Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A New Love (Arctique and Solstice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Love (Arctique and Solstice)

Post by Arctique Irn on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:16 pm

((If anyone is reading this for no reason (except Sol cuz she's invoved in this) this takes place BEFORE the sickness starts.))

Arctique was sitting in the healers den, sorting herbs. He swallowed what ever he was chewing and stood up. He wasnt paying attention to where he was going, so he rammed into a Dragoness. "Ms Solstice! Im sorry, i didnt see you. Are you alright ma'am?" He asked her.
Arctique Irn
IceWing Royal Adviser
IceWing Royal Adviser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Love (Arctique and Solstice)

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Solstice backed away, taking careful steps in the shining palace that the den was located in. She elegantly shook herself, smoothing down feathers here and there that she had felt poking out in strange directions. She finally raised her blue eyes after a moment of smoothing and de-puffing, seeing a dragon before her. She nodded at him and gave a very small smile.

"I am quite alright, mister... Irn, was it? I recall meeting you a few weeks ago, though I haven't had the chance of seeing you until now." She explained, flicking her two-feathered tip tail and giving another smile. Her eyes slowly drifted from his face to the den, where she quickly hopped around the smallest detail. The colours of the herbs, a single feather from the nests out of place. She noted these and looked back to Arctique.

Characters: Solstice, Sora, Peitaa, Ariki
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Male Posts : 682

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top