Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Joining the Nightwings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining the Nightwings

Post by Deephouse on Thu May 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello community. I was thinking of a plot where my rogue dragon Nefarian joins the Nightwings. It starts off with him roaming the Rotting Forest. He then is either found by Nightwing military or some other prominent Nightwing. After an exchange of dialogue, Nefarian is taken to meet Occulus or another Nightwing leader. From there his rank will be decided( Preferably military) and his new life will start. Please tell me what you think and provide improvements if needed. Thank you.
Deephouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining the Nightwings

Post by AuSurath on Thu May 07, 2015 9:14 pm

I'm Oculus, the NW leader. I'd suggest getting intercepted by a NW Guardian, either NPC or someone who plays as one. Then, I'd think you would be lead to Xangor by said guard, and probably another for backup. Xangor would decide whether to trust you or not, then bring you to Occy, or absorb you into the ranks and give Oculus a report. So, feel free to start a topic with either a NW guardian, or just be lead to Xangor by an NPC. And welcome aboard the strongest Empire out there!

[00:48:52 01/02/2016] Rii : dun make faces Au
[00:49:00 01/02/2016] Rii : not unless Baldi is here to bother
.-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._.
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis on Fri May 08, 2015 2:40 am

Deephouse wrote:Hello community. I was thinking of a plot where my rogue dragon Nefarian joins the Nightwings. It starts off with him roaming the Rotting Forest. He then is either found by Nightwing military or some other prominent Nightwing. After an exchange of dialogue, Nefarian is taken to meet Occulus or another Nightwing leader. From there his rank will be decided( Preferably military) and his new life will start. Please tell me what you think and provide improvements if needed. Thank you.

If you roam inside NightWings territories, the guards will take you as a prisoner. You'll stay in jail until Xangor can interrogate you.

However the NWs have a fortress on the borders. You can present yourself at the fortress and ask to join the empire. Xan will still interrogate you, but you avoid the prison Razz

both choices will lead Nefarian to join the NWs at the end.

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deephouse on Fri May 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you both of you Smile This really helped me.
Deephouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top