Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bassasail, Tahki

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Cothyis kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cothyis kingdom

Post by Wolfie on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:44 pm

[img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/dfe2f6c56d1cc811115b8c88b106b8f0/tumblr_nlh70kWBAk1tlrnovo1_540.jpg[img]

Many many years ago Cothyis was nothing more than a speck in the nothingness, until our great Blesium God of the Gods, gave us to his children to raise and create us into the world we are today. The four children created all of the races of Cothyis, Humans, Elves, Gnomes, Werewolves, Vampires, Felidae, Harpies, Merfolk, Nymphs, Dragon-Kin, Satyrs, and Centaurs. There are words written by the gods which say there once were even more races but the kingdom became over flowed and Kajir had to take them into the underworld along with many others that died after the war of First Blood. Now many years after Kajir took over theUnderworld we live off of the world the Gods created, in as much in harmony as possible, but this is still a race for the Gods to win the throne. We never know when more blood will be spilled.

Join us in Cothyis and make yourself stand out.

Rated - 18+

Genre - Fantasy

Please check it out!

http://cothyis.jcink.net/

Wolfie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top