Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Neltharion, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Low activity and departure.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Low activity and departure.

Post by Tenebris on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

As many would have noticed by now, I have been restricting myself to only a few topics, and haven't been active in regards to joining new ones here and there. This is because as a few people already know I am leaving on the 29th of June, this month to start my phase one training within the British Army. Once the date is hit my activity will drop even more, as for fourteen weeks I will be attending my training and I'll only be able to access the internet during my "Rec" time, which will have to be on my phone.

So official duties of the Grand Vizier will fall to Hyruu's character Loque given his Magistrate position. ICly although it is not common knowledge, Tenebris will be gone acting as an emissary in the FireWing lands as like me he won't be here, haha.

Last edited by Tenebris on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Tenebris
Archon of the Ebonwings

Male Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Low activity and departure.

Post by Zorya on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Good luck, Tene! I respect you for having the heart to protect your country! Can't wait to see you again when you have the time!

Female Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:17 am

Thank you. Also an additional note, Atlas (Xangor) will have access to my account to carry on a few specific private RP's.

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Tenebris
Archon of the Ebonwings

Male Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

Wow, you're in the army? Well I expect that you'll be serving us well, Tene! Good luck and don't die :3

200cc Rainbow Road on Mario Kart always ends in a death.
Kim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Again thanks, I joined actually last year as a Royal Engineer Draughtsman, issue is it took until February this year for my selection course and only now do I start my official training, haha xD

Tenebris
Archon of the Ebonwings

Male Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top