Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Ragnarock Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:58 pm

» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm

» Reunion (Astral)
by Incus Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 am

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Tenebris Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:08 pm

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Snowscale Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Empty High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

With my Royal Guard, Cradore, being promoted to Lieutenant, EarthWings are in need of another or two. There are also other positions available.

High-ranks:
Royal Guard - Royal Guards are tasked with protecting the King and his family. They also have authority over regular Guardians.

Royal Advisor - There are three different Advisors: One for war, one for civil disputes, and one for intertribal affairs. While each Advisor is assigned to one of these areas, they all may have some knowledge or experience which makes them useful in all. Together, the three Advisors make up a council which the King meets with everyday or as often as needed.

Armor Master - The best of the Vulcans, specializing mainly in armor but also weapons. He/She constantly comes up with new concepts for each, crafting them from any material they can get their paws on. The Armor Master has authority over regular Vulcans.

Master Architect - The best of the Architects, he/she comes up with new design plans for the EarthWing cities and oversee construction. The Master Architect has authority over regular Architects.

Head Healer - The best of the Healers. He/She has the most experience in medicine and has authority over regular Healers.

Head Caretaker/Instructor - The most experienced Caretaker, dedicating their life to teaching Hatchlings and raising parent-less ones. He/She has authority over regular Caretakers. There is another branch of Caretakers, simply called Instructors. Anyone can be an Instructor without taking the rank officially. They teach Hatchlings and even adults in the school, making sure everyone knows EarthWing history and is up-to-date on current events. Other Instructors teach in both Human and Dragon combat strategies.

Head Scholar - The Head Scholar is perhaps the most knowledgeable Dragon in the tribe, able to answer any question one could have about the history of any tribe.

Regular ranks:
Guardian - Guardians protect the entire tribe and are the first line of defense. They excel in all forms of EarthWing combat.

Healer - Healers take care of injuries as minor as a thorn in the paw, to as severe as a severed limb.

Scout - Scouts patrol the tunnels and cave entrances. They also hunt for the tribe and serve as messengers when needed.

Vulcan - EarthWing Vulcans live and breathe forges, becoming the best in Pyrria. They create weapons and armor primarily, but also craft decorative items for trade.

Caretaker - Caretakers help with Hatchlings--typically orphans--and Wise Ones.

Instructor - Instructors teach EW history/current events and/or combat strategies for battles against both Humans and Dragons.

Architect - Architects bring the design plans of the Master Architect to life. They build and repair tunnels and chambers.

Scholar - Scholars chronicle the history of the EarthWing tribe primarily but also seek to obtain knowledge from all tribes.

For the high-ranks, please fill out this app:
Username:
Character name:
Activity level:
Rank I'm applying for:
Why I should be chosen for this rank:

After our Fall, we had multiple jobs within the tribe. I quite liked this idea and would like to see it continue. So, if you are active and want a second regular rank, just say so. This is completely optional, of course.
This is a list of all those currently holding positions (if your name doesn't show up, you either haven't applied, I'm not sure what your rank is, or you have been demoted for inactivity). * indicate the position is being held by only or primarily by a NPC(s) and needs to be filled.

Semi-god - Rii
Lieutenant - Cradore (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Royal Guard - *, Ragnarock, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled.)
Royal Council of Advisors - Neltharion (War), *, Xia (Intertribal Affairs) (2:3 spots filled.)
Armor Master - XaJjang (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Master Architect - Azronical (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Head Healer - Nara (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Head Caretaker/Instructor - Eysseth (Caretaker) (1:2 spots filled.)
Head Scholar - * (0:1 spot(s) filled.)
Guardian - *, Vilkas (1:3 spots filled.)
Scout - *, Tamira (1:2 spots filled.)
Vulcan - Vilkas, Rii, Levish (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Caretaker - Eysseth, Rhune (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Instructor - Rektani Lorzain of Earthil, Cosmos (2:2 spots filled.)
Architect - Azronical, Rhune, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Scholar - *, Lespernii (1:2 spots filled.)
Healer - *, Rii, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled.)

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:12 am; edited 19 times in total
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Empty Re: High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:36 am

Nara is Approved
Azronical, app still pending on completion of current topic.
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Empty Re: High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Ashley on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:17 am

Username: Luna
Character name: Sorrell
Activity level: Almost everyday
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Advisor
Why I should be chosen for this rank: considering sorrell is Cosmos's daughter she has watched him lead for a while and can help draco

Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Polukranos on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Username: Polukranos
Character name: Polukranos (among others)
Activity level: Daily
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Advisor
Why I should be chosen for this rank: First, it's 'Why We shoud be chosen for this rank' since all five of us have independent characters, personalities and thoughts. Aside from that, we are five-in-one, able to possibly offer five different points of view to a topic, allowing our king insight on what he might be missing.
Polukranos
Polukranos
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Polukranos, I approve your app.
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahnma on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Username: Rahnma
Character name: Rahnma
Activity level: Daily
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Guard/Advisor (Whichever you decide. As well as Architect and Healer)
Why I should be chosen for this rank: Rahnma is very insightful and a tactician both in combat and in commonplace. Can offer guidance, seeing as he closely observed situations dealt by several authorities in the pass and generally has good judgement.

As for being a royal guard on the other hand, Rahnma is physically above average and has disciplined priorities. If he were elected Royal Guard, his first priority would be the current leader and his/her family while balancing his other jobs. Not only is he physically above average but handles situations that threat the designated client very well, that may not need him to engage physically. In other words, in the saying "Good cop, bad cop", Rahnma would be the first and can often handle these situations with reason.

(Note: Whichever is available is fine with me.)
Rahnma
Rahnma
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Rahnma, you are approved for Royal Guard. If Baldi dies, you clearly didn't do your job and shall be banished Razz

Sorrell, I didn't notice your app for Royal Advisor. Blame it on the fact that the page automatically jumps down to the latest post when you click the link. I'm going to add another spot for Royal Advisor and your app is accepted.
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 am

Maybe you could split the advisors into groups. Like one does war stuff and the other does civil stuff.

───────────────███───────────────
─────────────██▀─▀██─────────────
───────────██▀─────▀██───────────
─────────██▀──▄▄▄▄▄──▀██─────────
───────██▀──▄▀─────▀▄──▀██───────
─────██▀──▄▀───███───▀▄──▀██─────
───██▀────▀▄───▀▀▀───▄▀────▀██───
─██▀────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────▀██─
█▀─────────────────────────────▀█
█████████████████████████████████
─────────────────────────────────
───────────▀█▀─█─█─█▀▀───────────
────────────█──█▀█─█▀▀───────────
────────────▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀───────────
─────────────────────────────────
▀─█─█─█──█─█▀▄▀█─█─█▄─█─█▀█─▀█▀─█
█─█─█─█──█─█─▀─█─█─█▀██─█▄█──█──█
▀─▀─▀─▀▀▀▀─▀───▀─▀─▀──▀─▀─▀──▀──▀
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:23 am

I was going to do that, actually.
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Username: Shatters
Character name: Shatters
Activity level: Across all my accounts, 8.5/10
Rank I'm applying for: Armour Master
Why I should be chosen for this rank: I think he should be considered for the role because he has the ability to use fire instead of acid. These flames are able to melt more materials than the flames in regular forges. Because of that, he am able to create new, stronger alloys. He am also willing to help teach younger Vulcans how to make stronger armours. Seeming he is a perfectionist, the armours he will teach them to make must be perfect so that he will accept the finished piece. He wants the best protection possible for any of the EarthWings who want or need to fight.

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Output_ms3xzd__1__by_kfalash-dagn6jc       Mythryl, the Unknown Shadow       High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Output_b8gzqb_by_kfalash-dagn5nz

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings - Page 2 Akatsuki_black_dragon_by_noona_ninna
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:44 am

Bump. Still need a Scout
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Username: XaJjang
Character name: XaJjang
Activity level: "Yes"
Rank I'm applying for: Armor Master
Why I should be chosen for this rank: I quite literal make anything out of everything IC. Plus I'm me.

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Username: Rayla/Xia
Character name: Xia
Activity level: Every other day, to once every three/four days
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Advisor, Head Caretaker, or Caretaker
Why I should be chosen for this rank: Xia has been a dedicated member of the royal family for ages. She was the daughter of Cosmos and Rektani, the EarthWing King and Queen, and was with them through the chaos, until she suddenly vanished one day. She has now returned, fully mature, responsible, and elogant. She is very smart and kind, and knows her tribe like the back of her paw. She is very responsible, and passionate, as well as intelligent, and has a great passion for taking care of her people

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:52 pm

XaJjang and Xia both approved.
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 am

It's not necessary to fill out the app if I'm just going to choose a regular one right? Since it's for the high ranks

Alts: Cariharn, Alyas, Kenshin
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 am

I would like Tani to be an instructor with Cossy plz :3

Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:42 am

Yes, Mother <3
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Bump
A Royal Advisor position is now available
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:20 am

I'd like to apply Tamira for a scout please~

Alts: Cariharn, Alyas, Kenshin
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Che'le on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 am

Scout it is!
Baldirak Che'le
Baldirak Che'le

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum