Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

A Surprise Hatching (Wolf's Hatchlings + Lynx(If wanted))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Surprise Hatching (Wolf's Hatchlings + Lynx(If wanted))

Post by Wolf on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Duties. They were a pain. I still did them but only because if I didn't I'd be a rogue, and I couldn't do that. Everyday after getting my tracker chores done I would go and visit my eggs, the whole lot of them. There were so many that I didn't even realize one was gone (Dun worry). I was busy, hunting a pack of elk that was on our snowy territory. I slowly crept to them, watching them and making sure I wasn't spotted. What I didn't know was what was happening back at my den...
Wolf
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Surprise Hatching (Wolf's Hatchlings + Lynx(If wanted))

Post by Ruby_ on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:50 pm

The egg that was as white as the snow shuddered. Being an IceWing egg, it wasn't because of the freezing cold...

A white snout poked out of the shell. Its jaws parted, breathing in its first scents. The baby dragon pushed harder on the shell by squirming and pressing its paws unto it, and the egg practically exploded into dozens of snowy white shards.

The dragonling laid there. She looked from left to right, and blinked her scarlet eyes. She had scales that was white, matching the color of the snow-white egg from which she hatched. Her eyes were blood-red, as said before.

Finally, she let out a peep.
Ruby_

Female Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top