Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lori, Súl Iolar

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Rayla has Returned! (Probably)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rayla has Returned! (Probably)

Post by Alphonse on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello my loyal potatoes! I, queen of the oranges, has returned! I, as in Rayla/Alphonse/Nightflare/Everybody else! Yea.... stuff happened, and I had to leave without warning. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET A JOB, PEOPLE! *flails*

Anyway, I have come to ask if anyone has any idea WTF happened while I was gone. Apparently the Earthwings no longer exist, for whatever reason. Can somebody plz tell me what topics are mandatory for me to join so I can join them? I am confuzzled. Wimper

Also, I am creating an EXTREMELY complicated story involving Rayla's past, if you haven't already seen in. It is not canon 1) Because apparently Aari has been kidnapped AGAIINNNNNN! And 2) Because Celestia would never allow half the stuff that goes on in there! So, yea, enjoy XD

Thirdly, I am gonna open le topic with le Nightflare. Her reputation has dropped significantly! I MUST RAISE IT AGAIN! *"You raise me up" starts playing in the distance* So yea, I'll make a topic for her cause REASONS!

Also, again, I'm busy, so I won't always be able to reply to stuffs. It may take me from as short as two days to two weeks, so..... yes. Derp

ANY QUESTIONS? NO? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! *Flails dramatically as creepy music plays in the background*

P.S. Why is music always so creepy when played backwards? What the H

Alphonse
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top