Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Duchowny, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Star Lands RP (Forumotion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Lands RP (Forumotion)

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:28 pm

[center]Star Lands RPG

Welcome to SLRPG! We are a very small community based around a large variant of things. We have multiple types of roleplay, which are allowed when one abides to the rules. We have mainly human rps, though dragons, wolves, and mythical creatures are quite common to find. The site's IC side is separated by a list of ancient elements. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice, Light, Darkness, Death, Love, Tranquility, Chaos, and Magic. Each is ruled by a god who controls the element and a kingdom, citizens following their rule. There are, however, some that have multiple traits per each element, and reside in a single, or just prefer to be that of a Nomad and travel freely. The land itself, which is entitled Destinia by its creator - has a large area of mystery and tricks up its sleeve.

**NOTE:** There are still multiple god spots open.

http://starlandsrpg.forumotion.com/

Characters: Solstice, Sora, Peitaa, Ariki
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Male Posts : 682

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top