Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Azar, Tenebris, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Some RP ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some RP ideas

Post by Hyruu on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:00 am

Well I wouldn't be against some RP, but I am really not good at starting them and I have a hard time entering open topics. So I'm just positing a few ideas of RP that could happen with my characters, and if someone is interested well feel free to say so.

Hyruu (Lightwing) : He's mainly a Tracker, so anyone just wanting to hunt is welcome.

Loque (Nightwing) : Loque is a Magistrate, so he would be up solving any administrative problem. Due to him replacing Tenebris while he is gone, some meeting with higher-grade dragon (mainly thinking about Occulus and Xangor) could also happen.

Mei (Skywing) : A healer, anyone wanting to treat a wound is welcome.

Aakesh (Lightwing) : The tiny world's best flyer. Feel free to challenge him or take some lessons. Better be careful though, he already sent Hyruu to the healer with a broken wing with one of his trainings.

Seyn (Lightwing) : The Lightwing's demi-god. A fierce Guardian with a wounded heart. If you are a Scholar, you may be interested in his history as well as in his powers. He'll also gladly teach about the role of Guardian, and offer some reminder on how bitter life can be.

Rhune (Earthwing) : A recent member of the tribe. I am seeking for a healer to act the moment he arrived in the tribe, at the edge of dying. Scholars may also be interested in him since he lived in captivity among the humans.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top