out. Steeling herself, she shakily stood up and snarled weakly. She strode up the slope, wings crashing on the ground menacingly.
She stopped a few feet away and raised her wings, before taking off. She circled the two, beating her wings hard. Until she stopped directly above Gray. With a screech, she threw back her head before she unleashed a powerful burst of ice breath straight at Gray. She felt her magic draining her, but this was just a spar.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:58 am

Storm decided to help her and shot three orbs of sleeping mist right at Gray's face, hoping to drift him into a deep slumber.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Gray saw as his attack knocked Athena down. He began to sit down when he saw three orbs and the ice attack. He knew he could only block one. Either he blocked the orbs and got injured. Or he blocked the ice and something unknown would happen. So he decided to block the orbs. He slammed three ice slabs into each orb. He then got knocked a few inches back. The ice had mainly gotten his chest so he could live, but he couldnt take these two forever. So he decided to throw fourteen ice slabs at the other dragon and a thousand ice throwing stars at Athena.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Athena seen an uncountable amount of ice stars being thrown at her. She took a deep breath suddenly dropped, and they passed overhead without hurting her. She landed on the ground. She was sweating and getting tired. She was sure that sooner or later her opponents would also tire.
She decided to let him take the offense and her the defensive. Wear him out. She lashed her bladed tail, before lunging at his chest, knowing that the ice had weakened it very slightly. She aimed to smash into his chest before head butting him.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Gray watched her dip and then come at him. He raised his shield and blocked the tail but was slammed into his chest. Before she could do anything else he tried to grab Athena’s face and throw her.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Athena was snapping at his neck, but then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She pulled her head back, but his claw caught her straight in the face and her head snapped to the sid as her vision went white. She landed on her side with a crunch in the snow. She spluttered as blood entered her left eye. She raise her clased wing to her face, and when she brought it back it was stained with blood. The claw mark had torn out a good portion of her scales, and blood was oozing from it.
Everything started blurring and she shut her eyes as she rolled onto her stomach, groaning softly.
She tried to get up, but her wings slipped and her face was planted into the snow.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Gray realized he had gone to far in the battle-rage. He rushed to her side and picked her up. He made the snow disappear. He made a bed of leaves and laid her on it. He then went and tried to find herbs and long leaves. He found Honeysuckle and some Barberry. He made some Barberry Root Tea. He opened Athenas mouth and poured a little in. He then put the Honeysuckles on the wound. He poured a little more in her mouth and sat and watched her for as long as he needed to.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Athena was vaguely aware of being picked up. Then being placed on something soft.. She tried to bite whatever was opening her mouth, but her jaw ached when she tried. Her vision slowly began to return to normal, and she hissed as the herbs stung her wound. "I'm fine.. I can take care of myself," she grunted, lifting her head and looking at him. She was cross because she'd been knocked out of a simple spar. She was now in a bad mood. A female dragon in a bad mood was bad enough. ATHENA in a bad mood was considered hell on earth.
She rubbed her wound with her clawed wing, smearing the blood slightly. She shook her head and tried to stand up, but grunted in pain.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Gray watched her with a raised eyeridge. He gently made her lay down again. ”Lay down, I went to far. Now let me help you." He gave her the tea and put new leaves on the wound. He took the tea again and tried to pur it down her throat.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:21 pm

"At least you didn't go easy on me. I prefer a challenge," she muttered. She flinched away as he put the leaves on and shook her head once he had put them on. When he tried to give her the tea, it was a no-no for this wyvern. She snapped at him and glared at the tea as if it were poison. She hated the stuff. It was icky and sticky and stuck in her throat. Plus, barberry she loathed. "Put that stuff near me again and you'll wish you were never born," she hissed. She snapped at the air and then looked at the sky briefly. "And don't feel sorry me. I don't ask for PITY," she spat the word as if were vermin. "I never had it in the first place, and I don't want it now. So don't give me those I went too far excuses. Sometimes you don't know th effect it can have on a viscious beast like myself," she growled. She managed to sit up and she glanced at the sky again, as if looking for something.
She then looked at him. "You're a fine opponent. I'm tough to beat. Well done," she said, no emotion in her tone.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:23 pm

”Shut up. Now. Open your mouth and drink the tea. Now. Do not question me, just do it." Again tried to give her the tea. He ignored her other words.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Athena hissed as he neared her mouth again. She tried to snap at him again, but her jaw refused to do so without severe stinging and pain. She growled as he forced the tea into her mouth. She was SOOO tempted to spit it into his face.. She was so eager to do it she nearly did, but she paused. She was beaten enough as it was. She forced herself to swallow and her tongue moved around her mouth, trying to dissolve the sickly taste. She glowered at him, but said nothing. Ruffling the feathers on her back, she glanced up at the darkening sky. "Its turning towards the twilight hours. You might as well go home," she sighed, finally getting the strength to stand up. "And no more of that poison. Seriously," she snapped.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:30 pm

”Lay down you need to rest." Gray looked blankly but scarily at Athena. He wasnt going to tleave her alone until it was fine.

Oργή

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Athena glared at him, unfazed by his expression. She'd recieved and GIVEN worse looks. "I do not need the help of a male I've barely known for a day. Besides, I know how to sleep safely, thanks very much. And it was just my face, I've had worse." She limped over to the nearest tree and hooked a claw over a large branch, before hauling herself up shakily.
She laid on the branch, before doing something quite odd and probably startling. She rolled OFF the branch and was suddenly hanging by her tail. She folded her wings around herself so, in the ever darkening gloom, she looked like some sort of bat. A very BIG bat, at that. She looked at him as she parted her wings slightly. "See? Just my face," she smirked at him, but it was nearly impossible to see.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top