Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Neltharion

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

So...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So...

Post by Attor on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:34 pm

I didn't know where to place this, but I'm looking for an rp, and yes, I am the last SkyWing online for some reason. I'm looking for an rp, nothing fighting (me against someone) but something just casual, anyone up.
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

Male Posts : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So...

Post by Haneul on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:55 am

Another SkyWing!! Whoo! I can whip up a random topic.

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Kelarth: God of Fortune.Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer.
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:12 am

A lot of people here have alts and don't necessarily connect on them, so there may be more Skywings that you think ^^ But it's right that recently nothing happened on their side. I guess I could involve Mei in something.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:57 am

Hyruu wrote:A lot of people here have alts and don't necessarily connect on them, so there may be more Skywings that you think ^^ But it's right that recently nothing happened on their side. I guess I could involve Mei in something.

Alright, cool. I had no idea SkyWings were still active on here or not, from what I heard they were really not, but then I was proven wrong. I'll end up joining Haneul's topic, so I guess we could start something there.

Haneul wrote:Another SkyWing!! Whoo! I can whip up a random topic.

Go right on ahead then, I'll join when it is made.
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Hyruu wrote:A lot of people here have alts and don't necessarily connect on them, so there may be more Skywings that you think ^^ But it's right that recently nothing happened on their side. I guess I could involve Mei in something.
For example, I have a alt named MoonWing who is a SkyWing. ((Just needed to do a example, DONT JUDGE ME YOUR FREAKS!))
Cradore

Male Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:13 pm

AuSurath has judged
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:17 pm

It is super effective!

I'm up for an rp. Surprised

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Cradore

Male Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Same. For some reason, I have a lot of SkW alts... Equinox, Gala, and Jemith. So, I can jump in an rp if I have the time.

EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Alright, well then I can set up an rp, tell me if any of you want a separate one or an rp for us all.

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum