Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ardent

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

An alternate reality [Wide plot !]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An alternate reality [Wide plot !]

Post by Hyruu on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:49 am

Since a few weeks, a strange event has been occurring in every tribe from Pyria. Some dragons suddenly went missing to be found dead a few days later... in extremely unusual places. Some corpses were found in the open, so visible that the dragon couldn't possibly have died there - the corpse would have been spotted for long. Some have been discovered above the cave of other dragons, utterly shocking the owners of the caves the next time they went out. A few dead dragons have even been spotted on the roof of the palaces or inside heavily guarded places without the guards having seen anything. And that wasn't the only surprising fact. None of the bodies found had a single cut or a single bruise. As such even the cause of the death was a mystery.

At first, every tribe thought of some unusual serial killer. Researches were conducted among the tribes to try and find the culprits, to no avail. LightWings began to blame NightWings, FireWings blamed the IceWings, tensions were rising between some of the tribes. That was until everyone realized the case wasn't actually limited to their tribes. Even though it put an end to those tensions, no one exactly was reassured by this new piece of information. Whoever was orchestrating these murders could do so seemingly anywhere at any time. This case had taken an inter-tribal turn.

In order to solve the mystery, the leaders from all tribes agreed to create an investigation team gathering dragons of all origins. To satisfy everybody, this investigation team would be lead by a Rogue - after all, dead bodies also had been found among the tribeless dragons so they were concerned too. The Scholars and Healers of all tribes had been invited to join the investigation team - the Scholars as they are the heads and memories of the tribe, and Healers to help finding the cause of the unusual deaths. However to keep the team at a decent size the Trackers, Vulcans and Guardian had not been invited. Of course, some of them were willing to help the best they could, and as such decided to create a second, non official investigation team. And of course, children being children, some of the hatchlings also decided to play a third investigation team...

Alright, this is my second plot and as you may have guessed this one is global. Even though it's an investigation like the other one, I won't make it like the other one, this one is going to be a bit more classic. There actually will be three teams, with one topic for each of them. The first team is the official investigation team, which will be led by a Rogue NPC I'll play myself. The second will be made of everyone who couldn't be in the official team, and the third "team" will be made by all those hatchlings who want to play investigating ! Because you know this sounds fun. Well of course I'll need a lot of dragons to make the three teams, if there aren't enough I'll have to revise my plot.

So join in ! If you do try to mention in which team you'll be, spare me some work ^^

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An alternate reality [Wide plot !]

Post by Celestia on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 am

O.O sounds like fun. But wait, in an investigation team your leaving out the trackers in an INVESTIGATION TEAM leaving out the TRACKERS just going to let that sit there for a sec.

Also the healers seem out of place they would make more sense in the second team.

Also I volunteer myself to lead the third team. Its something Cele would totally do. Obviously you'll have to give me a bit more info about whats going on.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Well for the moment I just made three rough groups. I thought about the healers for the autopsies of the body to try and find the cause of the death.
For the lead of the children group you'll have to compete with Aakesh, I don't really see him accepting to be ruled over ^^

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Shade on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm

If at all possible, I'd like Nightshade to join this one.
She's not really known for her tracking, but she's calculating and can pick up on things easily, so maaaaaaaybe the first team?

Female Posts : 138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Maybe I'll throw Baldirak into the second team.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:10 pm

I don't mind if I'm in the 1st or 2nd team, but Sting could be in this. She is a NightWing Tracker, yet very shy, and on her bio it says 'is really good at solving riddles and mysteries'. Again, I don't mind which team as long as I'm in this. This seems really fun, and I'm eager to begin it!

[17:24:12] @ Celestia : taking my motercycle
[17:24:27] Alistair : oo motorcycle
[17:24:31] Alistair : vroom vroom
[17:24:45] @ Celestia : no cars go vroom vroom
[17:24:51] @ Celestia : motercycles go
[17:24:53] @ Celestia : zeeewwwww
[17:25:06] Alistair : and buses go honk honk <3

Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 pm

I'll duel you for the position ^.^ which isn't very fair considering shes a semi god.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Meh well Aakesh will co-lead then :p
Because of how I imagine the plot at the moment, I think I'll keep only Scholars and Healers in the first team (you know, the "high ranks"), the rest of the adults in the second one and the children in the third one. Don't worry each team will have its importance. I'm actually going to throw in all my characters in the different teams :p

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Okay, so here's what I'm doing:

I'm guessing leaders aren't joining the teams? So Asailia is sided. Zephyros will go into the second team, Adra in the first, Hikari in the second, Natsu in the second. Neru's avoiding it, she'd probably find the whole thing funny.... Wisp will side as well, as she'd be uncomfortable leaving Au without protection in this situation. So Adra, Zephyros, Hikari, and Natsu are joining ^.^
Neru

Female Posts : 128

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:19 am

I don't see no harm in Ark joining XD

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:31 am

I might as well join in. Also Tene needs to keep a distant eye on Cele. Need to make sure she isn't -too- reckless and stays safe >.>

"Destiny isn't a matter of chance, its a matter of choice. Only we can claim our Destiny when the path opens" ~ Tenebris lamenting.

"Oftentimes in reality, the realists are in the position of the antihero. Neither those on the side of good, nor the side of bad really trust them, as their truth is universal." ~ Tenebris, Archon of the Ebonwing Potentate.

Tenebris
Archon of the Ebonwings

Male Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:32 am

Can cordath (firewing scholar) join this?

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Male Posts : 482

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:54 am

Yeah of course I'm accepting everyone. Just a clarification as well, leaders can also participate. Won't have enough people otherwise ^^

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:39 am

Hmmm... Jade and Rubytail will join. Ruby in the third group, Jade in the second.

[10:42:40] Elkas : Wait,
[10:43:13] Elkas : I HAVE BEEN CLONED! D: everyone grab your spud guns.
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top