Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Behind the Scenes (you peeps are going to want to read this)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Behind the Scenes (you peeps are going to want to read this)

Post by Celestia on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 am

Prepare to be mind blown!!!! Just warning you right now. Alright where to begin. I suppose I'll start at the beginning.

After Astral's near death experience with Paradox she remained terribly depressed. On top of that her mate was ignoring her and showed no sign of changing. Things were not looking very bright for Astral. Astral and Paradox had a few meetings after that event and she discovered why Paradox was so messed up. No one had given him a chance in life. No family no friends no anything. He just became what people turned him into and what they expected him to be from then on out. Then Astral came up with a brilliant idea to fix both of their problems. Paradox would have a family to love and be loved by and Astral would no longer be depressed and be loved by Nimbus.

The two went to Phantom and Gemini for some assistance in this plan. Phantom turned Astral back into an unborn hatchling and erased all her memories. After all Nimbus did show some love to his hatchlings. Good bye depression hello love. In the mean time Phantom completely changed Paradox's body inside and out. She turned him into an exact replica of Astral female parts and all. He now she was going to take on the role of Astral. She was the only one that could do it too. As only her could use her powers to make it seem like she had Astral's powers. The only one she couldn't use illusions to replicated though was the ability to see all the light touches.

Paradox now Astral went to her new home and set the egg which was the old Astral now to be renamed Celestia in a safe spot. Time went on and all went well till the relationship with Nimbus got worse and the two split up. Now both the new Astral and the old one must endure their family being ripped apart. It would be the new Astral's first truly sorrowful experience as well as the new one considering her old memories were erased.
________________________________________________________________________________

So because we didn't want anyone to accidentally meta game particularly Nimbus we decided to keep it a secret both IC and OOC. This account was shared between me and Paradox. The password was changed and the admin privileges were removed. I made a new group called Admin and colored it red and gave the account chat mod privileges so that nobody began to suspect something was up. Your prolly asking right now but wait how did you keep doing your admin duties. Well Koda was an account I made for myself in the past to give Astral a good mate, but then Nimbus came along and blew that plot out of the waters so I abandoned the account. I reclaimed this account though when we started this plot and made it an admin account so I could continue doing my duties as an admin. Also don't worry Paradox did not approve anything without my permission.

Anyways now that Nimbus has left his family there is no point in keeping this secret anymore. After you all understand what been going on I'll be taking this account back and changing the name to Celestia. Paradox's name will be changed to Astral.

Wait so whats going to happen with Celestia? Well we gave her a collar that restricts hers I mean my powers to a semi god level. She will remain a semi god and for her sake never discover this whole plot. Would traumatize the crap out of her. The only way anyone could find out Celestia is a full god is if they were to try and kill her. Just think of it as the universe is suddenly missing one of its full gods.

So any questions?

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Scenes (you peeps are going to want to read this)

Post by Birch on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 am

Dang

There goes my theory that Koda is Shardas creepily watching over us like an overprotective father xD

Wait, so are you role-playing Celestia?

Or is that a whole new person, and you're just using Para/Astral now?
Birch
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 am

I rp Celestia. Paradox rps Astral and sometime me

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Folan on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:06 pm

So now she is a full god?

Folan
EarthWing Trainee
EarthWing Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top