Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Itsa me Asch
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» When You Can’t Run from Your Problems. (Cyclone and Typhoon, Sting)
by Sting Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» I have an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:31 pm

» Lilith
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Name change?
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Silvynath the rogue
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» An Attack by the River ((Súl Iolar, Lori))
by Súl Iolar Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 4:58 am

» Taking a Sick Day
by Wake Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm

» Muddy footprints
by Lori Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

» AIVAS Calling - Dragonriders of Pern
by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm

» A mobile game fit for dragon lovers such as we
by Lori Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 am

» My Beowulf bb needs love and attention :( even though he pretends he doesnt want any. . .
by Beowulf Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

» Break the Wheel [ season 7 AU Game of Thrones RP ]
by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 am

» Ethereal Character Registration
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 pm

» I used a fake email, now I can't get my new character. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

» A Dreamless Rest
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 am

» What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)
by Luke Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

» What is There to Protect? (Gifted Crystals [Seawing/Icewing] only)
by Chloe Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

» Primal Minds
by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

» 'Souls RPG
by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

» I'm sorry for being innactive...
by Lori Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ebony the Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ebony the Black

Post by Ebony on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:02 am

Personal Info
Name: Ebony
Alias: Eb;
Personality: Ebony is a quiet yet smart dragon. She is fast and cunning and usually has a way of getting out of quarrels with her sly attitude. She hardly ever shows herself to anyone but if she's in a good mood she may. She has a snappish attitude towards those she doesn't know well and gets angry easily. When Ebony gets angry, she usually flys away and goes off hunting or something of the sort.
Interests: Ebony likes being to herself, hunting, and going solo adventures.
Dislikes: Ebony dislikes being with others, being accused for something she didn't do, and hates getting wet unneccesairily.
Fears: Ebony is afraid of drowning. As stated before, she doesn't like water unless she's drinking it. Therefore, she stays away from water as much as she can.

General Appearance
Height: 30.7 ft
Scales: Ebony has jagged purple-black scales.
Eyes: Ebony has glowing yellow eyes.
Appearance: Ebony is a tall, long necked female dragon. She carries around a hatchet (made of vines, a thick stick, and one of her gigantic fangs that fell out) in her tail and uses during squirmishes and battle. Her claws are short but sharp and she has powerful jaws.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Not sure yet, maybe Rogue
Family: Sibling(s): Unknown, deceased
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Ebony is a great flyer and runner. She is small and fast and good at escaping or surprising her foe. She's good at simple math, which helps her battle techniques.
Special Abilities: Ebony rarely uses this, but if in desperate need she can breathe out a humongous cloud of black-purple smoke to escape the scene. As stated before, Ebony doesn't use this normally because she is not a coward and doesn't want to be seen as one.
Weaknesses: The only time Ebony gives in is if she's fighting near or in water. She absolutely hates it and will either dash away or use her smoke trick. The reason why water shakes her up so much is because when Ebony was little, two of her siblings drowned and she was unable to save them.
Combat Style: Ebony tends to run strait towards her foes, whether they see her or not. She usually either bites them or uses her hatchet, but will claw if she can. It's hard to make Ebony give in unless you weaken her greatly or trap her near water.

Background
History: Ebony was born (along with her two brothers) to a Nightwing and a Skywing. Her mother (Skywing) took the hatchlings to Skywing territory. Ebony, who was angry at not being full-blooded, ran away as soon as she was able. As an angry yet determined hatchling, she self-taught herself to do things such as hunt and fly and came up with her own battle techniques. (I must say that she is not the best flyer because of this o.o) one day while flying above Seawing territory Ebony saw her two brothers in a lake. She thought it strange that she would find them there, but swooped down to see what they were up to. About 30 feet from them in the sky, Ebony saw their heads yank under and never come back up. To this day she hesitates going near water - even to drink it.
RP Sample: Ebony walked silently along the forest, her maw slightly open so she could scent for prey. Suddenly, the scent of sheep flooded her and she flattened herself to the ground, spotting the creature about eight feet away. She shuffled forward a few feet and then pounced, moving her tail so that her hatchet sliced the animal's body. She grabbed it with her claws and gave it a bite to the neck, killing it. Satisfied, Ebony lay down and took a chunk off the animal's body, swallowing it hole. She continued until only a few bones were left and rose up, flapping her wings for flight. As she rose into the air, a malicious grin covered her face. She could take care of herself, and she always would.

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebony

Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebony the Black

Post by Atlantis on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:40 am

APPROVED

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafej on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks!

-Rafej/Ebony

"Loyalty is what matters, and that exists now, not in the past. Loyalty has to be proved every day, in every piece of fresh-kill brought back from the clan, every clawmark on our enemies, every patrol, every training session."~Firestar in Sunset
Rafej

Female Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top