Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Dragon Naming Game
by Crag Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:44 pm

» Greatest Naruto RP (Celestia lolol ahem ahem)
by Robo Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:08 pm

» Soshi: Goddess of the Elements
by Astral Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:26 pm

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 pm

» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:20 pm

» You know, a mate could do her well
by Draciel Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:11 am

» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm

» Reunion (Astral)
by Incus Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 am

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Tenebris Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:08 pm

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Snowscale Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Top posting users this month
Baldirak Che'le
Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Vote_lcapConvalescence [Private with Zyailor] Voting_barConvalescence [Private with Zyailor] Vote_rcap 
Astral
Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Vote_lcapConvalescence [Private with Zyailor] Voting_barConvalescence [Private with Zyailor] Vote_rcap 
Crag
Soshi
Robo

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Empty Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Mei on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:44 am

"No, it's not this one either..."
Mei was in front of a shelf full of potions, lotions, herbs and bandages, seemingly looking for something. Her long body was curled on itself from her tail to her rear paws, which was already making a few loops. The remaining part was simply moving up and down and left to right as the dragoness browsed the shelf. The sunlight that illuminated this part of the cave reflected on her black scales and and on her red mane. So where could that herb be...
Ah there ! With an exclamation she grabbed what she had been looking for. She needed new stocks of calming infusions. With the death of their previous leader, a lot of dragons were sadly needing them. A good infusion of those herbs could calm down the most affected dragons. The black dragoness sighed as she recalled the event. Everyone was of course sad from the death of their leader. It had been so unexpected... She briefly wondered who would be the new leader. From what she got Wayra was the most plausible candidate. Well she probably will be a good leader.
Mei turned back to the table lying in the center of the cave, uncurling her whole body in the process. Maneuvering her body in the cave could prove to be quite complex sometimes. She began to prepare the herb for drying, her body now curled around the table.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Empty Re: Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:15 am

Zyailor was heading towards the healers cave, why you might ask? Due to his own stupid mistake. While out on a hunting trip for the tribe he manged to damage one of his wings and shoulder, causing them to bleed slightly and hard to move he needed to get them checked over. Luckily his other wing was helping him keep stable but moving very slowly was frustrating for Zya. Typically enjoying speed he preferred to be zipping around not being stuck at a snail's pace. Finally arriving outside the cave's entrance he couldn't keep his balance, rolling head first onto the ground. Leading him to clumsily entering the cave as the small black dragon rolled into into the center, stopping his head was spinning, not feeling good at all.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] Empty Re: Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Mei on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 am

Mei was interrupted in her preparations by an other black dragon stumbling in her cave. Stumbling was quite the word actually, since he actually rolled more than he walked inside her cave. And usually, when this happened it wasn't a good omen. The dragoness headed toward the visitor - or should she already say patient ? - her body snaking around the table as she moved.
Quickly examinating the dragon, she saw his wing and shoulder were injured. Not that badly, but it needed a treatment. The dragon seemed dizzy, and she had to know if it simply was because of the roll or because of a blood loss. For now though she also had to set him on the bed she was using for her patients. It was way cleaner than the ground.
"Well hello there. Can you still move a bit toward that bed ? It will make healing your wound easier." she asked, gesturing toward the bed with her tail. Hopefully it only was a few feet away from the black dragon.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 am

Still feeling shaken Zyailor nodded slightly, with his vision slightly blurred he spotted the female. Feeling slightly confused he turned towards the bed, pulling himself onto his feet as he stumbled towards the bed. Soon enough he couldn't help but collapse onto the soft covers. Frowning from the pain he started to feel lightheaded, "Thanks...." he replied focusing on staying awake.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:14 am

Mei slightly frowned as Zyailor visibly wasn't that fine. He must have lost a lot of blood before getting to her cave. She helped him with the walk and as soon as he lied down on the bed she inspected him further. He didn't seem to have any other wound than the one he had on his shoulder. That was already a relief. The wound was still slightly bleeding, indicating it was recent.
Quickly turning back to her shelf, she grabbed one of the bottles and a few bandages. She then filled a bucket of water from a source running inside the cave and set it on a fire, in order to get some hot water. She would need it to clean the wound. For now she grabbed some cloth and another bucket of water, preparing for a first clean of the wound.
"Alright this might slightly hurt. Where did you get that wound ?" she casually asked, trying to steer the dragon's attention from the pain.
She then proceeded to wash the wound using a bit of water, getting any impurity away from the wound.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:07 am

growling slightly from the pain as Mei touched his wound, closing his in an attempt to ease the spinning. "Ahh... Yeah I w...was out hunting and took a wrong turn...hitting a tree..." he replied taking his time, frowning slightly he continued "Its not bad is it...." he asked

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Mei gave the black dragon a reassuring smile.
"No don't worry at all, everything's fine. I'm just checking that you didn't get poisoned by some animal and need some specific cleaning, just in case I missed it. That's a nasty gash, but a young dragon like you will heal in no time. You'll just need a bit of rest, since you seem to have lost some blood by the time you arrived here."
The dragoness looked at the bucket of heating water, seeing the water was getting at the temperature she needed. She plunged a new piece of cloth in the hot water and turned back to her patient.
"Alright I just need to clean the wound a last time. Just hang on a few seconds..." she warned him before cleaning the wound again.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Zya shyly smiled at Mei, breathing slowly as the pain started to clear. Listening to her warning he prepared himself not moving his shoulder, his mind started to clear up feel slightly better now that he was resting against the bed. First thing he noticed was Mei herself, shocked he gasped slightly as she was beautiful, maybe getting injured wasn't so bad he chuckled to himself. As he saw the wet cloth heading towards his wound he held his breath for the contact, feeling it against his raw scales he couldn't help but cringe from the pain. "Yeah.... you weren't kidding" he replied continuing to gaze at her scales.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Mei slightly smirked at the black dragon's comment. Looking at him, she noticed he was gazing at her scales. Either he was terribly tired from the blood loss, or he just was finding them nice. Either way, she would first finish her work and then deal with those details.
"Sorry, I know it's not really enjoyable. But now your wound is totally clean, and you're done for the painful part. All I need to do is apply some ointment and bandage this. Don't worry this time it will only feel fresh." she chuckled.
The dragoness poured a bit of ointment in her paw and delicately covered the wound with it, being careful not to touch the flesh with her fingers. Like she said, the ointment would only feel fresh at the touch as it had the property to diminish the pain on top of making wounds heal faster. Once she was done, she bandaged the wound, the bandages going around the black dragon's chest in order to have them holding the wound tightly. With a nod of satisfaction, Mei quickly set the materials back on her shelf before getting again at the black dragon's side.
"Alright, we're done for the healing. Like I said, all you need now is a week of rest. You can stay here if you need, my cave is big enough to accommodate a few dragons. So how are you feeling now ?" she asked, tilting her head.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Zya nodded in agreement from her question, "Yeah... I feel better, I might stay her for bit since I do feel tired" smiling slightly as his eyes started to drop. "Thanks for the help..... Whats your name?" he asked looking curiously and continued "Mine's Zyailor" smiling he nudged against the bandage, as it felt weird against his scales.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Mei had a wide smile as Zyailor thanked her. That moment was probably the best one when you were a Healer within your tribe. Now that the newcomer had received proper treatment, the dragoness could relax a bit and simply chat with him. Even though he seemed fairly tired, so this wouldn't last for long.
"No need to thank me, it's my job. And my name's Mei. Nice to meet you, Zyailor." she replied, still smiling.
The dragoness moved her body in a more comfortable position. The movement by itself was strangely fascinating, reminding the fluid movements of a snake. She made a loop, her front paws resting on her back about where her hind paws were.
"So you were hunting ? Are you a Tracker ?" she wondered, curious.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 pm

nodding again he smiled, "Yep! Normally I fly around fast, so If I get distracted I can fly into things... which kinda led to this..." Blushing slightly at his clumsiness, tilting his head as he admired her movements, certainly strange yet fascinating yet he looked into her eyes almost deeply though shaking his gaze as he yawned feeling tired. "Well... Mei you've certainly helped, hopefully I will be back to my normal clumsy self..." he chuckled placing his paws close to his snout, relaxing to let his wound heal.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Mei giggled as Zyailor replied to her question. Despite the wound he seemed to have kept his sense of humor.
"You'll already feel way better tomorrow, don't worry about this. But sadly I don't have any remedy for clumsiness..." she joked, chuckling as well. "You should get some sleep though. It will do you some good." Mei then added.
The dragoness moved again, that time standing up. She quickly stretched her body, totally uncurling it for once and showing her impressive length. Mei was about eight time as long as she was high, which was making a pretty surprising length. Zyailor may not have realized it before since Mei was always more or less curled on herself, but she didn't have any wings. Her mane was flowing from her head to her tail, where it ended up in a fluffy tail tip.
Mei curled again her body when she reached her table, but took a different position than when Zyailor had rolled inside her cave. That time her body was forming a lose half circle instead of being tightly curled around the table.

((I'll let you do the time skip. Just pretend that Mei will still be working on her table when he'll wake up, either a few hours later or the next day))

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 am

Smiling again at her chuckling he saw her move towards the table close by, he was quite surprised of the length of her, certainly a unique dragon with no wings to fly yet she can. Using the wind to control the body through the air, at times it confused Zyailor but he chose to ignore it, just gazing at her scales and mane following all the way down to the tip of her tail. Soon his eyes gain to droop, as his head gain to feel heavy. It didn't take long for sleep to catch him, soon enough he rolled around on the bed finally resting on his back.

--- Next Day ---

The following day Zyailor woke up with a jolt, forgetting his wound for a brief moment in till the pain returned. Moving the bandage slightly from his movement he growled in pain, only to spot Mei working around the cave. Then he realized where he was, "Ahh....I forgot that I was here..." rubbing his paw over his wound naturally he felt the bandage come slightly loose.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:25 am

Mei turned her head as she heard Zyailor waking up. She had a smile as he seemed a bit lost at the beginning.
"Hello there. You definitively needed the sleep considering how long you slept. Just let me get the ointment, I'll get a look at your wound." she greeted him.
The dragoness moved toward the shelves, quickly grabbing the bottle of ointment and some more bandages. She then headed toward the bed, the back of her body simply following and resting between the shelves and the bed.
Zyailor would notice that this time the dragoness had her mane falling on the sides of her face, but soon she pulled it between her horns to avoid it bothering her while she would take care of him.
"Alright so let's see how this wound is going..." she said while removing the bandages.
Mei made a satisfied nod as she inspected the wound that was nicely healing. She quickly reapplied some ointment, which would lower Zyailor's pain a bit. Throwing the old bandage away, she made him a brand new one.
"And there, you're healing nicely. So how are you today ? Maybe a bit thirsty ?" she asked.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 am

Zya watch as Mei stopped next the bed, noticing her mane over her face he chuckled at the sight, smiling as she put her mane behind her horns. Frowning slightly as she removed the bandage and replaced the ointment, though the pain again eased as she replaced the bandage. "Ahh... Thats better, thanks" Admiring her work he listened to her words, but this time he crept a little front managing to smell her scent, it was almost like a sweet yet spicy smell, certainly nice none the less. Turning his gaze back to her eyes and replied "Yeah I'm alright, wouldn't mind some water though" and continued with a smile "So how long do you think it will take?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Mei nodded at Zyailor, letting out a small huff as she noticed him creeping slightly closer from her.
"I figured so. Don't hesitate to drink a lot, you need it after having lost some blood." she said as she went to fill a bucket of water.
The dragoness then came back toward the bed, giving the black dragon the bucket of water before making herself comfortable, again making a loop and resting her forepaws on her back near her hind paws.
"The wound by itself should close itself in a few days. After that I suggest you don't make any intense activity for a whole week. This includes no running and no flying." she replied to his question.
The black dragoness ran a paw in her mane, this time freeing it from between her horns and letting it flow more freely. She looked better like this, she just was avoiding to have her mane flow when dealing with a wound. She then grinned at Zyailor, lowering her head closer to him.
"So, cutie, am I to your liking ? Don't think I didn't caught you staring at me and trying to get my scent. You just had the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, I know most tired dragons tend to gaze at me when I'm healing them." she teased him, waiting for his reaction.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Watching her movements again, as she returned to a previous pose, nodding at her answer about the wound he smiled. Upon hearing her response about his interest in her, he could only gasp in shock. Turning nervous and back to his usual shy self, "Err....Er.... Yea...hhh.." blushing he turned his gaze away, "I...m sorry...." he continued returning his gaze with a nervous smile to see her reaction, his tail started to twitch coiling it self around his hindleg. Continuing to admire her mane, he bit his lower lip as his nervousness spiked within him.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Mei giggled as the black dragon suddenly blushed, now feeling awkward. This was a bit cruel from her, but it was fun to tease young males like that.
"Aw, don't be so shy. If I was angry about that, you would have known it, trust me. You know what ? I'll take it as a compliment." she said with a smile.
The dragoness let her look drift on the young dragon's body. Although his build was slender, he still was showing some nice muscles, especially at the base of the wing and his legs.
"Besides... You're cute too. Tell me, do you have a girlfriend ? Someone you love ?" she asked.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Chuckling to himself from her answer, "Yeah.... I'm sorry, sometimes I just..... get so nervous..." he replied continuing to smile nervously. noticing her gaze as she looked over him, again blushing from her question about having someone, "No..... I used to have a friend... but I havn't seen her in a long time, I don't know what happened to her..." he replied frowning slightly from the awkward question, he didn't want to upset her but he couldn't lie about Chibi.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 am

Mei had a small smile as Zyailor seemed to recover from the surprise.
"Oh no need to be sorry, you're actually quite cute when you blush like that..." she teased him.
She slightly nodded as he answered her question about him being single.
"Oh, I see, a childhood friend basically. Don't worry, a nice dragon like you shouldn't have a lot of problems to find a mate." she said that time in a more serious tone. "Well, as long as you don't gaze at all the dragoness you meet like that thought." she added, chuckling.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 pm

chuckling slightly from her compliment only for him to blush more, nodding slightly "Well... I hope so... just havn't met the right person" letting out a sigh he looked towards the ground, as he felt sad about Chibi. "Well... I don't do it often... in fact recently its been rare...." frowning as he showed his emotions, as his gaze started to rise he smiled slightly as he looked at her mane again close to her eyes.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Mei tilted her head as Zyailor looked at the ground, seemingly lost in his thoughts. Judging by his look, his thoughts weren't exactly happy. She was tempted to ask what was wrong, but she had the feeling the young dragon wouldn't answer.
"Neither did I. But I'll be patient, after all I have all my life for that. And what are you meaning by it has been rare recently ?" she asked him.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am

Continuing to frown his eyes met her own, replying with a nervous like voice "B..Because..I lost my friend recently...we where close....and I couldn't move on" looking for her reaction, he smiled slightly as it felt good getting it off his chest. Releasing his tail from his leg he continued "I do want to move on... Thanks for talking to me" sighing he turned his gaze over to the entrance.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 am

Mei looked surprised as Zyailor explained the situation. From his previous tone she guessed something bad happened, but she was far from guessing it was something that bad.
"Oh my... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to revive old wounds." she apologized.
What she did then sure would surprise Zyailor. Moving forward, she started to hug the black dragon, making sure his head would rest over her shoulder, inside her mane. She then moved the rest of her body, curling it around him. To him, it would almost feel like a soft motherly embrace.
"Just let yourself go." she whispered tenderly.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum