Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Phantasmas Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Snowscale Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Royalty's Arrival (Mandatory: IceWings)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Royalty's Arrival (Mandatory: IceWings)

Post by Rayla on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm

((Okay, basically, I'm going to have the crowning of Rayla take place in Unexpected Dangers, so this takes place after that.))

After the daring escape from the palace, the IceWings had just barely made it out alive. They had argued after the escape, unsure of where to go. After a while of arguing, the dragons had finally decided that they needed someone fit to lead. One dragon suggested Rayla, despite the fact she had just joined. They argued that she was the daughter of Trinyah, and therefore the heir to the throne. Many dragons argued, saying that she was either too young, inexperienced, or had just join the IceWings, to which many dragons counteracted by saying she had acted swiftly in the situation of the toxicity, whereas Snowfall and Frostflare had not.

After much arguing, the dragons had finally decided to let Rayla be the new leader. Rayla was very surprised, and she had asked why they would do this. Solstice, the healer, had come forward and told Rayla that, as healer, she sometimes received visions. These visions told Solstice that Rayla was to lead them to greatness. Overwhelmed, Rayla agreed, but it didn't take long before Rayla decided to hatch a plan. She had pointed out that the mountains probably had aurozite. So, she had suggested to everyone that they head towards the ocean. At first, dragons had been confused, but then things started to make sense. If they lived by the ocean, perhaps the water would prevent the toxicity from reaching them.

The IceWings were now endangered. Traveling across the barren lands of the Ice Kingdom, towards the ocean, so that they may be free of this polluted land. They hunted what they could, and could not rest until they got to their new home.

Currently, they were camped in a ravine, with a wide clearing at the bottom, and icy walls curved up, so that they had privacy. There were a few makeshift dens, only about enough to hold all of the remaining IceWings. Rayla was standing in her den, pacing. Just because there hadn't been time for a formal ceremony didn't mean she wouldn't act like a leader. She was still hot-headed and new, though, so she had chosen a few advisers to help her. Well, more like Solstice had chosen them, but either way, they were still there to help her, even if she didn't act like she needed their help.

Growling, Rayla decided she needed some fresh air, and flew outside, walking over to the shade and lying down, placing her head on her paws. Growling, she stood up, and started pacing. They shouldn't be here! They needed to get out of here as soon as possible! To find a new home and start rebuilding. Snarling, Rayla kicked snow into the air, and flopped down onto her belly, grunting.

Last edited by Rayla on Fri May 08, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 639

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Royalty's Arrival (Mandatory: IceWings)

Post by Wolf on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:13 pm

I was looking out of my den and saw the new queen fly out of the ravine. I followed her, only to watch as she was clearly agitated about something. I walked over to her and bent down to look eye to eye with her. "What's wrong?" I asked, wanting to help but probably couldn't. I didn't oppose when she was to be elected queen, I was still a bit scared about almost dying in the palace. But either way I felt she would make a good queen. I layed down in the snow and made sure I kept an ear out for any prey.
Wolf
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Lynx had just come back from a successful hunt, getting at least for deer. She gave them out to her tribes and went to her den. It was simple, just a hole that she had carved out and big enough for one to fit. Done with her duties, she decide to get a little rest, but Lynx was just to stressed. So she went out to find her sister, Wolf. After walking through the ravine, she found her with the Queen. "Queen Rayla." Lynx thought it might be good to show politeness for the new queen. "I have brought you a deer from my hunt. Would you like it?"

My Alts: Cursith, Eskan, Taiga, Tallinus, Silven
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:59 am

Rayla rolled onto her back, feeling useless. When two of her loyal subjects - because that was what Rayla was calling them now - walked over, she rolled back onto her belly, placing her chin on the ground, and staring at the snow, growling. When they asked her what was wrong, Rayla rolled once again onto her back, and flailed her paws up in the air, speaking with annoyance and impatience. Rayla never liked waiting for things, and waiting for her tribe to get ready to make another trip was just plain annoying. As Lynx brought her the deer, Rayla once again flipped over onto her stomach, crawling over to the deer.

"Ugh! I just don't understand why we have to stay here! I don't think we should stay here. I think we should be searching for a new home, not chilling out here. Think of the hatchlings! But yet Irn told me that if we force everyone to keep moving, then people could die! And that's the last thing I want," said Rayla as she took a bite of the deer. Maybe she should take a few dragons and lead them to go look for a home.... but yet she wasn't sure if leaving them was a good idea.

Meanwhile, Ray hadn't seen her father and siblings in forever. She had been too busy, tied up with the IceWings and her daughter, Aura. Now that she was queen, maybe she could make an alliance with the SeaWings, or at least that had been the first thought that popped into her head when she had been given the title. Now she was learning that being queen was harder then you'd think.

(Arc, if you're reading this and you want some help with advising, why not have Irn walk up to Rayla and suggest something? Like, sending a search party to go look for a good place to rebuild?)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Lao stood watch at the top of the ravine, His assignment had been to protect them, Like usual, But this time he wasn't so friendly Last time I checked, I had been backstabbed, Lied to, Betrayed, Patronized, and the list goes on... He thought to himself. Passing the time Guarding their new temporary home, He'd seen a herd of Caribou pass, So he did what dragons did best, He killed 3 for the tribe so they had some food for a little bit. But he hadn't talked much since the incident, He became more aggressive and antisocial as time went on...

IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Mon May 04, 2015 12:55 pm

(Bump. Wolf/Lynx, it's your turns to post Razz)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx on Mon May 04, 2015 2:12 pm

(Sorry)
Lynx knew what the queen was talking about. The hatchlings here were very unhappy, and they complained about being hungry. "There must be bad in things in life, right? Otherwise, wouldn't life be bad? Think of this as an adventure, Your Majesty. It will be over sometime." She smiled, a bit sadly. "And I do agree with you, we should move on, but stop and rest every few days? If the hatchlings are too weak, some of us could carry them."

Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctique Irn on Mon May 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Arctique yawned and moved out of the cave he and Solstice had made for the two of them. He flew out of the ravine, and landed the oppisite side of Rayla. He saw a rabbit try to scurry by, but he caught it in one claw and killed it, and began eating it. Once done, he burried the bones, flew over the ravine, and landed in front of Rayla. "Miss Rayla. May i speak with you alone please?" He asked.
-Assuming she said yes-
"Miss Rayla, I was thinking. You should make Lao, Apolis, Akull, and Wisp go find a new place to live. If Wisp is busy with AuSurath though, I'll go instead." He suggested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystal and Sora had been picked up by Rayla in the chance of escape. Once they were far enough, Crystal demanded she walk on foot. This, was a bad desision. Her feet ached, and all Sol said to do was "Walk it off.". Sora, on the other talon, was a walking bunch of worry. Crystal loved Sora to death, but this was kinda annoying. She hated it when he was crying and worrying so much. Crystal decided to leave her little area she had made and wander into the darker parts of the ravine. Her NightWing half gave her a bit of Night-Vision, so she was able to kinda see in the dark. She looked around, when something shiny caught her eye. She ran towards it, and looked at it with a confused exprission. She picked it up, and took it to the closest Vulcan, which was Blizzard. "I found this in the ravine. You work with gems, so do you know what it is? And if so, can you make it into a charm for a necklace for me?" She asked Blizzard, handing it to him.

((The Gemstone is a Iolite, and this is what i want her necklace to look like:
Iolite Necklace:
Arctique Irn
IceWing Royal Adviser
IceWing Royal Adviser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Tue May 05, 2015 1:13 pm

As Lynx spoke, Rayla slowly nodded. She could understand that. But still. She needed to do something about this! Growling, Rayla stood up and started pacing, until Arctique walked up. Curious, she looked at him. When he told her he needed to speak with her, she excused herself from the other dragons, and trotted over to follow Arctique. After he had told her what his thoughts were, her eyes widened, and she smirked. "That is a brilliant idea! Wait a moment while I go to tell everyone!" she said happily, before pouncing off.

She ran to the center of their temporary home, and shouted, in her most regal voice ever, "Alright! I have important news to announce to everyone! All who wish to hear come over here! Hey I just rhymed." added Rayla to herself, chuckling.

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Fri May 08, 2015 3:33 pm

((Bump! I've edited this so now all IceWings are required to parttake Razz))

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sat May 09, 2015 1:49 am

Frostflare ignoring Rayla's 'sense of humor' grunted. She rolled her eyes and thought to herself. "If we keep on moving all the time there will never be an official Icewing kingdom. Also tons of dragons will die. Just because you can make it doesn't mean everybody else will. Our tribe is only as strong as our weakest dragon in this situation. Think if they can make it, and if not, don't take the risk! This newbie has a lot to learn." She walked towards Rayla, then took a seat by the rest of the dragons. She could just shout all the problems with her plan, that would be disrespectful and stupid. It would also make it look like Frost wanted to be queen again. With Frost's experience, knowledge, and yearning to take her rank back, it was hard to ignore ALL of these problems. Frostflare sighed again. "Back with the newbies, great." She mumbled under her breath, making sure for nobody to hear.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Sat May 09, 2015 9:04 am

I smiled as I watched Lynx talk to Rayla, and see the queen get happy in the midst of all of this. I got up and sat in front of Rayla, waiting for her to talk about Lynx's plan and whatever else she has in her mind. 'With a bit of time and maybe training, I bet she will become a great queen.' I though, a smile appearing on my face.

(Sorry I haven't replied, been busy Razz)
Wolf
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx on Sat May 09, 2015 10:56 am

Lynx saw her sister watched and smiled at her. Then Frostflare, the previous queen, walked up near Rayla and sat down. She muttered something, but Lynx didn't hear it at all. 'I feel a bit bad for Frost. She just wants to be leader again...' Lynx thought. 'Though Rayla is making progress, and I'm sure she'll be a good queen.'

Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sun May 10, 2015 1:52 am

Frostflare then got up, stretched a bit, then tried a new attitude on. "Mutter and sigh all I want but that won't make anything change. I have to work to the top to regain my rank again, I will then no longer be a dopey normal Icewing, no that's unacceptable, pathetic. Lame. Rayla needs experience, over time she will gain it, but I already had over time, Maybe I can try to help her. I guess I will have to wait for time to take course." She spoke her thoughts aloud without even noticing, she was just that type of person.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao on Sun May 10, 2015 9:14 am

Lao grumbled and went back into the ravine. He dropped the three Caribou at Rayla's feet. "I killed these, Now, What is it that you want?" He replied a little sharp and harshly. His attitude and mood had changed a lot over the past few months. He stopped being cheery and started to become more harsh and fiery tempered. 'It's going to be a good life...' He said in his head as he awaited the next order

IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 am

Once all the IceWings had gathered, Rayla nodded at Lao, and announced, "Would Lao, Wisp, Akull, and Apolis step forward, please?"

(Short post is short. Deal with it What the H)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia on Fri May 15, 2015 5:26 am

Wisp was panicking. She'd found a small cave for Au and herself, and had pushed a boulder in front of it to keep the cold wind out. Having been forced to leave her home, she'd only been able to bring the bare necessities with her. Right now, she was wearing her armor, both for the purpose of not having to carry it and being ready for an attack at all times. The rest of the things had been shoved into a little satchel around her stomach, filled with blankets, a few things that had been her mother's, and a little basket of skirts for Au, which was where most of the blankets are. She'd set all this down inside the cave, keeping one of the blankets out and wrapping her hatchling in it, smiling and touching her nose gently to his when he was bundled up. She then turned, wrapping another blanket around him after a thought, and stepped outside, holding Au carefully with one paw. She heard her named called by Rayla, and her head turned curiously. She pushed her way forward through the other dragons, then stopped in front of Rayla, using her tail to sweep some little bits of snow off of the ground and setting Au down, curling her tail around him. She didn't cuddle him, however, knowing that, with the armor on, she was probably as cold as ice.

Alts: Adra, Neru, Wisp, and Zephyros

My DragCave Stuff:

Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull on Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 am

Akull was out flying when he got to the ravine and heard his name called out, so he went into the ravine and saw that there was a meeting in it. He also saw that Rayla had called his name out. "The new queen" Akull thought to himself. He flew down and landed next to Wisp. "You called?" Akull said.

^Shines art^

Akull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Sun May 17, 2015 4:52 pm

As the dragons gathered around, Rayla announced, "Ehem! Hello everyone! As you can clearly see, we are in a bit of a pickle thanks to our current situation! But have no fear! For I am sending Frostflare, Lao, Akull, and Wisp to go search for a suitable home. Oh and Wisp," added Rayla, "Don't worry about AuSurath. He will be kept in a warm chamber with Aura."

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx on Sun May 17, 2015 5:11 pm

"Wait." Lynx said to Rayla. "May I go with Akull? He's my trainee, and I want to see how he does." She nodded. "I will also go out to hunt for more food, as we need it."
(Is there any posting order? Just wondering. Razz)

Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath on Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Smiling, Ausu closed his eyes, giggling embarrassingly and happily as he rubbed his little snout against Wisp's. As Wisp brought out some more blanket thingies, something that Ausu was getting used to wearing, he sat on his haunches, lifting his front paws and putting them on Wisp as she wrapped his tummy before being completely wrapped, with extra layers. Being quiet clumsy now encased in cloths and blankets, Au wobbled as he was picked before being carried outside. Once outside, he gave a small shiver as he was set on the cold ground, tucking his head underneath the blankets to just appear as a ball of cloth. As the mysterious dragon spoke to mommy, Au shivered, and then couldn't help but sneeze. The sneeze knocked him off balance, making him tip left and right, and giving a little squawk of alarm, tipped over and fell on his side, wiggling as he couldn't righten himself in the warm prison that encompassed him.

[00:48:52 01/02/2016] Rii : dun make faces Au
[00:49:00 01/02/2016] Rii : not unless Baldi is here to bother
.-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._.
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Fri May 22, 2015 7:36 pm

"Sure, Lynx," replied Rayla, but not cheerily like she usually was. This was a very serious mission, and she needed to treat her role as queen seriously, "I would like you to continue to study him, and report back to me what progress he makes. Make sure to reward him every time he does something. Appraise is better then scolding, in terms of teaching," said Rayla. Those may have very well been the wisest words she had ever said. She then gestured to one of her guards, glaring at him, "Don't just stand there, you fool! Go fetch AuSurath and place him somewhere warm, around where Aura is, with Shimmer and Kronos. Snowstorm, start tearing down those houses. Nebuk, fetch the meats and ready them for travel, and don't forget to salt them! Kyro, you, Breeze, Frostflare, Blizzard, and Snowfall are going to head back to the ruins, to see if anything was left behind within grabbing reach. But be careful! I want to excavate stuff, but I don't want any of you hurt in the process!" she said. Dragons blinked, surprised at Rayla's level of authority and maturity.

"Lynx, Wisp, Akull, and Lao, I, we are counting on you, don't let us down," graciously replied Rayla, looking down at them with an authoritative stare, from where she sat on her ice rock in the center of town. She would then glance over at Arctique, and said, "Arc! Please get Solstice! I want her to look at Aura for me. The rest of you, start getting ready to pack up, leave the hatchery for last."

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Thu May 28, 2015 7:48 pm

(Bump. Come on, IceWings. What the H)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera on Thu May 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Solstice showed up late - she had been a bit frantic. It wasn't easy to keep six hatchlings happy at once, especially considering that quite a few of them were rowdy and wild. And for whatever reason, some of them didn't like her. She walked into the part of the ravine where the dragons were meeting, calling things over her shoulder in a hushed voice in an attempt to calm the six. And as if that wasn't bad enough, she had to take care of a human, too. The human was a girl, Valerie, who had to keep sheltered in random places so she wouldn't be attacked. Ah, the tortures of being a mother.

Solstice shook her head and looked at Rayla, sighing. The sigh was not intended to be disrespectful, it was more of an exhausted and stressed sigh.

"Hello, Rayla. I apologize for my late arrival - my children wouldn't calm themselves and I had to get my herbs sorted..." Solstice said, dipping her head. She raised her head after what felt like the appropriate amount of time and gave a weak grin. She hadn't heard the part about her having to take care of Aura, she was much too late for that.

NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim on Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Beckii had somehow managed to sneak in late. She was quite new, after all. All that walking was tiring, and normally she wasn't one who did this kind of stuff. She'd just make pretty things on armour. She sat down near the back, looking intently around. All these Dragons, how were they not affected by the cold? They are IceWings, but even they must feel a little cold. Maybe it was just Beckii. She looked at the new Queen. She wondered what it must be like to have such a high position. And to have the best armour withthat position. They must be beautiful...

200cc Rainbow Road on Mario Kart always ends in a death.
Kim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top