Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Cariharn - The New IceWing Scholar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cariharn - The New IceWing Scholar

Post by Cariharn on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:46 am

((OOC: I figured I should probably introduce my dragon to the IceWings eventually though I joined like a week ago))

Cariharn's grey eyes examined the lab around her, getting familiar with her new surroundings before getting comfortable with the other IceWings around. She hasn't met many other IceWings yet, but she'd like to get at least know a few others. Unfortunately, for now, she was a bit unsure on what she should do now for the mean time.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cariharn - The New IceWing Scholar

Post by Lynx on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 pm

(Cordath needs to join this. He's also a scholar.)

Lynx walked though the makeshift camp, and the current home of the Icewings. She checked on most of them, seeing that they were hunting or helping with the camp. Hearing that there was a new scholar, Lynx was excited. She could have been as scholar herself, and was interested in magic and other things, but she was more made for the fast hunting of a tracker. Lynx walked into Cariharn's lab, waiting to see what the dragon did.

My Alts: Cursith, Eskan, Taiga, Tallinus, Silven
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cariharn - The New IceWing Scholar

Post by Cariharn on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Cariharn in the end settled with trying out a new experiment from the ingredients that she was able to get lying around the lab. Wolfsbane, water and some other strange plants plus maybe a tad bit of snow boiled to a 100 degrees and set. Bubbles slowly began to form above the mint green liquid and Cariharn reluctantly tasted it, spitting it back out almost immediately. "Ugh, that was horrible. I don't even know what it was... she groaned and just poured the liquid into a vial and stored it somewhere dragons won't be able to get to easily.

((OOC: To be honest, I'm quite sure how magic and scholars work... If you're able to explain, could you?))

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top