Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Midnight, Svadilfare

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

*title has been removed due to meaness*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*title has been removed due to meaness*

Post by Akreious on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Alright, I've had it, with 1865 posts and now 1866 posts, I am FED UP! Shardas told me in his own words if I am active for longer, I MIGHT make Moderator. MIGHT. I asked Tenebris that he was younger still in terms of account but "After all he has done" he deserves it. I've had enough with these demotions, the person I 100% trust Phantom has been demoted, and THE ADMINS DON'T GIVE ME ANY LOGIC! Trinyah gives me temporary moderator for 1 week, SOMEONE demotes me in THREE DAYS! THREE! then I get promoted by Phantom and the ENTIRE chat approved! 12 people! approvals all around! then suddenly, a SINGLE DAY LATER, DEMOTE! and the admins be all "Boo Hoo so sad, can't do anything about that~" and does not give me an explanation, oh they said it might have been an error in chain effect with Phantom's demotion but then, POOF all the approval gone. and then the people who agree with the admins gangs up on me in chat a couple of minutes LATER!

I am sorry, I have expressed in the past that rage builds up quickly and that my whole happy hyper act is an act, a shield that hides anger that has been building up for over 2 years since I have joined. I have loved it when I first joined but then, Lies!

There are so many lies here it's almost impossible to comprehend! I do not care If I am immature, give me logic already! For all of you who wants to find me, I'll be on every site except this. I cannot handle lies that add to rage and this is it. I cannot even anymore.... GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DEMOTIONS! See if I EVER log on daily anymore! That's how angry I am right now. I spend 6 hours at the pool and beach life guarding, then going home tired, and spend most my free time here but then this only makes me MORE tired! And I get college Homework!

Wall of text shortened - Rage built up, Cannot handle it anymore, Goodbye, maybe forever.

Sorry to all who like, had that SPARKLE of enjoyment out of me. I will pull up my act for one SECOND to make a final goodbye quote.
"Yo Shiggy Diggy, What up mah sizzle? We be leavin now, but hope you had fun!
"Uh... Goodbye everyone, I was created as Ally but now I'm leaving.... Bye everyone....! stay kawaii!"
"Hey everyone! Sorry we gotta go, nothing I can do!"
"Goodbye DRF, it has been nice knowing you gentlement and Ladies."
" Meh "

Also Sorry everyone, Shiningwater! I promised you an entire movies worth of stuff with ALL my personalities but I couldn't now....

Goodbye everyone! I would say it have been a fun ride, and it was! it was just kind of rough on me. To everyone who I have convinced to stay in the past with my act, well..... Bye as well...

Edit - Also with the SkW Lieutenant Gone, Goodluck Wayra... Some take my place. Goodbye Moka, everyone

P.S. I will not be surprised if you hated my guts now, I talked shame on almost everyone up there didn't I? I went a little too far and that would cause a guilt trip >_< Well, I will also leave you with one last emoticon, a remains of my Funny Shield if you will.

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
Sad

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Angry

「(°ヘ°) - Waaaaat?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIMMIE GIMMIE

Last edited by Akreious on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *title has been removed due to meaness*

Post by AuSurath on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

1. Shardas was never on. That was Rayla who was given the password by Phantom, hence the upthrow.
2. I work 8 hr shifts and come home for chores and hw, so I don't really talk on cbox as I wind down first.
3. The demotion was because it was given by rayla, who is not an admin, and Phan was demoted because she handed out the owners account, lied about it too.

[00:48:52 01/02/2016] Rii : dun make faces Au
[00:49:00 01/02/2016] Rii : not unless Baldi is here to bother
.-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._.
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Au, good job on making people feel bad. Im sure almost all the causes of this feel like its a joke, just like you.
Aww... At least im not the only one quiting today. I'll see you elsewhere, Akre!!

[19:06:35] Crystal : Sora will never be dumped! He's to cute!  ~Cbox moment
"Why is Sora so shy? Im just trying to be polite." ~What Crystal thinks when Sora gets all shy
"My Brothers Dead. Its just a fact. I may not be able to get over it like you want, but i can still think about him."  ~Crystal if you mention it
"I know your not the boss of me, and you know it too." ~Crystal when she's ticked off

Crystals Theme song:
Crystal's short bio:
Name: Crystal
Mate: Sora
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:36 pm

1. The white Ark in chat was Shardas first Au
2. Goodjob on your 8 hour shift! If I did that I am so skinny irl I might faint and collapse! Oh and I do College HW, So we're even on that
3. Phantom is still technically Co-Owner, and with Shardas gone, Phantom Should've inherited the owner spot and do what she wants with it. It's also Content Law btw. Suddenly taking away something away from that one person that helped build it from scratch is hardly worth taking away EVERYTHING.

That joke is just my shield Crystal! But now that evil has breached it. I might mend it and bring it with me but I am not sure.

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:47 pm

It was actually phantom who promoted him not Rayla. Just to clarify. Sorry for the mix up truly am and sorry to see you leave.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 pm

I. DON'T. FREAKIN. CARE. IF. PHANTOM. GAVE. OUT. THE. FREAKIN. PASSWORD. Shardas is the one that found this site. Phantom helped along. They are both the owner. I still see Phantom online often on this site. SHE gets to be owner, not any of you guys.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:12 am

Ocean I don't mean to be harsh but you havn't been on for over a month, heck not rped in like 6 months! That line about you guys not having enough time kinda made me laugh, you do realize that we work? Which is longer than a school day, okay you have homework but that only takes an hour at best. Along with summer holidays you guys have tons more time, yet your trying to blame your inactivity on being busy.

Giving the password out is the most dangerous thing you can do, i.e if Rayla felt like it she could have destroyed the site and we wouldn't have been able to stop her or back up. You say if we have run a site before? Clearly we know more about security :/

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 am

I wouldn't have said anything if this was in Ocean's topic but can we not hijack Akre's leaving thread. Its a little rude to him.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 am

Well one thing is sure, and it's that there has been some communication problems somewhere about your promotion Akre. I can understand you feel hurt by that, though, but you really shouldn't take it personally.
As for Shardas case, from what I understand Shardas NEVER has been on in this case. Anyone you saw as Shardas either was Rayla who lied about being Shardas, or the active admins who have access to the account.
For your point about going here after your work, well I guess everyone does. That's probably why I hate people making drama over sometimes insignificant things (not saying this case is. Might be the only actually significant event out of the three drama I saw on this site). I mean, what's the point in getting yourself angry over something that is supposed to be fun ?
So, well, farewell then. Sorry my plot couldn't help revive the Skywings, we didn't even begin it...

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:21 pm

I guess I should write one more thing. I am fed up with this site. It used to be so carefree and fun! Look what it became to.. Kaz was right about many things. Lemme tell you guys this. This site from my looks might die. I see that a couple of people have left within a month. We're all joining a new site, hoping for it to be the original version again.

Ark, lemme tell you: it don't feel like summer to me. Yes, I get to sleep in and go to bed later, but I still study 24/7. I also take karate and studying for my black belt test, which is within a year. I am taking all advanced classes next year for my freshman year. My parents are making me study. Trust me, summer for my life is more difficult than during the school year.

SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Oceana. What he's pointing out is that it doesn't get better. Adults don't "have it easy". When you're an adult, you work all day long. You don't get fun little karate classes, and classes at school with your friends, and studying, which are all not really as rigorous as you think, especially because you're a freshman, and you're acting like you're dead, which is just sad, and I feel terrible for you when you reach your junior year, and your freshman year of college. Adults work They don't chill on the computer. My dad? Leaves at 6:30 ish every morning, comes back anywhere from 6-10 at night. I have a friend who barely ever sees her family, because both of her parents, and her older brother, work so much. I got my dog from a guy who couldn't care for her because he wasn't home enough to love her properly. He cried as he gave us her leash. So yeah, adults don't have it easy. Acting as if your life is sooooo hard, is just making you seem like a child to a lot of people.

Rant over. Nothing against you or anybody else here personally, as always. I just say it when people tick me off. I apologize if any of this offended you.

Alts: Adra, Neru, Wisp, and Zephyros

My DragCave Stuff:

Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Alright locking this topic. If you guys want to continue this discussion please do it else where. And Akre if you want this topic unlocked just let me know.

Quotes:
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top