Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Aoanani on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hra!"
"HEEYA!"

Athena swiped at the vertical log tatget she's set up. It was horribly clawed and was scorched to the brink of falling apart. She did a quick 360 and swiped at it with her wings, and it toppled over with a crash on the grassy earth. She glanced at the other targets around her, some of them boulders with targets msde of wood on them, but most of them were sturdy logs. She backed up into the middle, her muscled legs tensed.
Then she powered up. She leaped into the air, and shot a target with her icy breath. The middle section was frozen to a crisp. She lashed her tail out and ice shards shot from it, stirking three targets un one go. Doing a backflip, she lunged herself at the biggest log and it toppled over. She snarled and leaped at another, using her claws to tear it apart. Then the boulder was the only target left.
Sweat pouring down her scales, she stepped back and then pounced, but flanked to the left ss if it were a real enemy, firing ice shards and ice breath at its side. Taking a leap, she stretched her wings and landed on top of it.
She stood there, half crouched, wings stretched, gasping. She grinned and stood up straight, folding her wings and putting them on the ground before she toppled over and banged her head. Sughing, the female wyvern wished there was a good opponent to spar with.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Session -OPEN TO ALL-

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Storm growled at the IceWing and narrowed his eyes. "He is lying! I can see it in his eyes," Storm glared. "Just leave. If you have nothing else to tell us, then just, go..." Storm closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:25 pm

"I do have to agree with you storm, but people change. He may have been cruel before, but now he seems nicer then we last met." I calmed storm, or an attempt too.
//my posts are short since i don't have anything to do.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Storm didn't let his guard down for a second. I know, and I might have trusted him, if I didn't see the look in eyes," Storm looked slightly over to Draco, but didn't let down his guard at all.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Gray just stood silently. He had his knife at the ready if Nihlus decided to do anything stupid. He was also slowly freezing over the whole place again. He began to growl at Nihlus.
((SHORT POST IS SHORT POST :p))

Gray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:59 pm

"I advise you don't lie to me, semi god," Athena said, a hint of a hiss in her tone. She quickly examined her claw mark on her face with a claw. It too was encrusted amd scabbing over. It made her look a little more then scary. With the blood against the white scales, Athena didn't look like a veey cuddly dragon at the moment.
Athena noticed the uncertainty the moment it appeared. During her eyars of training she had been taught how to read dragon's eyes and the most minor of body signals. "And I'm not a nice female. I took the head off an opponent once, I doubt YOU," she clicked her back claws together. "Would want to end up the same way." Athena was vaguely aware of Gray freezing the place over. The young icewing felt herself rejuvenate as the snow covered her claws. She was itching to roll in it, feel the snow on her back, but she didn't. She didn't want to seem childish or needt or wasily distracted.
She glowered at Nihus, tucking her head into her neck to keep it protected. "So if you're not here for any particular reason, then leave. If so, state it. I won't ask again," She growled. "So you either state your business in the next five seconds or you'd better pray that I don't sever your soul from your sorry carcasse."
She slowly counted in her head, starting from five.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:53 am

Nihlus just stared at Athena, his face void of any emotion, his eyes empty and blank. That wasn't very nice... His pupils dilated into tiny slits against his cold, blue irises. He walked forward, slowly, but surely. Upon arriving in front of Athena, he looked up and stared her dead in the eyes. Even his irises had become smaller, revealing jet black sclera. He puffed out a bit of icy mist into her face. Ice crept over his scales, giving him an ice shell or a form of 'armor'. The ice also froze over the snow, making a large area of ground completely covered in thick, slippery ice. This was the result of him dropping his body temperature to brutally low temperatures that also effected the air around them. No. Now is not the time for this- Yeeeeeess... Fiiiiighttt.. fight fight fight FIGHT!! Nihlus's mind rambled, screaming at him violently. Make hers heead rollllll...- Stop it! We can't make our reputation even wor- NO!! NOooOOOOooooooOOOOO!!! NOOOOOooOOOoooOOO!!!!! Nihlus screeched and threw himself on the ground as his left mind began screeching, bringing his talons to his head and digging them into his skull. Hurtttssss.. hurrrrtssss... He screamed in agony as he felt his mind peel apart. He wriggled about on the ground, clawing at the earth desperately, crying out in anguish. His vision reddened, his breathing hollow and raspy. STOAAAAAAAP!!

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 am

Storm hissed in surprise, and then in horror. Storm's face suddenly changed from serious to worried. "Guys! We need to help him somehow! Gray! Are there any herbs or anything that could help him? I have never seen a dragon do something like this before!" He looked more worried, afraid that Nihlus was dying or something, and hated looking at him when he was in so much pain.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:54 am

"I'm not a nice female," Athena growled back. As he approached, her eyes narrowed and she hissed as he arrived in front of her. She looked the taller dragon in the eye. His eyes were a bit scary.. Athena spluttere as mist went into her face and she snarled, unsheathing her claws. She felt ice digging into her legs but she ignored it, focusing in the hostile dragon. "Bad idea, semi god," she growled, her throat starting to glow.
But then his loud scream caused her to jump back an inch. His agonised screams sent her feathers pricking up in the dragon version of goosebumps. Storm's words, caused her to come back to her senses. She crouched beside him. "Its okay, its okay," she said softly, rubbing his head with a wing gently. "Just relax. Its okay." Slowly and hesitantly, she took his claw in her other wing. "Its okay.. Let it go.." She said softly. She didn't like doing this, but she wasn't a cruel dragon, she was compassionate.. Sort of.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:04 am

Storm went to Athena slowly. "Do you know what's wrong with him?" Storm asked her.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 am

"I'm not a nice female," Athena growled back. As he approached, her eyes narrowed and she hissed as he arrived in front of her. She looked the taller dragon in the eye. His eyes were a bit scary.. Athena spluttere as mist went into her face and she snarled, unsheathing her claws. She felt ice digging into her legs but she ignored it, focusing in the hostile dragon. "Bad idea, semi god," she growled, her throat starting to glow.
But then his loud scream caused her to jump back an inch. His agonised screams sent her feathers pricking up in the dragon version of goosebumps. Storm's words, caused her to come back to her senses. She crouched beside him. "Its okay, its okay," she said softly, rubbing his head with a wing gently. "Just relax. Its okay." Slowly and hesitantly, she took his claw in her other wing. "Its okay.. Let it go.." She said softly. She didn't like doing this, but she wasn't a cruel dragon, she was compassionate.. Sort of.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:36 am

Athena shook her head. "I'm a battle dragon, not a healer," she snapped. "I'll do what I can though." She gently massaged his forehead, unable to tell what was wrong. Voices in his head? Mental illness?

(Sorry for short post)
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:01 am

"Well what should I do?" Storm asked, wanting to help in some way, and feeling awkward by just standing there.

// Sorry, short post //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Nihlus seemed to calm as soon as Athena's wing touched his head and her soothing words of reassurance entered his ears.. somewhat. At least the screaming stopped. He whimpered, tears forming in his pained and confused eyes. He released his claws from the sides of his head. They had made their way under his scales and had drawn a fairly significant amount of blood. Nihlus' sides shuddered with each shallow breath. Now look what you've done to us! Ittsss not mys fauuuult. You are ridiculous.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:17 pm

// What the heck?! Do you have Gollum living in you!? xD //

Storm saw the blood pouring out and looked urgently to Gray. "Come on. We need to go find some herbs. Tell me what we need to look for," Storm said in his best "in charge" voice. Storm looked to Athena."You get him settled and lay him down on the bed of leaves. Let's go, Gray."
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:56 pm

//MY PRECIOUUUUSSSSS. No x3 But something like that. He's a bit saner than Gollum.//

Nihlus lifted his head weakly. N...no.. I'm... okay... Muscles shaking uncontrollably, he lifted himself off the ground. He was wobbly but kept his balance. He huffed in relief as he was freed of his extreme headache and put his talons to his forehead. Owwowwow.. He mumbled.

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:02 pm

//By the way now guys, I am now officially a loner. Cool Dragon //

Storm felt pity for the Ice Guardian. "Alright... Are you sure...? Come lay on the bed of leaves," Storm took Nihlus' talons in his and led him to the leaves, trying to lay him down.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Gray watched all this happen with his face void of emotion. He ignored everyone and studied Nihlus until he stopped. He finally cracked a smile as Nihlus stopped. "There's his weakness." Was all he said.

^Credit to Demon Wolf^
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Nihlus, on instinct, ripped his talon out of Storm's grip and stumbled backwards. I said I'm fine! He roared and held his hand. He shuddered, realizing he had been a bit too harsh and took a deep, hollow sigh. S-sorry.. Please don't touch me... He looked down, feeling bad for snapping like he had. The Nightwing was only trying to help.. Way to go genius. Now everyone will hate you even more. | YAAAY fight now?

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:42 pm

"No you're not. Let me help you," Athena helped him to stand, having her shoulder against his so he could lean on it. She glared at Gray. "What the hell is wrong with you, HELP HIM!" She hissed at him. Then Nihus stumbled away from her and she turned around. "Nihus, Nihus, its okay," she said, trying to soften her voice. She lowered herself to make herself look less threatening, keeping her head turned so the claw mark wouldn't make him scared if it did. "Its okay, Nihus.. We're trying to help you," she slwoly started inching closer. "Shhh, its okay, just relax and let us help you.. Make the pain go away," she was almost at a whisper as she inched towards Nihus. For a semi god he wasn't scarsd of showing he was upset or angry. In emotions. Athena would usually claw the offender's head off, bur Nihus wasn't like that. Was he.. Insane?
She wondered this as she reached out a wing. "Just take my wing, Nihus," she said softly, looking him in the eye.
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:34 am

Storm frowned as Nihlus jerked his hand away from Storm. Then, he saw Athena soothing him, and Storm sat there, seeing what would happen next, wondering if he should help.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:58 am

Gray raised a eye ridge at Atgena. "Help my enemy, now why would I do that?" GUryon looked at Athena with a skiff mocking expression.

^Credit to Demon Wolf^
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 am

// I am guessing that you meant Gray looked at Athena? //

Storm growled slightly at Gray. "Because we are kind dragons! At least some of us," Storm locked his gaze on Gray. "Unless you want to be a jerk, I would recommend helping," Storm's gaze was hard as he glared at Gray. "True dragons help other's in need. Even our enemies. We don't slaughter out of cold blood, or watch them suffer at our feet while we just sit and watch!" Storm hissed. He took a deep breath, regaining himself, and looked to Athena. "If he isn't going to be kind, we can help Nihlus ourselves. We won't force him to." Storm looked back to Nihlus with a kind expression and soft voice. "What can we do to help you?" Storm asked  the large dragon kindly.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 am

Gray was astonished at this smAll dragons anger. He shook his head at the dragon disapprovingly. "Yeah mmmmhmmmm, You opinion of a true dragon is mirrored by the enourmoua amount of rogues, They are te size of a tribe if not larger yet most of them can't get in a tribe. Tell me why is this?"

^Credit to Demon Wolf^
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 am

Storm looked back at Gray, ready to defend his argument. "I chose to leave my tribe. The NightWings gave me a home. And I left on purpose. They did not kick me out. I wanted to leave. That way I can help dragons and be friends with all of the tribes, without having to worry about the NightWings hitting on me for being such a disappointment. I am NOT a disappointment. And I will prove it to you. Some day, you will understand," Storm lowered his gaze, thinking deeply. "And even though I was a misfit, I stuck through it. And now I just decided to become a rogue. I am basically the loner who is not alone, because I want to have friends with other dragons from any tribe. You, Draco, and Athena are my three friends. I would just appreciate it if you would be my friend," Storm sighed deeply.

// LOL I just realized now that Storm isn't even supposed to know Gray's name. xD //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:15 am

Gray again raised a eyeridge. "when did I ever say anything about you?"

^Credit to Demon Wolf^
Guryon