Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cyclone and Typhoon, Midnight, Snowscale

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

Needing a break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needing a break

Post by Elkas on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 pm

So, I'ma poof for a while. I'll probably be back, and I'll defiantly pop in, but rping is currently out of the question. It is starting to feel like every time I come back on there is a huge wall of text pages long. It swallows all the topics. I dun have anything against anyone here, but you know me, the lazy shady person in the corner. I was away for 7 days and already a topic has like, 3 extra pages, which is like, 45 posts. That's a lot to read. (I dunno the exact number.)

Its just... there, kinda. There are lots of posts that clog up everything else. I'm not mad, just lazy. I'll probs start up again soon, but, I need a little break.

[10:42:40] Elkas : Wait,
[10:43:13] Elkas : I HAVE BEEN CLONED! D: everyone grab your spud guns.
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needing a break

Post by Echostorm on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:37 am

Break may be prolonged due to a lack of interest. I find it hard to click on the forum and find myself spending most of my time instead on Sky of Stones and Oak Hollow. If anyone here wants to talk to me, (I doubt it.) find me there.

[17:52:18] * Echostorm wakes up "Shhh, I'm in a coma" and goes back to sleep.
[17:58:27] * Echostorm grabs Lead and shakes him violently. "My brother is a cookie! And you are my sister!"
Echostorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top