Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Post by Rii Rii on Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Rii ambled along the game trail with a piece of petrified wood clenched between her jaws. It was one of the many things that had caught her interest in this new territory.

The thing had been cleaved in half by something sharp long ago and then left in the mud to age. That muddy swamp had dried out over many many years and then began to erode with time. Then at some point a forest began to grow there as the land became wet once more with rain. The land eroded away around the fossilized wood and left it sticking out of the earth for present day creatures to find. It just so happened to be the female dragon Rii who had claimed the fossil before cleaning it up in a stream and marveling at it.

Now she was wondering where she should put it. In her old home Rii had a specific place for all her strange treasures. When she had to leave the place and her horde of goodies the she dragon had been devastated. She had only grabbed one thing from her loot to take with her when she began to travel the land. That one thing was firmly clenched in her left front claw as Rii mused with the idea of creating a new place to horde her interesting objects.

Well this is a new land habitable for dragons. That much is clear since there are so many around. If I'm making this land my new home then I might as well make a new place to hide away this stuff. Rii thought while walking through the trees parallel to a firewing tribe border. She had no idea how close she was to another large group of dragons. No idea of the danger she could be in right now. Instead the iridescent female was calmly taking a stroll through the forest looking for suitable hiding places.

Last edited by Rii on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

View user profile http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Post by Rii Rii on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Rii bit her lip unsure of how to answer the male nicely. One half of her did want to talk about her past while the other side just wanted to keep everything hidden and bottled up inside of her. Eventually her softer side won out as the slender dragon sighs softly.

I was thinking about my sister.. She has been dead for a long time now though. I still carry her around so that she can see the world like she should have. Rii fessed up before showing the male the tiny perfect skull sitting in her paw. The bone was bleached white and smooth as can be. Rii had protected it for years now keeping the thing clean, and well preserved.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Adair's eyes softened as he saw the skull. His heart sunk. Even though he didn't know Rii's little sister, his throat tightened in grief. He got sensitive whenever the topic of Hatchlings was brought up; and now he was extra sad because he knew this one died at such a young age. He dug his claws into the soil. He wondered sourly if the baby was killed; if she was, he would be more angry than sad. But he kept his anger at bay to prevent it from showing and blinked slowly at Rii.

"You're a good sister," he said softly. "I don't know if I ever had siblings... If I did, I never knew them."

EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Be glad you don't know if you have siblings. It's not worth knowing. They bring you smiles, sadness, and laughter. Then they make you worry, cry, and eventually they suck the life out of you. When they get older they turn on you one day out of the blue. Nothing goes right.... Rii ended her words on a soft note not wanting to remember all the images that flew into her head. Without realizing it the lithe woman leaned herself against the light colored dragon. She had no reason to tell him anything about her life, but here she was rambling on. Would any of it help the pain in her chest though?

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm

((Sorry, I have had 6 topics to post on in this site, so...))

Adair blinked slowly. Hearing Rii speak of siblings like that made it feel as if a knife of ice was sliding through Adair's heart. Was it better if he had no brothers or sisters? Over the past years, he had yearned for a shoulder to lean on, and someone to weep to. His parents never cared for him. From the day he was hatched, they were just like, "It's just a baby dragon; it can take care of itself. Come on, let's go hunt or whatever".

However, Adair was more bugged of the thought of Rii's past. Her siblings... Did they turn on her like that? How can Rii still love them?

Releasing a shaky sigh, Adair's shoulders shuddered like mad. This troubled him greatly. He didn't want to imagine Rii with a broken heart, and mangled with grief... But then, it could have laid in her past. Adair didn't want that to happen again...

Not while he could do something to prevent it from happening.

"I'm so sorry, Rii... Y-... You didn't get a heartbreak, did you..?"

((Sorry at the end. I was rushed.))

EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:23 pm

(OOC:Totally fine cause I definitely missed this thread while going through my old ones.  XD sorry!)

IC:
Rii spots the large males shuddering frame and sighs. She didn't want him feeling bad over her issues. She thought she could take care of them by herself, as did most rogues who were highly independent. Having someone worry over her just bothered her. She would rather see the pleasant male happy and cheerful rather than this...

As he asks about her heart she only flares out her nostrils before looking back to Adair. Everyone gets a broken heart at some point in their life. Some have that happen more than once. So don't worry about it. I came out of it okay see? I'm alive and happy... She finished looking up at him hoping to see Adair shake out of it. Though she wasn't 100% sure if the last four words she spoke were totally true. Yeah she was alive, but was she truly happy? That was the question.

Let's get off the depressing topics shall we? Like.. the stars. You mentioned something called science. Do you know what that it? She asked truly interested in wondering what that word had meant. The lengthy female didn't know much of technology and science. All she really knew were things called the "arts".

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:42 pm

((That's okay. I'm just glad to roleplay with you again. Oh, and here is a welcome back present!
http://i.picasion.com/gl/81/5CaZ.gif )

Adair tilted his head and looked at Rii at her first dialogue. Her voice was bold, but he could detect something about her statement... He wasn't sure if he was right or not, but he caught the tiniest trace of doubt coming from her tone. The LightWing frowned, and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped once Rii said that she wanted to get off depressing topics. Adair nodded. He completely understood. After all, this night seemed... too sad. He was as eager as Rii seemed to be to get off the sad topics.

Adair blinked in surprise once Rii asked if he knew what science was. He gaped his jaws, shocked, and said, "Y- You don't know science?!" He couldn't even control his excitement, or what he said next...
"I- I can teach you! I can tell you! I can tell you all about astrology... neurology... So much!"
But hey, no regrets.

((Sorry for crappy post, someone is screaming at me because they want me to post on something and it's making me creeped out xD)
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 pm

OOC: I'm just lolling at my imagination of Adair being all excited to tell Rii about science Very Happy --- Also that gif is amazing. i still haven't figured out how to make them on GIMP

IC:
As she changed the topic to science Rii found herself glancing sideways at the male to see an amusing expression brighten his features. She couldn't help but laugh at his excitement as he almost seemed to stumble over his own words.

"No, I know nothing of astrology and.. Norology was it? What are those? " She asked quickly settling in next to him as if she were a hatchling listening to a fascinating story once again. This soft touch and closeness didn't bother her as the slender woman was too caught up in the moment. She was excited that he was excited plus the bluish female had a true curiosity when it came to new ideas or things. Idea's like science and religion for example, Rii would happily learn about with an open mind.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Adair liked how Rii settled next to him, and how she looked up at him with a yearning for knowledge in her eyes. He liked that feeling she had, the wanting of wisdom; he felt it before. He felt it now. Even though he was pretty much a savant, he still wanted to learn more things.

"Astralogy is the study of the stars," Adair said, his wings shivering in his thrill. "Neurology is about brains, and how they work." He thought for a moment. What else could he say... OH! His favorite fact! "Did you know there are multiple parts of the brain designed for separate reasons? Isn't that fascinating?"

EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Her head bobbed once, much like a bird of prey might as it looks over something interesting, and then grinned as Adair told her what astrology was. Rii loved the sky and stars. Fuzzy memories of her father's deep voice booming over her head as she gazed at the night sky intruded upon her thoughts as Rii sat there beside Adair. His voice wasn't quite as deep as her fathers, but it was still smooth and masculine which sent shivers down her spine.

Still feeling comfortable enough to sit next to touching the lightwing guardian, Rii nodded enthusiastically as he continued speaking about neurology and the brain. As she thought about what he said the bluish dragon flexed the fur along her mane, back, and tail. I guess that makes sense for different parts o the brain to control different things. She thought before looking back up at the dancing lights flashing across the sky.

The aurora borealis was beautiful tonight, and Rii was starting to get tired now. Normally she would have dug a tunnel and hid inside of it to sleep through the night safe and secure. However, the lightwing guardian beside her comforted the lean woman. How long would he stay though?

How long do you plan on staying tonight? She asked Adair staying in a sitting position while looking up at the stars. Astrology sounded like something she would like to look more into.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top