Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Itsa me Asch
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» When You Can’t Run from Your Problems. (Cyclone and Typhoon, Sting)
by Sting Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» I have an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:31 pm

» Lilith
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Name change?
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Silvynath the rogue
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» An Attack by the River ((Súl Iolar, Lori))
by Súl Iolar Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 4:58 am

» Taking a Sick Day
by Wake Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm

» Muddy footprints
by Lori Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

» AIVAS Calling - Dragonriders of Pern
by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm

» A mobile game fit for dragon lovers such as we
by Lori Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 am

» My Beowulf bb needs love and attention :( even though he pretends he doesnt want any. . .
by Beowulf Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

» Break the Wheel [ season 7 AU Game of Thrones RP ]
by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 am

» Ethereal Character Registration
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 pm

» I used a fake email, now I can't get my new character. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

» A Dreamless Rest
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 am

» What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)
by Luke Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

» What is There to Protect? (Gifted Crystals [Seawing/Icewing] only)
by Chloe Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

» Primal Minds
by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

» 'Souls RPG
by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

» I'm sorry for being innactive...
by Lori Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kohaku

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kohaku

Post by Kohaku on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Personal Info
Name: Kohaku
Alias: Haku, Kawa no Seishin
Personality: To most, Kohaku is a complete mystery. Not many know him, or what he is like at all. In actuality, Kohaku is a kind being, generally caring of most everybody. He will only show ill will towards those who hurt others, and does his best to help those who come across him. He's been known to heal those that he finds hurt in his path. He once even healed a human girl, and thus is known as a benevolent spirit in the village from which the girl came from. Occasionally, he will go to visit the girl.
Interests: He likes to aid others, read, and sit high up, simply listening to the wind and relaxing.
Dislikes: Fighting, those who hurt or have ill will towards others, and being spoken to in any way about his lack of speech.
Fears: He fears one in which he is caring for dying, as well as losing his last small vocal ability, that being growling.

General Appearance
Height: 12 feet, however, his body is nearly triple that in length.
Scales: Pure white, Kohaku has no scales at all, and is rather covered in fur over hard, scale-like skin. As well as this, he has a green mane, all the way down his body.
Eyes: Bright green.
Appearance: Kohaku has the build of an Eastern dragon, long and lithe. His legs are all birdlike, complete with talons and the rough skin you'd expect of a bird's legs. His stomach has sets of long, rounded, overlapping scales to protect himself, all of white are a slightly purpleish gray color, and the rest of his body is covered in soft white fur that sprouts from rough, hard skin. Along his spine is a mane of dark, green fur, which ends at the top of his tail, and reappears at the very end in a long tuft. He has two long, brown horns, both of which with sharp points. His ears are animal like, with soft skin on the inside. He has an animal-like enough with a soft pink nose, though his teeth are sharp, and similar to that of a wolf's. He has two long whiskers that are just as long as his body, if a bit shorter.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe:Rogue
Family: N/A
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Considering Kohaku has no wings, and flies more through an innate ability for it than anything, he is rather agile, not having the problem of using wings to maneuver himself through the air.
Special Abilities: Had he been in a tribe, Kohaku would have been a healer, or a mage. He is well versed in spells and healing, and has a good knowledge of herbs as well. Each spell uses energy, and though he has a good knowledge of many spells, it all depends on his energy as to how many and how long he can use spells. As well as this, he has an innate ability to fly. This doesn't take any more energy than it would for any other dragon to fly.
Weaknesses: Kohaku is unable to speak. He cannot use words at all, though he can growl slightly if he is displeased. But that is the extent of his vocal abilities. He did many things to try and remedy this, but the condition is incurable, as far as he knows. As well as this, he isn't very physically strong, more of a mental capacity than anything.
Combat Style: Kohaku is a pacifist and refuses to fight. If anything, he'll dodge, or use a spell to transport the attacker away from him. The distance away depends on his energy at the moment.

Background
History: Not yet.
RP Sample: This is Asailia ^.^

Kohaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kohaku

Post by Atlantis on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 pm

APPROVED

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar