Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Email Computer Virus Alert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Email Computer Virus Alert

Post by Celestia on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:35 am

So one of the disadvantages of having our emails displayed on the front page is spam. Now those admins with site emails Arkhor and Cosmos may have received a email telling you you have a certain day to appear in court. Delete this right away it has attached a javascript computer virus. Anyone who got this on your personal email I advise you do the same.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top