Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Itsa me Asch
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» When You Can’t Run from Your Problems. (Cyclone and Typhoon, Sting)
by Sting Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» I have an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:31 pm

» Lilith
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Name change?
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Silvynath the rogue
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» An Attack by the River ((Súl Iolar, Lori))
by Súl Iolar Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 4:58 am

» Taking a Sick Day
by Wake Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm

» Muddy footprints
by Lori Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

» AIVAS Calling - Dragonriders of Pern
by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm

» A mobile game fit for dragon lovers such as we
by Lori Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 am

» My Beowulf bb needs love and attention :( even though he pretends he doesnt want any. . .
by Beowulf Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

» Break the Wheel [ season 7 AU Game of Thrones RP ]
by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 am

» Ethereal Character Registration
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 pm

» I used a fake email, now I can't get my new character. . .
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

» A Dreamless Rest
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 am

» What happened? to this land i called home? (open to all)
by Luke Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

» What is There to Protect? (Gifted Crystals [Seawing/Icewing] only)
by Chloe Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

» Primal Minds
by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

» 'Souls RPG
by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

» I'm sorry for being innactive...
by Lori Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Asero the I never thought of something. (DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asero the I never thought of something. (DONE)

Post by Asero on Sun May 31, 2015 11:10 am

Picture by- XDemonBloodWolfX (cropped for reasons of size)
Personal Info
Name: Asero
Alias: Little Talon
Personality: Asero's personality is so likable that it's almost annoying. It's hard not to like him, as when you don't like him, he refuses to leave you alone until you're almost forced to get used to him. Along with this, it's near impossible to insult him. Insults slide off of him like water, and he takes them as compliments, often thanking the one that dealt the insult. Though we must remember, his personality will develop through age, for now he's just an adventurous little thing that thinks that he could take on the entire world.
Interests:
Play
Make others happy
Bother those that don't like him
Dislikes:
He dislikes seeing someone sad
Sitting still
Watching people be mean to one another
Fears: His biggest fear is that he will be left and abandoned.

General Appearance
Height: Now- 1 ft. Adult- 30 ft.
Scales: The majority of his scales are a stormy grey, though he does have some yellow stripes on his neck , two for now, but when older more will be visible. Along with some blue that match the color of his eyes and form more distinct markings.
Eyes: His eye's are darker than his mother's, but seem to have come from the same family of blues. Around the pupil is the sky blue, but it spikes into a darker, ocean blue.
Appearance: He is rather small, built more for speed than strength. He has three small thorn-like horns along his snout, and above his eyes on his brow.The two small horns on the side of his head will grow into crooked and gnarled looking long horns, while the three that sit on his neck, right behind the head will increase in length and curve slightly upwards at the tips.He only has one talon on his right hind leg and the tip of his tail is blue and separated into three parts.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue, though he is 50% SkyWing, 25% NightWing, and 25% Lightwing. This is due to his mother and father both being half breed.
Family: Areo Dynamic- Mother, MoonWing- Father, Blaze- adopted brother, Eveningsong- Aunt, Kurai- Uncle, Linus- Uncle, Nightstrike- Aunt, Rateevko- Brother, And a sister with an unknown name
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: He has an extremely likable personality and can make friends with nearly anybody. Asero is extremely streamlined and fast in the air.
Special Abilities: He has the ability to extend his talons and teeth to whatever length he wishes, though it becomes extremely painful after 6 inches.
Weaknesses: He only has one talon on his right back leg, making lifting heavier things from the ground difficult.
Combat Style: When Asero fights, it's more of a dance. Each move is thought out and performed fast with little failure. They seem to flow together and he never stops moving.

Background
History: He was born.
RP Sample:
(Just grabbed this one from another site that I'm on)
Ronan awoke in a makeshift camp he had made the night earlier. He scratched his head and yawned, today he was going to finally find a clan and live to his potential. Sure, thievery and murder were alright, but he needed to do something with his skills as a medic. He fixed his hair a little so it'd stay out of his face and stood up, walking out into the forest in an attempt to find something. After a while of mumbling to himself while he walked and not paying attention he realized that he had apparently crossed the border 'I guess if I'm not caught I'll just go back over there..' he thought to himself as he ran back to the border leaned on a tree on the other side. Trying to avoid looking like an idiot wasn't going very well today. As he waited he tried to make himself look presentable and began to think of what he should have done differently in his last clan. 'Should've made the knot tighter...' was all he could think think of. Once he was done with that he became rather bored and slipped his dagger out of it's sheath to sharpen it.

Adult(You can see where I gave up on the scales XD)

Asero

Male Aries Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asero the I never thought of something. (DONE)

Post by Apolis on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Approved. - Cosmos
Apolis
IceWing King
IceWing King

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top