Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Souls: The Legend of Neeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Souls: The Legend of Neeth

Post by Three on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

Index | Rules | Docs

Until you have faced the darkness of your soul a part of your soul will always remain unawakened. Even in death a soul never goes away; it teaches us all of what it has accumulated. Are you a destroyer; crushing the physical body of others to feed off the knowledge of their souls? Or, are you a healer; with wisdom and strength to encourage others out of their own darkness? Discover your true self.

★ No word limit!
★ All kinds of characters welcome!
★ Semi-liquid time. Post anywhere you want!
★ Players are encouraged to develop the site.
★ Super easy application! It's barely an application at all!
★ Plenty of important canon positions available; play anything from royalty to a slave.
★ Battle system, crafting system, self-created techniques (skills).
★ Follow the main plot, or create your own! Complete quests, battle others, craft items, join a guild, and much much more!

Three

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top