Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Neltharion, Vladia, Zeoldrerrirth

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

A couple of promotions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A couple of promotions.

Post by Celestia on Wed May 06, 2015 3:47 pm

So before a poof got a couple of announcements. Also this is my 1,000th post woot! though only about half of it is RP the other half is this kinda stuff.

So it kinda went unannounced but I have given Cossy another shot at Admin and recently it was also decided that Ark be made an official admin.

While I disappear I expect there to be more activity in the staff discussion section. Seriously nearly everything in there has been started or commissioned by me. And this is a momentous occasion for the site. We now have 4 admins in total so there is going to be all more talking going on since its not just me and Phan anymore.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top