Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Apologies for being an idiot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apologies for being an idiot

Post by Echostorm on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:08 am

I feeling terrible. Oak Hollow was recently hacked by impostors of the staff on DRF, and I thought it WAS the staff on DRF. It was like, 10:00 PM, And I was super mad, and so I did and said some pretty stupid things. First off, I should have known it wasn't you guys, because that would not be good for your reputation here (Or in Solstice's case, on BotS). Secondly, their personalities were a little, DIFFERENT. And thirdly, I didn't really think you would actually do this had you asked me before the attack, and I believe that now, too. The internet is full of jerks, and the impostors were some of them. I'm sorry that I was a jerk, and I'm sorry that I was a gullible idiot. A little surprised I didn't receive a warning for being such a fool, but yeah. I apologize for what I said.

[17:52:18] * Echostorm wakes up "Shhh, I'm in a coma" and goes back to sleep.
[17:58:27] * Echostorm grabs Lead and shakes him violently. "My brother is a cookie! And you are my sister!"
Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies for being an idiot

Post by Arkhor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Don't worry Echo, I'm not on that website incase my name is on there. Best thing to do is to delete the accounts of those who you think are impersonating. Its got to be someone from this site previously.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top