Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Neltharion, Vladia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

I'm off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm off

Post by Echostorm on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Well, I need to leave for several reasons. Post below if you want any of my charries. Or just pm me.

Several topics are being a little, taken over. Not trying to be mean, but I dun wanna read a huge wad of text. Call me lazy, but I just find it tiring.
I don't really feel, IMPORTANT here. Sure I set up the gathering, but ANYONE could've done an activity boost. My rp topics get few replies, but that happens everywhere. I suppose that is okay. Not many truly like hanging out with me, both here and IRL. That's okay. I'm used to it. Don't believe me? I made a topic to bump activity. No one posted. I made an ad for my current rp site, run with Asailia, Sky of Stones. Few posted. As came and bumped it, and Areo might have posted on it. I made several plots, which shriveled and died. I even made a topic about taking a break, and (it seemed to me) that no one cared enough to post.
Further more, I've gotten bored with the forum. I would like more diversity and maybe a storyline, if not for me then for future members.

If you want to find me, or perhaps other more interesting peeps who are on the same forums as me...
Find me in Oak Hollow
Find me in Sky of Stones
Find me in The Fire Realm

[17:52:18] * Echostorm wakes up "Shhh, I'm in a coma" and goes back to sleep.
[17:58:27] * Echostorm grabs Lead and shakes him violently. "My brother is a cookie! And you are my sister!"
Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm off

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Sorry to see you go, Echo. See you around.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Sad yeah some posts are really long , but some are very well done,
we can try to communicate in the topic to do a shorter post and not an entire description, not saying to write just a phrase but it's ok to collaborate
abut to feel important, i don't feel that way either, but it doesn't mean that no one notices you, plus the important thing is that you can have fun and find someone to chat with, maybe start with some pm to some users and see who you will feel ok with
i'm sorry to hear about people leaving, i did too and i'm not that active for several reason, sometimes it was for misuranderstanding and i was just sad or topic abandoned (i must reply by far too sigh)
i hope to see you coming back one day, as for some other people too

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:47 am

All I can think; Poor Oreo ;-;

At least I got you on The Fire Realm

I wanted him to have dem kids ;-;
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm

I might stick around a little while longer, in case the site improves. But really, I doubt a story-line will be implemented. There seems to be little new additions here. I'd rather like more. I think I might be the only one, but I still want it. Thank You.

[17:58:27] * Echostorm grabs Lead and shakes him violently. "My brother is a cookie! And you are my sister!"
Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 pm

I heard you, and yeah, I'm trying to push for some changes and adjustments to the RP site to get more ppl to stay on Smile. Also, I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, and it's definitely understandable. Hopefully we will see you around then.

Spoiler:
Sly
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Aww, bye Echo! Im sorry to see you leave, and maybe i'll see you on Shadows? And can i have Evening? I would like to have another character here now that every one but Crys is dead.

[19:06:35] Crystal : Sora will never be dumped! He's to cute!  ~Cbox moment
"Why is Sora so shy? Im just trying to be polite." ~What Crystal thinks when Sora gets all shy
"My Brothers Dead. Its just a fact. I may not be able to get over it like you want, but i can still think about him."  ~Crystal if you mention it
"I know your not the boss of me, and you know it too." ~Crystal when she's ticked off

Crystals Theme song:
Crystal's short bio:
Name: Crystal
Mate: Sora
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:55 pm

You can have Eve, sure, I will pm info to you. WRITE IT DOWN AND DELETE THE PM. If I magically do returnn due to improvements, feel free to keep her.

Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Like the others have summed up I'm sorry to see you go! Thanks for being cool, and for creating the gathering, it gave the opportunity to make lots of friends and I really appreciate that. But yea! Keep it cool and maybe I'll catch up with ya sometime on one of those listed forums.

Catch ya on the flip side!
Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay I Love You I Love You I'm crying so much Rly tear Happy Happy
Eragon

Male Leo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Ugh, I'm slowly becoming more active. I hate creating these topics and then feeling like a hypocrite when I return. But, I have several reasons.
1. Reason 1 for leaving was stupid.
2. Reason two was because I was in a bad mood. I suppose, deep down, after no one noticed I was taking a break, I wanted to see if anyone cared. I feel like no thinks I'm fun to hang out with here or IRL, which makes me either sad or bored.
3. I was very bored with the site for quite a long time. Really, I felt it was becoming inactive, and that there needed to be a nice plot, but one would never come. Really, sometimes clicking the site was hard, I really didn't want to. BUT, a new plot has come, and I enjoyed chatting with several others, as Oak Hollow is less active, never mind the other two.
4. Another thing I didn't mention, I wasn't in the best of moods. I go through phases where enjoyment in something fades and comes back. Especially on the web. Last time I got bored, I vanished for months. This isn't the first time such a thing happened, and it was odd that I came back at all. I was too lazy to tell you, and I figured this time you might like to know. I feel like an idiot, and like I'm gonna be yelled at for this crap, but really, sometimes I vanish and I don't tell anyone.

However, I probably will be less active than usual. Maye checking in once every day, as opposed to once every hour or two. I apologize for being a stupid fool, and for the false alarm, but this could've also been vanishing for 6 months without a trace. Which HAS happened to me. I have some weird jynx where if I say I go, I come back and everything clears up. Things seem to be getting more interesting, or maybe my interest is returning. I need something to do over the summer, so it might as well be this.

Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Glad to hear it bud! hehe, but at the same time (though I have not felt any lack of interest yet in this site) maybe we could come up with some cool stuff to get a large group of people not only interested but regularly participating. Hehe, I guess if anyone has any thoughts or ideas now might be a good place to share...
Eragon

Male Leo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum