Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Dark Offerings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Offerings

Post by Dark Offerings on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:03 am

An 18+, mature Black Jewels roleplaying site.  We welcome everyone even those that have never read the books!  It can be compared Medieval/Renaissance era where a magical/psychic race of humans rule.  

Index l Wanted Ads l Getting Started l The Plot l FAQ

The War of Attrition threatened to destroy not only Terreille but other Realms as well. Three hundred and thirty three years ago three Black jeweled Black Widows with the help of the Kindred in Terreille erased the memory of the war from the minds and written records; thus ending the war.

Now tension has begun to mount again throughout Terreille and a Light jeweled cult has begun to spread its message across the Realms. With Chaillot building its Navy back up and Dena Nehele ripe with corruption it is only a matter of time before war breaks out once more.

Dark Offerings

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top