Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Today at 1:39 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by SĂșl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
malaki

Discord

Cyclone and Typhoon

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Kind of cliché, but couldn't think of anything else))

Hyruu let out a painful growl as he slowly headed toward the nearest healer's den. The day had started great, he hunted a bit for the tribe and then spent some time practicing flying tricks with Aakesh. The little four-winged dragon was definitively good at that, probably due to his Skywing heritage. That maybe was the reason Hyruu shouldn't have tried to follow him on that trick. He had missed a turn, and the next thing he could remember was hitting the ground. Hard. And more than once. He visibly hit it so hard he had bounced and rolled before sliding a good dozen of meters on the dirt. The grey dragon was quite miserable with his scales covered with dirt, dust and also blood. Because unfortunately, his right wing didn't take the hit that well. A visible gash could be seen at the base of the wing, and the wing itself was at an odd angle. Obviously broken. Hopefully the leathery part wasn't damaged, so the damage wouldn't be permanent. Didn't mean it wasn't extremely painful. At least, painful enough to eclipse the pain he could have felt from the many other bruises and cuts he gathered during the impressive accident. Another growl, and he clenched his jaw as hard as he could to try and ease the pain. He badly needed a healer to have all this taken care of.
Another few minutes of walking, and he finally saw the den he was looking for. He was a bit nervous at the idea to poke at the den of someone he didn't know. He had indeed never met this healer. Well even after a few months in the Lightwing territory there was a lot of dragons he hadn't met. But now wasn't the moment to be nervous. Even his usual shyness had disappeared as he stepped toward the entrance of the den. The pain was making it a necessity anyway.
"Erm, hello there ? Is anyone there ?" he called. He really hoped the healer was at her den and not performing some other duties elsewhere. He wouldn't bare the pain from walking with a broken wing much longer.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:05 am

Hyruu's smile faded as he got a pretty different answer from what he had expected. So she was an orphan too... He hoped he hadn't hurt her by asking this question. He only did it to try and get a happier discussion with the dragoness... Visibly it didn't work as intended.
"Oh. So you never knew your parents either... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that directly..." he apologized to her.
A part of him suddenly wanted to get at her side and wrap a wing around her, to comfort the dragoness. The grey dragon resisted the urge, wondering why he was feeling like this.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Kip shrugged. She smiled, but it was only a tiny grin. She wasn't really bothered by the question, but it still confused. Like, who was her mother? Who was her father? And why didn't they want her? Did they die? What happened, and why hadn't she heard anything about them before?

Having this many questions made Kip uncomfortable. Not Hyruu; Not him at all. Just the curiousity... Why hadn't she learned earlier on that curiousity could be painful? She wished that she didn't care about all these inquirements about her parents. It'd cause for a lot less pain, and perhaps make her less timid.

"Don't worry about it," Kip said softly. Her grin grew a bit more, but only a little. She found herself gazing into Hyruu's golden eyes, and her fur fluffed up a bit. "So, uh, is your wing feeling better now..?"

Female Posts : 115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:31 pm

((I finished adding the text on the reference sheet, it's now complete ! http://sta.sh/01h3ceuwfudw))

Hyruu tilted his head, seeing Kip was visibly confused. It wouldn't be surprising, after all unlike him her parents could be alive and living inside the Lightwing territory. He definitely regretted having brought the topic.
For a moment, he looked at her and got lost in her teal eyes. They were complimenting her fur so nicely. After a few seconds he realized he was once again staring at her. He uncontrollably started to blush, his scales turning into a crimson red.
"My wing ? Oh erm yeah the numbing ointment is working, I don't feel any pain right now." he awkwardly replied to her question, looking at his wing to avoid looking at her.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:51 pm

((Sorry for inactivity. My math grade has been really low, so I've had to study extra hard D: Plus... *rly loud fangirl scream* YOU'RE AN AMAZING ARTIST! Very Happy))

The LightWing Healer nodded, and she was briefly distracted by Hyruu's blush and the flooding crimson over his scales. Kip wondered how come he blushed out of the blue, but she had to admit, he looked adorable when he blushed. She asked herself if he blushed because of something she had done, or if she flattered him somehow...

"That's really good," she said approvingly. As Hyruu looked at his wing, Kip turned her head around; she had begun to feel a burn in her cheeks, and her blood had begun to rush. Her heart began thumping in her chest for some reason, and Kip allowed a blush to flood onto her face for a quick moment, then she fluffed up her fur a bit. Hopefully the thickness of her white soft fur would conceal the scarlet staining her cheeks.

Kip looked back at Hyruu. "Hyruu... What will you do once your wing is healed?" She had the question for a while... And for some reason, she wanted her patient to visit her after he left. She wondered if they'll still be friends after his wing is mended. She sure hoped so...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

((Erm, it's a commission so I'm not the artist))

Hyruu positioned himself a bit more comfortably where he was, his belly feeling a bit heavy after his meal. Considering he wasn't able to move freely, a nap sounded like a wonderful idea...
The grey dragon blinked as Kip asked him what he would do after his wing was healed.
"What I will do ? Erm well, I don't really have anything planned, so I guess I would resume hunting for the tribe ? I'm never really planning anything, back in the rogue territories I was living day by day so there wasn't really anything I could plan. Now that I think about it, maybe I would first check my cave and my territory, just in case someone from another tribe found it. You know, since I'm living near the border of the Lightwing territory. What about you ? Do you have any plans ?" he then asked back.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:32 pm

((Sry, wasn't able to be online the past few days.))

At Hyruu's question, Kip blinked. She felt as if a pile of stones rattled in her heart. What will she do? Maybe same as Hyruu. Like, go on with her normal life?? Knowing this admittedly flattering Tracker, Kip wasn't sure if she wanted a regular life anymore. Hearing him speak of hunting and stuff made Kip get a slight hunger for adventure. She never really learned how to hunt or track or anything...

"Um." Kip popped her neck, ears twitching. "Well, I... Uh." She paused, deep in thought. "Just go on with my life, maybe." In a much more thrilled tone, she added, "O- Or learn how to hunt!" She beamed, then saw his shuffling in place a bit to re-position himself.

"Oh, uh..." Kip cleared her throat. "Are you uncomfortable? I could go get some soft material if you'd like..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Hyruu blinked, slightly surprised at Kip's words. Learn to hunt ? The dragoness blurted that as if it really came from her heart. Maybe it was a wish of hers she never could fulfill until now ?
"Oh, you mean you don't know how to hunt ? If you want I could teach you that. It's really exciting, I'm sure you would love it !" the grey dragon suggested, smiling.
Talking about hunting was making himself eager to get on the hunt. But that would have to wait until his wing healed. Somehow he was also excited at the idea to have a hunting partner. This sure would end up interesting ! His tail began to twitch at the idea.
"And don't worry, I'm comfortable. I was just making myself comfy. That place really is nice." he added.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:33 pm

Kip let out an excited fangirl-like squeal and leapt to her paws. Hyruu's last comment was lost in the cosmos of her joy. Hunt! Like, real hunt? Like, you prowl up on an oblivious animal then BOOM, you pounce?! That was exactly what Kip wanted! Exactly! Exactlyexactlyexactly!

EXACTLY

"That sounds..." Kip spread her wings, beaming. "Super cool! Like, we be partners?!" She crouched beside Hyruu in her thrill to gaze at him. She crouched so close that their wings brushed. "Like, we go out, and prowl on this sloth or something?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Hyruu chuckled as Kip suddenly got hyped, spreading her wings and crouching in front of him. It was pretty funny to see her crouched like this, her wings touching his own as the movement was exaggerated by her excitation. The grey dragon felt a bit weird as her wings came into contact with his own, and he wondered why it actually was the case. For some reason he was pretty happy the idea pleased her. Maybe he just wanted to repay her for the healing of his wing ?
"Yeah, hunting partners. And I was more thinking about a boar, I know I have a lot of them on my territory. Sloths are... not that exciting to hunt. Almost feels like taking a fruit from a tree, you know."
With her crouching like this, her face was also really near his own. Somehow this felt... almost intimate. As the thought occurred to him the grey dragon slightly blushed, his cheeks turning into a soft red.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 pm

"Taking fruit from trees is pretty fun, too!"

Kip's grin never fell. She spread one of her wings, and wrapped it around Hyruu's neck, hugging him lightly. She then backed away, ignoring the desire for the moment to last. She thought that blush on his cheeks was adorable, and she felt a blush of her own spreading over her face. However, Kip forced it away.

"This is gonna be great!" She kept smiling. "I can't wait til your wing is healed! We're gonna have the best of times!"

EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Hyruu was a bit surprised when Kip started to hug him with her wings. His blush grew a bit wider, now engulfing most of his head. The dragoness sure was excited at the idea to hunt with him... It was starting to get out of hand though. The grey dragon couldn't help but stare at her eyes as her face was this close from his own.
"Well, I'm glad to see you enjoy the idea..." he said, starting to feel a bit awkward.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Kip beamed. This was super exciting! She, being a Healer, had never learned to hunt or defend herself. She was definitely thrilled, but at the awkward tone of Hyruu's voice, Kip pushed her joy to the side. Yeah, now that she looked back, maybe she overreacted... Just a little (My thoughts: A LITTLE?!).

"Err, sorry," Kip mumbled. She blinked slowly. "D- Did I hurt your wing?"

Now, instead of embarrassed, the LightWing felt shame. If she damaged her client's wing, she would be a horrible Healer. And that's not over-exaggerating; it was true. Think if you were a doctor, and you only made your patient worse... That's how Kip felt.

EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Hyruu had a smile and nervously chuckled as he saw Kip realizing she kind of overreacted.
"No you didn't. I would have complained before if you did, you know." the grey dragon warmly smiled.
Somehow having seen this other side from the healer had been refreshing. For a moment she wasn't the nervous dragoness that was fearing to make a mistake. He liked seeing her so happy about the hunting. The grey dragon kept a sincere smile, his blush receding.
A voice suddenly came from the entrance of the cave.
"Hey, anyone here ? I just came to see how Hyruu was feeling..."
Aakesh's head peeked at a corner, and the young dragon visibly looked confused for a second. It was a pretty unusual scene he was witnessing, with Kip being lowered and Hyruu looking at her, their faces pretty close from each other. After a few seconds Aakesh started to grin.
"Oh, sorry I didn't want to interrupt anything... You really look good together ! Well I'm going to come back later when you won't be busy then." he said.
Hyruu blinked, understanding what the young dragon was meaning after a few seconds. He started to blush, his whole body becoming crimson red.
"W-w-wait what ? No no no that's not what you think it is !" he awkwardly protested.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Releasing a sigh of relief, Kip relaxed her shoulders. She lowered her head to gaze at her paws, and the fur on her shoulders flattened; they had begun to bristle once she got scared that she had hurt Hyruu, but she hadn't caught it. It wasn't a big deal anyway.

When this young dragon came in asking about Hyruu, and said 'You look really good together!', a scarlet blush engulfed Kip's cheeks. That's saying a lot, too, because fur isn't supposed to blush. Kip's fur fluffed up again, and her feathers rustled in shock.

"No, no, nooooooo!" Kip said. She bolted upright, her teal eyes widened. "It's not what it-" She glanced at Hyruu. "What he said! I was just... Uh..." She paused. "Uh, looking at this bruise on his face!"It sounded like a lie (and it was), but Kip hoped that this young dragon believed it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:44 am

Aakesh couldn't help but openly laugh as both Hyruu and Kip looked pretty awkward after he spoke. Apparently he hit a sensible nerve.
"Aw you even manage to find someone that blushes almost as good as you do!" he added.
"Aakesh, I told you it's not that! We're not..." Hyruu protested, his scales becoming even more reddish.
But the young dragon dismissed the comment with a small puff.
"You won't fool me Hyruu. You two had the exact same looks as Devi and Sleenia when they are together. And besides, your head looks pretty fine... Anyway, I'm going to leave you two together. I wouldn't want to spoil your little moment!" Aakesh replied.
Before Hyruu or Kip could reply, the young dragon ran away, leaving them both awkward about what happened. Hyruu, his scales completely red from the awkwardness, didn't talk and a small uncomfortable silence settled in the healer's den.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:58 pm

The silence in the den was too heavy for Kip to muster. The Healer shuffled her paws, embarrassed, yet somewhat flattered. She rose her head to look into Hyruu's golden eyes. She shuddered, thinking of what to say to the Tracker. She wondered if she could say anything at all without stirring up this awkward conversation. She wondered if anything would be the same between them again... But then, it had to be. It was just a joke, right? Was it a joke? Like, she'll never be... together with anyone at all, right?

Right..?

Kip reached her paw up to rub the back of her neck. She strode to the middle of the den and began to pace in circles. For a few minutes that felt like hours the LightWing did not speak. Finally, she said, "Erm, you... Um... Trainee.... Yes..??"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Hyruu had lowered his look, not daring to look at Kip after Aakesh's comment about their look. Did he exaggerate when he meant they looked like Devi and Sleenia ? Did they really looked like two lovers ? No he had to be exaggerating, after all he only knew Kip for a few days now, and their relation was nothing more than a healer healing their patient, right ? Sure, Hyruu was grateful that she was healing his wing, after all she was doing a nice job, but that didn't meant there was something else to it right ? Well this definitely was awkward. For some reason Kip also seemed to be fairly confused by Aakesh's intervention. Did she have similar thoughts to the ones he was having ? But why would she ?
He blinked as his thoughts got interrupted by Kip asking him something.
"Erm, no he's not my trainee. He's Devi's son... well, adopted son. And also the reason I'm here." he slightly smirked.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 pm

"Oh..." Kip dared to crack a smile, hopefully to lighten up the mood. She sat down, but across from Hyruu, and not too close; she didn't want to cause an awkward moment again, like she did before... Yeah, that last one was completely her fault. "It must have been quite an adventure for you then... You two ought to get along well, right?"

((Sorry for short post, I'm rly tired atm))

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Hyruu slightly sighed, letting out a small smile as Kip sat in front of him - just a bit farther this time.
"Yeah, it was quite an adventure, like you say... But yes we're getting along pretty nicely. Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't consider me as his 'big brother'. It doesn't look like it, but Aakesh had a really rough life, he really needs attention and Devi is too busy to provide all the attention he needs." he replied.
Talking about something else definitely helped him feel less awkward. Now managing to control his scales, his body turned back to its usual grey. But even then, what Aakesh had said was turning in his head. If he had to be honest he greatly enjoyed the company of the healer. Being alone was nice and stuff, but there was a reason he joined the Tribe after all. But it didn't mean anything else than this, did it ? What if he indeed was in love with Kip ? For a second he imagined what it could be to live with her... Wait what was he thinking ? No it couldn't be that ! They had barely met yet ! Well there was one thing to say, Aakesh's comment had been... pretty effective.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Kip allowed a smile to stretch across her snout. She blinked her tranquil teal eyes. By the looks of it, Hyruu must really love Aakesh. It almost made Kip jealous. She had never had a friend so close like Hyruu with Aakesh. But then, she was young, as far as dragons go; there was more to see than could ever be seen, or more to do that could ever be done. (LION KING QUOTE, WHOOP!) Kip had the rest of her life ahead of her, and dragons are known to live for a very long time. Plenty of time to find a friend, or perhaps to discover her real family (or at least parent(s)) like Hyruu did. But now was not the time to relax. Kip had a job.

"I'm sure you're a great friend to him," Kip said, meaning what she had spoken with all her heart.

((This is like, one of the most glamorous posts ever in my roleplaying history. Tehe.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:40 pm

((Meh with all this I have no idea how to make them realize the obvious ><))

Hyruu couldn't help but smile as he heard Kip's reply. The way she was saying it she was truly meaning it. And besides he liked that smile she was having. At least it was light and sincere, and it was refreshing after the awkward moment they just had.
"I hope so. But I have to admit it's getting difficult to follow him in his tricks. He's extremely good at that after all. Well, you see the result anyway." he sighed, glancing at his injured wing.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:46 am

((Same. But I think I have an idea...))

Kip was a bit concerned at Hyruu's response, and was more concerned when he glanced at his wing. She wondered with a jolt if it was bothering him; but then, didn't she just give him medicine a while ago? Despite all that had already happened today, it was still only early in the morning. Kip began to ask herself a lot more stuff... Wait a minute...

Would it really help Hyruu to get up and walk around? Would it help him to just lay around for however long it'd take for his wing to heal? Probably not.

"Your wing." Kip looked at her client's limb, then her gaze travelled up to his eyes. "Do you feel anything? Is it okay..?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Hyruu blinked as Kip brutally asked about his wing. Since it had been a while since the healer applied the ointment on the wound, it was starting to sting again as the pain slowly started to come back. It was nothing really painful though, maybe just a bit annoying.
"Uh ? Erm yeah, it's okay... The pain just seems to start coming back though. Nothing serious." he replied, shrugging... and immediately regretting it, smirking as he moved his injured shoulder in the process.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:21 pm

With a nod of acknowledgement, Kip went back to her shelf to fetch the ointment she applied to Hyruu's wing a while ago. She felt her soft-feathered wings brushing the ground as she walked, but she pulled them up hastily. She rarely let her wings droop; but when they did, she was usually occupied by thinking about something or worried. It took only a moment for her to realize she was thinking back on Aakesh's effective comment.

Kip shook her wings a bit, and a few feathers scattered. She clutched the ointment in her paws, and brought it back to Hyruu. Before applying it, she said, "It shouldn't hurt as much since your wing's medicine is wearing off a bit..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Hyruu looked as Kip went to search for the medicine, his thoughts suddenly conflicting with themselves. He had to admit, Kip was a beautiful dragoness. Her white feathers almost seemed to shine, and it was obvious the dragoness was taking care of them. Even if for some reason this time they brushed on the ground. She was lean and majestic. All in all, she was really attractive. But with Aakesh's previous comment... well, that's where it was starting to degenerate. Because she was attractive and on top of that really nice it didn't mean he was in love with her or whatever ! On the other hand, if he had to be honest with himself he was enjoying the moments he was spending with her... The young dragon really didn't know anymore what to think about that.
His thoughts got interrupted as Kip came back, the medicine already present in her paws. Hyruu slightly extended his wing, giving her a better access to the wound. Since the previous ointment still was partially acting, Kip didn't hurt him at all by applying the new ointment. The stinging feeling soon disappeared, the ointment effectively numbing the wound. Yeah, that was better like this.
"Thanks. It sure feels better now." he thanked the dragoness.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next