Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Festival of masks
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Today at 11:49 am

» Question for Baldirak
by malaki Yesterday at 8:40 pm

» Out for a stroll (Open)
by Attor Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:44 am

» Perception Contest Submission: Start of Something
by Wake Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:46 am

» Start of Something (Perspective Contest)
by Wake Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 am

» Butterfly Effect (open)
by malaki Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 pm

» In War, Even Hatchlings Have A Part To Play (Cyclone and Typhoon)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 pm

» Random Encounters (Open to All)
by Reality Glitch Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:04 am

» Finding a Tribe (Icewings only)
by Atarijor XVI Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:56 pm

» One-Sentence-Story Game
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 pm

» Getting to Know You (Shiera)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:59 pm

» Paradox, Chaos Reborn
by Astral Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:31 pm

» Witness to a Murder
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 pm

» Revelations of a Dark Future
by Aura Thu May 31, 2018 2:30 pm

» A Foreign Danger (Request Invite)
by Mithridae Sun May 27, 2018 2:23 am

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri May 25, 2018 8:46 pm

» Stumbling over some ruins (Open to all)
by Tormaigh Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 pm

» Attack on Ammos (Humans)
by Alyär Iris Iza Draekus Fri May 25, 2018 5:57 pm

» Beseige - Open to All
by NightFlare Fri May 25, 2018 5:34 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 pm

» ... But When One Story Ends...
by Karic Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 am

» Ashburn's Knight - Perspective Contest Entry
by Guarnere Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 am

» Rayla's shtuff I guess
by Rayla Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm

» A shallow Reef (Open to all)
by Jansi Fri May 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

((Kind of cliché, but couldn't think of anything else))

Hyruu let out a painful growl as he slowly headed toward the nearest healer's den. The day had started great, he hunted a bit for the tribe and then spent some time practicing flying tricks with Aakesh. The little four-winged dragon was definitively good at that, probably due to his Skywing heritage. That maybe was the reason Hyruu shouldn't have tried to follow him on that trick. He had missed a turn, and the next thing he could remember was hitting the ground. Hard. And more than once. He visibly hit it so hard he had bounced and rolled before sliding a good dozen of meters on the dirt. The grey dragon was quite miserable with his scales covered with dirt, dust and also blood. Because unfortunately, his right wing didn't take the hit that well. A visible gash could be seen at the base of the wing, and the wing itself was at an odd angle. Obviously broken. Hopefully the leathery part wasn't damaged, so the damage wouldn't be permanent. Didn't mean it wasn't extremely painful. At least, painful enough to eclipse the pain he could have felt from the many other bruises and cuts he gathered during the impressive accident. Another growl, and he clenched his jaw as hard as he could to try and ease the pain. He badly needed a healer to have all this taken care of.
Another few minutes of walking, and he finally saw the den he was looking for. He was a bit nervous at the idea to poke at the den of someone he didn't know. He had indeed never met this healer. Well even after a few months in the Lightwing territory there was a lot of dragons he hadn't met. But now wasn't the moment to be nervous. Even his usual shyness had disappeared as he stepped toward the entrance of the den. The pain was making it a necessity anyway.
"Erm, hello there ? Is anyone there ?" he called. He really hoped the healer was at her den and not performing some other duties elsewhere. He wouldn't bare the pain from walking with a broken wing much longer.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Kip on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

Kip was laying curled up in her den, secretly sleeping on the job. She hadn't expected to have company, since she didn't get a lot of clients in this area, so it was quite a shock to hear a voice at her entrance to the den.

She sprang to her paws, mane bristling, but realized that it was not an invasion, and no need to freak out.

Kip let out a sigh of relief, fluffing out her snow-white feathered wings. She trotted to the entrance of her den, walking down a few tunnels that she had dug into the ground, and poked her head out of the den. She blinked as she saw a fellow LightWing, and cringed as she saw his mangled wing.
Oh, poor thing, she thought.

Kip began by saying, "Yeah, I'm here." About his wing, she asked, "What happened?"
While speaking, she flicked her tailtip to him, beckoning him to come inside.
Kip

Female Posts : 115

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Hyruu let out a sigh of relief as someone answered his call. Thank Shardas, he wouldn't have to walk another long way to another healer. A dragoness appeared at the entrance of the cave, her look quickly going to his injured wing. It sure must be quite impressive to see. The dragoness was of an almost pure white, with feathered wings and a generous mane. She also was quite young, probably about his age actually. But well at the moment he wasn't exactly caring about that. His wounds were a bit too painful to make something as trivial as detailing a dragoness. And it wasn't his genre to look at dragonesses anyway.
The grey dragon let out a pained growl as he made a step, making his way to the cave as the healer invited him to do so.
"I flew a bit too close from a tree. I guess I was flying fast enough for that to result in a severe accident." he simply replied.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Kip frowned in sympathy at the sound of his misfortune. She blinked her aqua eyes at the dragon, and lead him into her den. In the den there was a small sandy clearing, just big enough for two LightWings. It was circled with a ring of soft green fern and tropical flowers of various colors and sweet scents. Above the den was a skylight, perfectly round, and blades of warm light sliced into the den, illuminating the room.

Kip patted her tail on the middle of the clearing.

"Here, this is a place you can lie down," she spoke in her shy yet tranquil voice.

The sand was incredibly soft, and clean, free of flaws. Kip smiled at her client, attempting to calm him. He was a grey dragon, with yellow eyes that appeared to be liquid gold.

"I'm Kip," Kip said as she strode to her shelves of medicines and potions. "Try not to hurt that wing any further while I'm getting supplies for you."
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Hyruu slowly followed the healer deeper in her den, letting out occasional grunts from the pain the movement was inducing. He was slightly surprised as they suddenly arrived at a bright open area, only circled by some plants and flowers. The young dragon sure didn't expect a place like this. As the dragoness gestured toward the middle of the clearing, the grey dragon carefully lied down, trying to get his broken wing to lie on the ground. The movement made him smirk in pain, but at least he had managed to put it in a fairly decent position.
The sand was surprisingly soft and comfortable. Hyruu let his head rest on it as he let out a sigh. Finally he could stop walking. Focusing a bit more on his surroundings, he detailed the ferns that were delimiting the clearance.
"Oh, erm I'm Hyruu." he clumsily replied.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am

Kip looked back at her client for a moment. She blinked as she gazed back at her shelf of medical supplies. She wrapped her claws around a small bottle with sky-blue liquid in it, then grabbed another bottle of clear ointment that looked like a jelly of sorts. Kip then turned back to Hyruu.

She sat next to him, and while opening the bottle of ointment, she said, "Hyruu? What a lovely name." She curled her tail around her paws, and once she got the bottle of gel open, she asked, "Where does your wing hurt most?"
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Hyruu blinked, a bit surprised by Kip's compliment on his name. This felt a bit strange. The grey dragon smirked as he looked at his wing, trying to pinpoint the places where it hurt at most.
"Erm this is a bit hard to say. The base hurts a lot for sure, and the joints as well. Past these it feels numb though." he replied.
The reason the base of his wing hurt was pretty obvious. The accident opened a large gash at that place, and it was where the grey dragon's scales were covered in blood. As for the joints of the wing, the thumb seemed broken and a few of the fingers were dislocated, giving the odd angle of his wing.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Kip blinked as Hyruu appeared to be surprised at her comment.

Oh, I must be making him nervous... My bad.., she thought rapidly, thinking of a way to calm down her patient, but realized that the only thing she could do is to only do her job as Healer.

Kip rubbed the ointment softly on the spots Hyruu described to her, being especially gentle on the gash at the base of the wing. She then put the ointment aside, and nudged the bottle with blue medicine to Hyruu. "Drink this while I'm getting a sling for that wing of yours," Kip instructed, and turned back to the shelf where medicines lay, waiting to be used.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 am

Hyruu simply nodded before grabbing the bottle. He looked at the liquid that was inside, looking quite intrigued about it. That blue color sure was unusual... After a few seconds of staring at the liquid he actually remembered he had to drink it. The grey dragon gulped the medicine in one go, smirking right after. This stuff was really bitter ! He tried to gulp his saliva a few times to try to get rid of the bitter taste, to no avail.
"Ugh, what was that ? I never tasted something so bitter..." he asked, his face still stuck in a rather funny smirk.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:31 am

Kip looked back at Hyruu at the sound of his voice, and chuckled.

"It's horrible, isn't it?" she said, smiling. "I remember the first time I had to taste that. Worst drink in existence, I'd say."

Kip grabbed a sling made of soft fabric made of cotton that was the color of sand, and stretched it a bit to make sure it wouldn't tear or break. She then walked over to Hyruu again, and to his question, she responded, "It was a numbing potion. It helps the bone mend, but only a little. The proper name for it is Aakrendak." She paused before she added, "Better known as 'numbing potion'. It's made of various herbs and plants... The list is not at the top of my head, but I know notes are around somewhere."  

Kip was tempted to slap herself for talking of medicines when she should be putting Hyruu's wing in a sling. It was only that she was fascinated by the art of healing.

Kip hunched her shoulders, embarrassed. "Apologies... Can you stretch out your wing a bit so I can apply this sling to it?" As a warning, she added, "It may hurt..."
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 pm

Hyruu smirked again, trying to get rid of the bitter aftertaste he now had in his mouth.
"It sure is. I hope it's as effective as it is bitter..." he replied.
The grey dragon listened as the healer started a detailed explanation of what the potion was about. Apparently she loved this part of her job so much that she was standing there with the sling she intended to put his wing in. But Hyruu didn't dare interrupt her, instead waiting for her to get back to his wing.
As Kip requested him to extend his wing, he tried the best he could with a small groan of pain, but the most he could do was half-extending it. The first part of the wing was correctly extended, but the fingers were barely moving. After all, with some of them being dislocated it wasn't surprising he couldn't do much.
"Sorry I can't make any better. I barely feel the fingers..." he apologized.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Kip frowned sympathetically.

"No need to apologize," she said reassuringly.

Kip said no more as she got serious. She stroked Hyruus' wing bone gently with a paw, and lifted it with care. She looped the sling around Hyruu's neck, then carefully moved his wing into the dip in the sling.

Poor thing, Kip thought. Broke his wing... I know how much that hurts.

Once Kip got the wing in the sling, she stepped back.

"Is that potion starting to kick in?" she asked Hyruu.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 am

((Just so you know, in real life if someone is wounded and they don't really feel the wounded area it's actually way more worrying than if they are feeling too much pain. Also don't forget Hyruu is still covered with mud, dust and blood from the accident, so you might want to clean the wound ^^))

Hyruu clenched his teeth as Kip stroke his wing bone. He knew the next movement would be painful for him. And he wasn't wrong. As the healer lifted his wing, some of the dislocated fingers came back in place, causing spiked of pain as they did so. However, strangely even if he could feel the pain it felt somehow attenuated. The grey dragon nonetheless let out a loud growl of pain, arching his head. His wing fingers were still emitting a constant pain, but compared to the initial spike it was bearable.
The grey dragon looked at his wing as Kip finished putting it in the sling. The wing was now maintained in a more comfortable position, and he could finally let it rest.
"I think so. I felt like it should have been more painful when you lifted my wing." he replied.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 pm

((Oh, I am sorry. I forgot about the filth.))

Kip smiled.

"That's a good sign," she commented, and seemed to finally notice the mud and earthy filth covering Hyruu's wound. "Hm, I should clean that..."

The Healer strode over to the medicine shelves again and grabbed a piece of satin in her paws. There was one area of the den where there was bare stone, and a shallow dip in the ground there beheld clear water. Kip dipped the satin into the water and hurried back over to Hyruu. She began to wipe his wounds gently, and dirt began to seep into the cloth.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 am

Hyruu followed Kip with his look as she went to search for a cloth and went back next to him. He slightly clenched his teeth as she then applied the cloth near his wound, cleaning all the dust and mud that he had accumulated during his fall. The cloth piece touched the wound itself a few times, but it wasn't painful thanks to the numbing potion he had drank.
"Thanks. That feels way better." he said.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:28 am

Kip nodded. "It's what I do," she said with a smile, her tailtip curling up in a mix of pride and delight. Who couldn't be proud of helping a wing heal? It may not be a big deal to others, but it was to Kip. It just... Gave her a fuzzy warm sensation inside. Like she was worth something, and actually helpful.

Kip sat down beside Hyruu, and began to study his wing. Then she asked, "Do you think you can walk?" She remembered him being exhausted when he arrived, and staggering a bit.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 am

((I'm not sure it's extremely effective to clean a dragon who has made quite a stunt with a simple piece of cloth))

Hyruu continued to watch as the dragoness finished cleaning the wound. She really was attentive while doing so. She seemed to be the kind to enjoy her job after all. As she asked him if he could walk, he tried to stand up. The movement slightly moving the wing, this actually was slightly painful, but visibly he could do it for a short while.
"I guess so. Not sure how long, though." he replied.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 pm

((I feel like getting Hyruu to stand in the rain, but that'd be cruel. xD Sorry though, I don't know much about medical stuff...))

Kip tilted her head with the smallest of frowns. She strolled to Hyruu and brushed her wingtip gently on his shoulder. She studied his injured wing, thinking. If he couldn't walk very well, it would make Kip a horrible Healer to send him off to his den, wherever it may be.

Kip finally pulled her wing away and gestured with it for Hyruu to lay down again. She sighed.

"Sorry, Hyruu, I think you'll have to spend the night here until you are well enough," she said apologetically. She walked back to her medicine shelf and scrolled her supplies for a new piece of cleaner cloth to continue cleaning Hyruu off with.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:22 pm

((I was more thinking about a proper bath, but it's not like he can really do that with a gash like that. The cloth piece may be more effective than I first thought though, so I guess it's a good first step before the bath. Oh and awkward moment incoming !))

Hyruu looked as Kip studied his wing once again, waiting for her verdict. Visibly it would be negative as the grey dragon could see her frowning. As she gestured him to lay down again, he did so without waiting a second as he could then put his wing in a more comfortable position.
"I kinda guessed so." he replied, letting out a sigh. "But actually I think I'll have a problem with that. My den is really far from here by walking, about one hour of flying, and much longer by walking..." he continued.
The pain killer was now acting, and the grey dragon could now focus more clearly without the pain he had been feeling. This definitively was a relief. He watched as Kip went to get another piece of cloth to clean his scales, and actually detailed her for the first time. Her whole body was covered by a pure white fur which was giving beautiful reflections under the lights. A teal mane was complementing the white fur. Her feathered wings were also pure white. The dragoness had a really beautiful lean shape...
Wait was he really detailing her that much ? No no no that wasn't right at all ! Hyruu turned his look away, starting to blush. Hopefully for him he managed to contain it, but his cheeks betrayed him by clearly showing a strong red tint that was pretty hard to miss.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:26 am

Kip blinked sympathetically at Hyruu. Poor guy... And she didn't know when the wing would be healed until a week, in least. And Kip was just a beginner Healer... Not a Trainee, but not professional either. It was embarrassing, but this was the cause of why Kip was always unsure of herself and changed her mind a lot.

The LightWing began to think. Wait, could a cloth actually clean all that off? Kip paused, paw outstretched for another piece of scarlet satin. Umm... No, I don't think so. Maybe a bath would work? Another pause. Yes, yes, it will!

Kip turned around to give him the news, but saw Hyruu turning his head away. Even from behind, she could see red spreading back his cheeks.

"Uh, H- Hyruu?" she stammered, not really used to blushing patients. "Are you okay?"
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 am

Hyruu gulped as Kip asked him if anything was wrong. Did she notice him starring at her ? Or did his cheeks begin to turn red ? In any case, this sure wasn't good. What could he say now ?
"Y-y-yes, I'm okay... Erm, really. It's... nothing." he awkwardly stuttered, looking at her again.
His eyes accidentally crossed her look, leaving him looking at her teal eyes. Eyes that were matching her mane and horns perfectly, and combining extremely nicely with her white fur. Hyruu blinked as he realized that he had once again stared at her. What was wrong with him today ? Never had he done such a thing ! Did the numbing potion have secondary effects ? Or maybe it was just also making keeping his attention difficult and thus have his thoughts drift ? Anyway that was awkward. Really awkward. The Tracker blushed even more, but this time couldn't control it. The scales from all his body began turning into a bright red as he turned his head away once more, ashamed. In a mater of seconds, he had entirely turned from his usual grey to a bright red.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Kip couldn't help but chuckle as Hyruu began to blush. Then she began to blush herself as his whole body turned crimson. The Healer was thankful that she didn't have the ability to change colors like other LightWings, or she would have been turning scarlet along with her patient.

How cute, Kip thought to herself, a smile stretching across her face. Her cheeks were still tainted with rosy pink.

"U- Uh..."

She shook her head, trying to clear her mind. No distractions! No matter how adorably bashful your patient is!

"O- Okay, then," Kip said in a quiet voice. She hesitated before asking, "Do you think you're able to get in that pool right there?" She flicked her tail to the pool resting in one corner of the cavern.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 am

Hyruu looked at the pool as Kip gestured toward it, his scales still of a bright red.
"Erm... y-y-yeah, I think so... I guess I have to make sure my wound doesn't get wet ?" he asked.
The grey dragon was avoiding to look at her, in order not to reproduce the awkward moment that had just happened. Seriously it was the first time such a thing was happening to him.

Last edited by Hyruu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 am

"That's right," Kip said with a blink of her teal eyes. She strode to the pool and dipped her paw in there. It was deep enough for a dragon to get into. "You will need to get a bath to clean yourself completely..." Before she went on, she glanced back to see Hyruu still of a bright crimson. Though she didn't have the ability to change color, it didn't prevent the fur on her cheeks being tainted with a rosy pink. She tried not to be attracted to his grey scales, which she found of great beauty, and kept attempting to remain serious about her job.
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Hyruu followed the dragoness to the pool, briefly glancing at her. He couldn't help but notice her cheeks were slightly tinted in a soft pink. Did he somehow bothered her when he blushed ? He couldn't really see why, though...
As he arrived near the pool, he carefully stepped in, making sure the water wouldn't get past his shoulders. The pool was the perfect height for this, as the water was only getting up to his flanks. The water was feeling really good, not too cold and not too hot. It really felt nice to finally get a bath after all this, with all this dirt on his scales he really needed it. Finally getting over the awkward moment, his scales shifted back to their usual grey. The now grey dragon dipped his head in the water, quickly getting all the dirt on it. Yeah it definitively was nice. He then proceeded to wet his back and flanks without touching the wounded shoulder.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next